Search for content in message boards

GROVER LESLIE CARR

GROVER LESLIE CARR

Posted: 28 Jul 2002 3:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am researching my husband's family. Grover Leslie Carr was his grandfather. No one in his family knows much about the CARR family. My husband's grandparents divorced when his father was very young. Grover Leslie Carr was married to Clyde Lula Blevins and they had 2 sons, Grover, Jr & Bruce Alton. My father-in-law is ill and I hoped to have something for him. He doesn't know much of his father's family since his mother wouldn't allow him to see his father while he was growing up. Grover's 2nd wife was Carrie Bell Lollis and they had 6 children. Would appreciate any and all help....Thanks Sandy

Re: GROVER LESLIE CARR

Richard (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 2003 12:44AM GMT
Did Carrie Bell Lollis have a sister??

The sister's husband could be in my line.

Posted: 4 Jul 2012 7:27PM GMT
I know this is a reply to a very old post, but are you still looking into this? If so we may be able to help each other. Specifically I am looking for information on David Caswell Carr, who was the oldest son of Grover L. Carr. I have info on the early part of Grover's life including his time in Wilcox County GA with his first wife Wille L Jones, who is my great grandmother

Posted: 18 May 2013 1:52PM GMT
Grover Leslie Carr is my grandfather by his 3rd wife Carrie Bell Carr. my mother is Randy Carr Myers.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions