Search for content in message boards

Temperance Fuller/South Carolina

Temperance Fuller/South Carolina

Heather McEwen (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2001 11:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, my g-g-g-grandmother was Temperance Fuller, born 1812 in South Carolina. Her father was William Fuller. After that, I am at a loss! I do know that she married James Allen Perkison in Meriweather Co., Georgia, and that is where she had their children. After that, they pioneered out west. I'm trying to find out which William Fuller was her father! I know that she had brothers names Ezekiel, Solomon, Isham, William Jr., and I believe a Jones as well. ANY help I could get would be very much appreciated!!!!

regards,
Heather McEwen

Re: Temperance Fuller/South Carolina

Posted: 4 Jan 2002 2:48AM GMT
Heather,

James Allen Perkison and Temperance Fuller were my G G Grandparents. Temperance was born in South Carolina, but her dad, William Fuller, willed land to she and James on 9 January 1846, in Meriweather County, Georgia - Book 11, page 239, LL 8th District.

Also, James and Temperance were married in Meriweather County Georgia on 9 January 1833.

Because the both families were in Georgia when the two met, you might be able to find something about William's parents in Georgia, if you haven't looked there.

In the meantime, I'm trying to find the names of James Allen Perkison's parents. His father was born in Virginia, but I can't find a name.

Hope this helps!

Bill Perkison

L. Lowe (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2002 9:08PM GMT
Hi, I noticed that your Fullers are from South Carolina. In doing my research I have found that my Fullers are also from SC. Do you by chance have any information on a samuel Fuller married to a Marium Leathers? I think they came from around the Pickens County SC area but not positive. I am also looking for information on Stephen Fuller who married Rebecca Bowers. Stephen is, I believe the son of Samuel Fuller and Marium Leathers. Samuel is buried in Swain County NC so is Rebecca Bowers Fuller but I can't find a thing on Stephen Fuller. Samuel and Marium had other children named John Bingham Fuller m. ? Cunningham, Clersie Fuller, Alpha Omega Fuller m. JR Evans. Does any of this fit your line of Fullers? I could really use some help. Thanks in advance, L. Lowe

Posted: 21 Feb 2006 2:53AM GMT
In 1854 James Perkinson of Meriwether GA appointed William M Fuller of Laurens District SC as his attorney "to recover and receive of William Nealy, Administrator of the estate of William Perkinson of the District and state last mentioned, my distributive share as legatee of the aforementioned Estate".

I don't have that original record but found it abstracted in the South Carolina Magazine of Ancestral Research (v19, no1, p7).

I do have a copy of the probate packet of William Perkinson. In 1850 William A Fuller is appointed as one of the appraisers of the Perkinson estate.

I can't say for sure how Temperance is related to the Fullers of Laurens District but there are obvious Perkinson, Perkison to Fuller connections in Laurens District to sort through.

My line is through Sarah Jane Perkinson, daughter of William Perkinson, and most likely the sister of James A. Perkinson.

Gary Clark

Posted: 26 Jul 2006 3:44PM GMT
Also looking for Fuller line. I am GG Grandaughter of James Allen Perkison and Temperance Fuller. Working on Family website. Need any and all photos and stories.
http://www.ourkinsite.com

Posted: 12 Oct 2009 3:53AM GMT
Hello, here is some information that may help you out.

I am looking for information on Samuel P. Fuller's parents. Any assistance would be appreciated.

1 Samuel P Fuller 1819-1864
+Marium Leathers 1821-1896
2 Stephen Thaddeus Fuller 1856-1902
+ Rebecca Bowers 1861-1919
3 William Ace Fuller 1888-1941
+ Laura Cochran 1889-1936
4 George Adam Fuller 1915-1970
+Iceye Faye Pratt 1930-1992
5 James P. Fuller 1955- Present (Me)I'll post the other children of Samuel P. Fuller. This should help get you started. Do contact me for further information. I have a extensive file on Samuel P. Fuller and decendants.
2 John Bingham Fuller 1844-1896
+ Marentha Adele Cunningham 1846-1920
11 children
2 Clara Elizabeth Fuller 1849-unk
2 Martha A. Fuller 1852-1899
2 Alpha Omega Fuller 1853-1930
2 Mary H Fuller 1857-1897
2 Margaret C. Fuller 1860-1949

There are of course many gaps in this posting, any questions please contact or post for more information.

Paul Fuller

Posted: 29 Jul 2013 1:36PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jul 2013 1:37PM GMT
Surnames: cutshaw, barker, fuller
I am ggg granddaughter to Samuel P Fuller and Mirium Leathers. My grandma Emma was one of Ace and Laura's children. Looking for any information or photos on our heritage. Please and thank you:)

Posted: 22 Aug 2013 6:25PM GMT
Heather, I have this Fuller family within in Fuller Genealogy Data Bank. Should you be interested you may contact me at:
jfuller82@embarqmail.com
John Beattie Fuller
per page

Find a board about a specific topic