Search for content in message boards

Andrew DERROM

Andrew DERROM

Rob Dicks (View posts)
Posted: 21 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DERROM
I am searching for any decendants of Andrew DERROM born
30 Nov 1817 Cork, Ireland. Father Richard Derrom Mother Mary Winder Born 10 Dec 1782 Leeds, Yorkshire, England.
Married Eliza possibly 1852.
Children
Andrew Derrom Born 2 Jan 1854 Passaic, Paterson, New Jersey
Mary Louisa Derrom Born 19 Jun 1855 Passaic, Paterson, New Jersey.

Thank You
Rob Dicks
Auckland NZ

andrew derrom

Enrique Vaamonde (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Mr. Dicks.My name is Enrique Vaamonde.I am from Venezuela where colonel Andrew Derrom came from New Jersey with his daughter Mary Louis,wich used to be my great grand mother.She married with Casiano Santana and their daughter was my father´s mother.My grand mother married with Luis Vaamonde Santana,her cousin and they had 5 children.My father was the fourth,he still has a brother.
My father lives in Caracas,he is 83 years old,i live in Maracaibo and i am 49 years old and have four children.
I wish like to hear about you and what you now about our former family and how did you get there,so far away.
I am sorry for my bad english.

waiting for hear from you with a big emotion

yours

enrique Vaamonde

Re: andrew derrom

Posted: 30 Aug 2006 10:56PM GMT
Surnames: Derrom, Winder, Kelly, Vaamonde, Vreeland
We are also searching for others who are related to this family, as my husband is a descendant of Andrew's eldest sister Anne, who was born in Canada in 1814, married Edward Kelly and died in Auckland, New Zealand. Some of her grandchildren moved to Australia, where we are.

Posted: 3 May 2011 2:50AM GMT
I am responding to your search for decendents of Andrew Derrom. My mother was Helen Derrom (Davison). Her father was Andrew T. Derrom, grandson of the Andrew Derrom that you are asking about. Both my grandfather and mother were born in Patterson, New Jersey. My mother just recently passed away. She was in her 90's. I have additional family history if you are interested. Glad to hear from the family in "Oz".

Jane Davison

Posted: 5 May 2011 5:56AM GMT
Fantastic to hear from you Jane.
Thank you for your reply, and I'm sorry for your loss.
My husbands family is descended from Ann (nee Derrom ) Kelly.
She was born in York, Canada in 1814. What a well traveled family! Her parents are the big mystery, as well as a few others in the family, esp those who went to Caracas.
We know that her mother was Mary (nee Winder) Lucas and her father was Richard. We have a copy of their marriage Banns from 1812 or 13. They all died in NZ as well as several other Derrom's. I have quite a bit of info about other descendants from the NZ clan. Love to share.
Bev you may contact me directly at worldwide_family@hotmail.com

Posted: 6 Jun 2011 9:31PM GMT
Dear Jane: My name is Henrique Vaamonde, I am Casiano Vaamonde's son. He was a very good friend of your parents when they were living here in Venezuela.You can contact me through this e-mail:hvaamonde@gmail.com

Regards

Henrique

Posted: 8 Jun 2011 6:35AM GMT
Hi Jane, Good to meet you! Thank you for responding to the email I sent to your friend.
There are several of us working on this part of the family now.
I noticed Henrique has sent you a reply as well.
There are a few who are doing or have done research in NZ too. If you would like to email me directly, please do. worldwide_family@hotmail.com
Bev
per page

Find a board about a specific topic