Search for content in message boards

Rigby High School abt 1910 Picture Identification

Rigby High School abt 1910 Picture Identification

Posted: 12 Jun 2009 7:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Andersen, Waters
This Photo is of Rigby High School around 1910- my father James H. Andersen is in the front- tenth from the left and his future brother-in-law Elmer Waters is front third from right. I would love to identify anyone else in the photo if that information is known. Thanks for your help.
Attachments:

Re: Rigby High School abt 1910 Picture Identification

Posted: 5 Jan 2014 4:10PM GMT
I would not have any possibility to know any of the persons on the Photo since I am a dane living in Denmark.
But the brother of my granpa lived in the area in that period. He was called Lars Ledet and had first a farm near Lorenzo, then he lived a few years in Rigby and then for a long period he had a farm near Ririe. He told in letters home, that he - a bachelor - visited very often in weekends other Danish people in the area. And vice versa.
That is why i now ask you, if you ever have heard of a Lars Ledet, visiting the Andersen Family or could have an idea if there could be a source to find out about him and his doing there.

Posted: 9 Jan 2014 6:34PM GMT
I've never heard the name Ledet but my grandfather was one of the few Danish people in the area. They certainly would have known one another. please email me at elizabethlewis @utah.gov so i can send you more information.
best wishes
liz

Posted: 12 Jan 2014 7:55PM GMT
Hello Elisabeth Lewis,
I tried to mail you at that mail adress, but I could not come through. I am very interested though I did not find so far in Lars Ledets papers anything of Andersen's in Jefferson County, but I found one in California: A. C. Andersen, Box 543, Brentwood, C. C. County, California.
If you bother you might try to mail me on LK@aasg.dk

Med venlig hilsen
Lars Kjærgaard
Århus, Denmark
per page

Find a board about a specific topic