Search for content in message boards

Gilliam/Gillum from VA and KY

Gilliam/Gillum from VA and KY

Posted: 6 Apr 2010 11:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Nancy Jane Gilliam/ Charles Gilliam
Looking for info on Nancy J Gilliam that md an Adkins. Also looking for Charles Gilliam or Gullim b 1807 VA. I have him md to a Mary ? on 1880 census but on 1850 md to a Winnie or Winney. Does anyone know anything about this man and his family? Appreciate any help...Ginger

Re: Gilliam/Gillum from VA and KY

Posted: 7 Apr 2010 8:53PM GMT
Yes, Nancy Jane Gilliam, daughter of Charles and Winnie Lewis, married Brackston Howard Adkins. My ancestor was Chesley Gilliam,a brother of Charles. Charles other wife was Mary Buckner.

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 12:37AM GMT
Hey Ginger,
You really need to check out my Ratliff tree on Ancestry. Brackston and Nance Adkins are there (Brackston Howard Adkins). The newspaper report of their death in a fire is also there. You have access to my tree alreay.
Bonnie Adkins McCartney

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 12:37AM GMT
Hey Ginger,
You really need to check out my Ratliff tree on Ancestry. Brackston and Nance Adkins are there (Brackston Howard Adkins). The newspaper report of their death in a fire is also there. You have access to my tree already.
Bonnie Adkins McCartney

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 3:26AM GMT
OKAY, you just keep popping up don't you! You must have magic fingers girl. I will visit your tree tomorrow as I'm heading for bed now. Take care now..Ginger Then I will do the Gilliams..

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 3:31AM GMT
Thanks for your help with this. I wasn't sure abt Mary Buckner.So guess we must be shirttail cuzzins somewhere along the line...Ginger
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions