Search for content in message boards

looking for Jacob Miller

looking for Jacob Miller

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 5:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Miller
I am looking for information on my gggg-grandfather, Jacob Miller, born in 1817 in Poole, England. He left Poole and came to Newfoundland, Canada with the Fishing Industry. He married Sarah Ford also from Poole. Her father's name was John Ford. They married in 1857, in Newfoundland. Jacob Miller died on December 25, 1901. The only other information i have is a few of his children, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: looking for Jacob Miller

Posted: 28 Oct 2012 3:27AM GMT
My gg grandfather was Jacob Miller who married Sarah Ford. They lived in Joe Batt's Arm, Fogo Island, Newfoundland. One of their children was George Miller who married Sarah Hart. George and Sarah had 12 children, including my grandfather, Jacob Miller.

If this is the same family, I can fill in more information.

Re: looking for Jacob Miller

Posted: 28 Oct 2012 6:04PM GMT
Edited: 28 Oct 2012 6:05PM GMT
Hi. I believe that this is the same family as I have their child George who married Sarah Hart. It was Jacob and Sarah's daughter Elizabeth Jane that is my ggg-grandmother. She married Benjamin James Jr Cave. My email address is ryan_diw@yahoo.ca, and I would greatly appreciate any information you can give. Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic