Search for content in message boards

G. Ray and Julie K. Filip Hock (Houck) who lived in Oshkosh 1946-1958

G. Ray and Julie K. Filip Hock (Houck) who lived in Oshkosh 1946-1958

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 3:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hock, Houck, Filip
Searching for any info on G. Ray Hock and wife Julie K. who owned a business Badger Mill Sup. from 1946-1959 in Oshkosh.
Julie died Oct 11, 2004 in Glendale, Milwauke Co. and according to her obit is buried in the Lakeview Memorial Park. G. Ray Hock apparently died Jun 12, 1953, not sure where he is buied. Any info appreciated.

Re: G. Ray and Julie K. Filip Hock (Houck) who lived in Oshkosh 1946-1958

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 11:23PM GMT
I found his obit, but it doesn't list the cemetery.

OSHKOSH DAILY NORTHWESTERN June 12, 1953, Page 5

Mill Supply Firm Head Dies

G. Ray Hock, 180 Elmwood Ave, died this morning at Mercy Hospital at 11 o'clock after a short illness.
He was born at Churchland, Va, May 27,1896 and had resided in Oshkosh for nine years. He was president and owner of the Badger Mill Supply Company of Oshkosh.
Mr. Hock married Julie Katherine Phillips in 1928 in Cleveland. He was a member of the First Church of Christ Scientist of Boston, Mass.
He was a member also of Oshkosh Lodge of Masons, of Tyrian Chapter of Royal Arch Masons, of Tripoli Temple of Milwaukee, and of White Shrine and the Eastern Star. He served in an advisory capacity for the Oshkosh chapter of the Order of DeMolay. Mr. Hock was a member of United Commerical Travelers.
Only immediate survivor is his wife.
Funeral services will be held Monday afternoon at 2 o'clock at the Konrad Funeral Home. Masonic rites will be conducted by Oskosh Lodge. Friends may call at the funeral home Sunday afternoon and until the time of services.

You could try contacting the funeral home to see if they will give you any information
http://www.konrad-behlman.com/

Re: G. Ray and Julie K. Filip Hock (Houck) who lived in Oshkosh 1946-1958

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 2:55AM GMT
Surnames: Filip, Hock (Houck)
Thank you so much for sending the wonderful obit and the link to the funeral home. I will contact them and see if I can find out where he is buried. I would suspect that his wife, Julie, is buried there also. Thank you so much again.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic