Search for content in message boards

Farquharson Clan

Farquharson Clan

Posted: 7 Sep 2012 7:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Farquharson, Roy
Howdy, My name is Ryan E Roy and my father was Norman G. Roy whose mother was Jessie Margaret Farquharson. My grandmother died a few years back but I am trying to trace her family line. Her dad was George Haddow Farquharson and my dad has a few stories about various Aunts and Uncles but I would like to get some hard facts and see how far back I can trace the line. I know they are of Scottish descent as was my Grandfathers line Howard Edgar Roy. Any information I can share or vice verse would be great. You can contact me through here and then I will give out my personal Email.

Re: Farquharson Clan

Posted: 8 Sep 2012 3:10AM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 9 Sep 2012 12:45AM GMT

Re: Farquharson Clan

Posted: 8 Sep 2012 3:35PM GMT
Thank you for your reply, I have not found any of my family in the Mass. area but it could be a distant offshoot. I am trying to focus on the the Canadian's from the late 1800's early 1900's in the British Columbia region. Although I came across someone that was in the New York area who owned a rather famous dress shop on 5th Avenue.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions