Search for content in message boards

Squadron Leader Howard Douglas Cleveland, RCAF

Squadron Leader Howard Douglas Cleveland, RCAF

Posted: 29 Nov 2009 11:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cleveland
Looking for the parents, siblings and wife of Squadron Leader Howard Douglas Cleveland. He was born in Vancouver on 7 July 1913. During WW II he was a pilot in 418 Squadron. I know he was married before he went overseas, but otherwise I have no information about his family.
Any help appreciated.
Sincerely,
Anette Sarnas

Re: Squadron Leader Howard Douglas Cleveland, RCAF

Posted: 29 Nov 2009 11:38PM GMT
Surnames: CLEVELAND
Hi Anette From the Provincial Archive of B.C.Vital Events Index: Marriage 1859-1933 birth 1872-1903 Death 1872-1988

Howard Douglas Cleveland Age:65 Event:Death
Place North Vancouver Date:1978 11 25 (Yr/Mo/Day)
Reg. Number:1978-09-017539 Copy
Microfilm #:B13590 (GSU # 2051225)

Filmed registration can be viewed at no cost at the Provincial Archive in Victoria - Some Public or University Libraries in the province. The Information can be transcribed - Photo copies .50 cents or less depending on copy machine.

there are Volunteers at Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness - British Columbia
http://www.raogk.org/bcolumbia.htm
ANY who offer Lookup of Public Record - can Transcribe or copy information found.
Some Offer Search for OBITUARY - which may show the names and locations of other family members etc
Others offer Cemetery Photo's
Cheers, Stella

Re: Squadron Leader Howard Douglas Cleveland, RCAF

Posted: 30 Nov 2009 10:47PM GMT
Hi Anette,

I have the death certificate for Howard Douglas and obituaries for him and his father Dr. Ernest Albert, died 8 Jan 1952. Howard's wife, Dorothy Mae Adams, must have died after 1988 as she does not appear in the BC Archives index. His mother could be Sarah Catherine died 10 Mar 1952 aged 71y. Reply to my email and will scan them to you jumawa@shaw.ca

Howard Douglas Cleveland

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 10:11PM GMT
Anette

I am the daughter of Howard Douglas Cleveland. If you wish to email me please feel free to do so at bonnielefevre@hotmail.com.

Bonnie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions