Search for content in message boards

Daughters of Henry William/William Henry Chambers

Daughters of Henry William/William Henry Chambers

Posted: 13 Aug 2006 1:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: grizzle
I am researching the family of the above. I would very much like to find information on his family. My grandfather was Thomas Gillbert Chambers. .

I do not know any info on my grandfather's sisters:

Alleny S. Chambers - b. 1868 in Lumpkin cty, Ga.
Malinda C. Chambers - b. 1872
Sarah E. Chambers - b. 1876
Louesie/Louise Chambers - b. Nov. 1881
Estelle Chambers - b. Feb 1884
Julia Chambers - b. Oct 188a5
Mamie Chambers - b. Sept 1890
Rinda Chambers - b. Aug 1892

One of his daughters married a Hugh Grizzle and in 1957 she lived in Gainesville, Ga.

My grandfather also had 4 brothers:
Arch y M. Chambers b. 1878 in Lumpkin Cty, Ga.
Henry Chambers - b. Jul 1888
George Frank Chambers- b. Jun 1895

His other brother was Lemuel Jasper Chambers b. Apr 1870 in Lumpkin. I have the info on this family as well as that on Thomas Gilbert who was born in White Cty., Ga. They married sisters Jasper married Beckey Whisnant and Thomas married Missouri Eliizabeth "Lizzie" Whisnant.

Would appreciate any info that anyone has on especially on the daughters. I have some info on sons Henry and George Frank.

Would be glad to share the information that I have on Thomas Gilbert and Lemuel Jasper with anyone who would like it.

Ruby

Re: Daughters of Henry William/William Henry Chambers

Posted: 16 Nov 2007 4:32AM GMT
Hi,
I am interested in your Julia Chambers? By chance was she ever married? If so would you have her husbands nam? I am asking because my great great grandfather (E.W. Murray)was married to a Julia Chambers and lived in Wi? any possible link ?

Posted: 16 Nov 2007 5:02PM GMT
Hi,

I received your query. I know very little about his daughter Julia. She was born in Georgia and the 1900 Census showed her date of birth as Oct 1886. Henry was married twice and it is uncertain as to whether Julia was the daughter of his first wife (Nancy Lee) or his second wife (Nancy Whisnant).

I don't know if this info is helpful to you or not. It is all I have with regard to Julia Chambers.

Ruby

Posted: 16 Nov 2007 5:10PM GMT
Thank you for your response,the date of birth looks right and so does the fathers name, but unfourtunatley I really don't know much on Julia except for what I gave you
thank you again
Shannon

Posted: 16 Nov 2007 5:23PM GMT
I found a email that I got sometime ago coud you email me at spuls31@yahoo.com I want to send it to you to see if these names match they are only of the daughter and I believe the wife.
Thnak you
Shannon
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions