Search for content in message boards

Trying to find...RUTTER...Kingston/Surrey

Trying to find...RUTTER...Kingston/Surrey

Posted: 24 Mar 2004 3:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Feb 2007 8:24AM GMT
Surnames: rutter, barrett
Hi I'm trying to locate a Rutter family. I know Dennis John was born in Kingston Surrey on 13-4-1929. His parents were Joseph Rutter (b 1904) and Florence Maud Ellen Barrett(b1905) who were living in Canbury Park Road at the time. I am trying to go back the next step and locate their marriage. I am presuming they were married in Surrey..I have no further info on place. I know that Joseph's father was called Samuel and I think his mother was Mary James. Any suggestions?

Cheers
Anna

Re: Trying to find...RUTTER...Kingston/Surrey

Posted: 26 Aug 2007 3:18AM GMT
Surnames: Rutter,Caulley,cauley,Little,Bandy,FLINCHBAUGH

Subj: Bandy worthington little rutter
SURNAMES: BANDY, WORTHINGTON, LITTLE, RUTTER, CAULLY
Joseph WORTHINGTON born 26 June 1841 (Lawrence Co) OH. On 2 December 1866 married Julia BANDY born 5 November 1841 (Lawrence Co, OH) in Lawrence Co, OH.

Moved to Gallia Co in 1868. Address was Sprinkle's Mill.
Was a salesman in the general store of Smith Brothers and a farmer. Died in Cuyahoga Co, Cleveland, OH area early 1920s.

Children:
George A born 19 Oct 1867, died 1911 in Marion Co, OH.
Arch Thomas born 4 June 1870 married (1)Cynthia LITTLE and (2) Flora FLINCHBAUGH, died in Summit Co, OH mid 1950s.

Anne E. born 1 April 1873, living in Cleveland, OH in early 1920s. Winnie E. born 9 March 1876 married John LITTLE, living in Cleveland, OH in early 1920s.

Parents of Joseph: Alexander and Eliza Ann (RUTTER) WORTHINGTON both born in PA. Parents of Julia: George BANDY born 1818 in Botetourt Co,VA and Elizabeth CAULLY / CAULLEY / CAULEY born 1815 - 1819 in KY.

Re: Trying to find...RUTTER...Kingston/Surrey

Posted: 27 Aug 2007 7:18PM GMT
Joseph Rutter m Florence Barrett Jun quarter Kingston

There is also a birth of an
Ivy M Rutter Sep quarter 1831 St Olave---mothers maiden name Barrett

Dorothy

PS
To the previous poster---perhaps you could let us know when your family was in Surrey so that we may be able to help
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions