Search for content in message boards

Leonard Welker

Leonard Welker

Posted: 25 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Mar 2002 3:59PM GMT
Surnames: Welker
I am looking for informtion about Leonard Welker b abt 1745. I know he was part of the Bollinger Party and I believe his wife was Catherine Edlinger.

I would like to know any where in North Carolina he was born and came from. Also, how many children he had, date of marriage, etc.

Thanks, Susan

Re: Leonard Welker

mary Parker (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2001 12:05AM GMT
Leonard children that I have are: John-Jacob -Daniel -Henry -Catherine m.Issac Hinkle July 18.1825 =Anna Marie -Peter Randolph m.Sarah Yount. Does this help?

Posted: 10 Feb 2002 6:04PM GMT
Edited: 4 Nov 2002 7:00PM GMT
I too am searching for leonard welker & catherine edlinger. I am trying to join the DAR and need to connect him to the Am. Rev. I have all of the family of Leonard, but cannot prove his parents or ancestors in NC. Can you help? Thanks.

Posted: 21 May 2003 8:02PM GMT
Edited: 11 Aug 2005 9:34PM GMT
Surnames: WELKER - CLUB - COBB
I am also researching this line. I have just started so don't have much. Would like to exchange info with you. please contact me direct at shamac@wavecomputers.net

Thanks
Sharon

Posted: 29 Jan 2009 6:19PM GMT
Surnames: Welker
Looking for connection Leonard Welker to American Revolution or places where I can look in order to join SAR. I know he was a frontier ranger and buried in Missouri. He was my 5th generation grand father. I have all the family records but nothing of his military service. Has any one looked him in the DAR books? If any one knows of anything email me jlpat@ipa.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic