Search for content in message boards

RICHARDSON

RICHARDSON

Foy Archer (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

I am looking for the descendants of Bernie Richardson (1884-1969) who died in Rising Star, Eastland Co. His parents were David H. Richardson (1837-1892) and Josehine Foy (1844-1905). He had two sisters, Kate Richardson Ramsey and Pearl Richardson Harris. Bernie m. Hettie and had a son, Barnes (b. 1907) and a daughter, Alice (b.1910). I have photographs of Bernie and his sisters and family history to share!

Re: RICHARDSON

Jeane B. Pruett (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT

Who are parents of David H. RICHARDSON? Do you hjave siblings for him? Could he be related to David S. Richardson who died ca 1853? Some other related names to this RICHARDSON family: WILLIAMS; WARE; HUTCHISON; PRUETT; ESTES

The D.S. RICHARDSON survey in Eastland County, was the patent of our David S. RICHARDSON. Some of his descendants still live here in Eastland County.re in Eastland County.

RICHARDSON

Foy Archer (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT

I don't have anything on David H. Richardson's parentage or siblings. He married into my Foy line. He was born on 8 Jan 1837 in either AL or MS and moved to Harrison Co., TX and m. in 1868 Josephine Foy. They moved to Callahan Co. abt 1882. He died there in 1892. He had a son, Bernie. I found a Bernie Richardson who died in Rising Star, Eastland Co in the SSDI who had the same birth year as David's son. Was hoping the two Bernie's were one in the same. My Bernie Richardson had one known son, Barnes and one known daughter, Alice. Your other surnames are unfamiliar to me, but I am not a Richardson researcher, per se. Just looking for descendants of Bernie Richardson. Does any of this help?

David S. Richardson

Bertha Richardson Dooling (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Richardson, Pipes, Longley, Ware, Avert, Soell, Ferrell, Hutchison, Pruett, Williams
Hi,

My Great-great-great grandfather was David S. Richardson. He was born between 1767 & 1796 in SC. He married Sarah Elizabeth (maiden name unknown) between 1808 & 1840. They had William Walter Richardson in 1818 in SC.

William Walter was married to Catherine (Katy) Ware in 1849 in Texas.

We think that David's father was named Jacob and was born in Louisana.

William & Katy had a daughter Margaret Jane (1851-1929) who married a Hardy Brooks Williams (1847-1925).

One of Margaret's & Hardy's kids was named Veneta Williams. Veneta married a Stephen Ward Pruett.

Another child of William & Katy was Isaac Richardson. Isaac Richardson married a Hester A. Hutchison & she died in child birth. I am the descendant of Isaac and his second wife, Lou Pipes.

Another child of William & Katy was Celia Vanata Richardson and she married a Wiley Benjamin Hutchison.

My guess is that our families are related. What do you think?

Bertha Richardson Dooling

RICHARDSON/ WILLIAMS

Posted: 1 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jun 2002 3:58PM GMT
Surnames: Richardson, Williams
HELLO,
I AM HOPING I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACK HERE. I AM LOOKING FOR DECENDANTS OF HARDY BROOKS WILLIAMS AND MARGARET JANE RICHARDSON WILLIAMS. THEY WERE FROM THE EASTLAND, TEXAS AREA. MY GRANDMOTHER WAS THEIR DAUGHTER. HER NAME WAS VIRGINIA NARCISSIE WILLIAMS. SHE MARRIED ROBERT MONROE INGRAM IN RANGER, TEXAS, UNKNOWN WHAT YEAR, EARLY 1900s WOULD BE LIKELY. I HAVE A PICTURE OF HARDY BROOKS WILLIAMS AND MARGARET JANE RICHARDSON WILLIAMS. I KNOW THEY WERE ALL FROM THAT COUNTY AND MORE THAN LIKELY RANGER ITSELF, THATS WHERE VIRGINIA NARCISSIE AND ROBERT MONROE INGRAM WERE MARRIED. I ALSO KNOW THEY HAD A SON THAT IS BURIED PROBABLY IN OR AROUND RANGER, TEXAS. IF THIS RINGS ANY BELLS, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I ONLY HAVE 3 AUNTS LEFT ON MY MOTHERS SIDE AND THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT THEIR RELATIVES.

RICHARDSON/WILLIAMS

CLAUDIA SHERRILL JEFFREY (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: RICHARDSON
HELLO! I AM RESEARCHING THE RICHARDSON LINE. MARGARET JANE'S PARENTS WERE MY GREAT GREAT GRANDPARENTS. HER BROTHER, JAMES HARDY RICHARDSON, WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER. I WILL BE GLAD TO SHARE INFORMATION WITH YOU. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG MARGARET JANE AND HARDY BROOKS LIVED IN THE EASTLAND COUNTY AREA?

RICHARDSON/WILLIAMS

Posted: 22 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: RICHARDSON, WILLIAMS, INGRAM
HELLO. I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE. I CHECK ALL THE TIME TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS POSTED ANYTHING ON OUR ANCESTORS. I KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT THEM. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THEY LIVED IN EASTLAND COOUNTY, BUT I AM SURE THEY WERE RESIDENTS OF MOUNT CALM, TEXAS. MY GRANNY INGRAM (VIRGINIA NARCISSIE WILLIAMS) RAISED ALMOST ALL HER KIDS IN CORSICANA, TEXAS,(WHICH IS JUST A FEW MILES FROM MOUNT CALM) AND I AM REASONABLY SURE THAT MARGARET JANE AND HARDY BROOKS WERE IN MOUNT CALM AT THAT TIME. I INTEND TO GO TO MOOUNT CALM IN THE SPRING, WHEN THE WEATHER IS BETTER TO CHECK OUT CEMETARIES THAT I CAN'T FIND ON LINE. I AM PRETTY SURE THEY ARE BOTH BURIED THERE. I HAVE ONLY 3 LIVING AUNTS ON THAT SIDE OF THE FAMILY AND THEY REMEMBER GRANDMA JANE A LITTLE, BUT NOT MUCH. I DO HAVE PICTURES OF SOME FOLKS THAT ARE ON THE RICHARDSON SIDE. THESE ARE VERY OLD PICTURES. SOME HAVE NAMES AND SOME DON'T. I WILL GLADLY SHARE THESE WITH YOU, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP TO UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY OF THEM. I WILL GET BACK INTO MY SEARCH AFTER THE HOLIDAYS. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING MORE ABOUT THEM ALL. I DON'T LIVE VERY FAR FROM MOUNT CALM, SO I WILL BE ABLE TO LEARN MORE IN THE SPRING. MARGARET JANE WOULD HAVE BEEN MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER.

RICHARDSON/WILLIAMS

Claudia Jeffrey (View posts)
Posted: 25 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: RICHARDSON
HELLO AGAIN! I TOO AM GLAD TO FIND SOMEONE INERESTED IN RESEARCHING OUR ANCESTORS. HOPEFULLY, WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER FILL IN THE BLANKS. I AM GLAD TO KNOW WHO VIRGINIA MARRIED AND THAT THE FAMILY HAD LIVED IN EASTLAND COUNTY. I KNEW THAT DAVID S. RICHARDSON HAD A LAND PATENT IN EASTLAND COUNTY BUT THAT WAS ALL I NEW OF THE CONNECTION TO THAT COUNTY. I SHOW THAT HARDY BROOKS AND MARGARET JANE HAD 10 CHILDREN. I HAVE BIRTH, DEATH, AND MARRIAGE INFO FOR VERNETTA, LEONARD AND MARGARET, BUT NOTHING AT ALL FOR JAMES, THOMAS, WILLIAM, VIRGINIA, MATTIE, LEE AND MINNIE; I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION YOU COULD SHARE WITH ME ON THESE PEOPLE AND I'LL BE GLAD TO SHARE WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THE RICHARDSONS IF YOU'LL LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED. BY THE WAY, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY ALICE TOMATO HAMILTON'S MIDDLE NAME WAS TOMATO? THAT HAS BEEN A REAL CURIOSITY TO ME. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE PICTURES YOU MENTIONED AND IF I CAN PUT NAMES TO FACES I WILL. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GO TO LIMESTONE COUNTY AND SEE IF I COULD LOCATE GRAVESITES FOR WILLIAM WALTER RICHARDSON AND HIS WIFE KATHERINE WARE RICHARDSON. THIS WOULD SERVE A DUAL PURPOSE FOR ME - #1 BEING GENEALOGY AND THE OTHER IS I LIVE IN THE DESERT OF WEST TEXAS AND IT'S AT LEAST 300 MILES IN ANY DIRECTION TO TREES, LAKES....WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE ANYWAY. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

RICHARDSON/WILLIAMS

Posted: 26 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: RICHARDSON, WILLIAMS
HELLO. I WAS SO EXCITED TO GET YOUR RESPONSE, I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO HEAR NEW THINGS!!! I THINK GRANNY(VIRGINIA) WAS RAISED (OR HAD SOME RAISING) IN RANGER, WHICH IS EASTLAND CO. I HAVEN'T FOUND OUT FOR SURE YET WHAT THE CONNECTION TO EASTLAND CO. IS EITHER. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ON AUNT CALLIE(MARGARET JANE CAROLINE), I DO KNOW SHE LIVED IN WICHITA FALLS, AND DIED THERE SOME YEARS AGO. SHE HAD 3 SONS, ONE WAS R.D., NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHER 2. AUNT MINNIE LIVED IN STOCKTON CALIF. SHE MARRIED ANDREW INGRAM ( WHO WAS ROBERT INGRAMS BROTHER) THEY HAD 2 DAUGHTERS( BEATRICE, AND CORDI RUTH) AND A SON (J.B.). SHE WAS BORN DEC. 31, 1893, AND DIED FEB.28, 1982. GRANNY(JENNY) WAS BORN SEPT.3, 1885, AND DIED NOV.24,1957, IN RYAN, OKLAHOMA, WHICH IS MY HOME TOWN. I DON'T REALLY KNOW A LOT ABOUT ANYTHING. I GOT INTO THIS ACCIDENTALLY, WHILE LOOKING FOR THE GRAVES OF 2 BABIES OF GRANNYS. I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND THEM, BUT I WON'T QUIT LOOKING. I AM LIKE YOU, THE "TOMATO" IS UNIQUE, DON'T YOU THINK? I HAD NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE. I ALSO HAVE A PICTUE OF MARGARET JANE AND HARDY BROOKS WILLIAMS, ( ITS A PICTURE OF A PICTURE) IF YOU WOULD LIKE, YOU CAN EMAIL ME PERSONALLY, AND WE CAN TALK MORE, I WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO BEGIN TO SEND A PICTURE THROUGH HERE, BUT I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN. YOU KNOW I HAVEN'T HAD THIS THING BUT ABOUT A YEAR, AND THERE IS SO MUCH I DON'T KNOW YET. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Richardson tree info

jerry richardson (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: RICHARDSON, REED, MITCHELL, KING, MARLER, CRUTHERS
My great grand father was Sam Mert Richardson who was born in Cisco (eastland)1889 and worked the oil fields.(died 1983 @94 yrs old in Corpus Christie
He had 8 kids and married 9 times his son Winifred Henry Richardson Sr.is my grand dad but I cant find any info past Sam Mert. Please help if you can
Jerry Richardson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions