Search for content in message boards

Faulkner info

Faulkner info

Bonnie Crandall (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jul 2000 10:25PM GMT
I am looking to find history of my mothers family. I know that my Great Grandparents were Elizabeth (Lizzy) and George Samuel Faulkner that lived in Southern Illinois. If anyone can help me go farther back....please contact me. Thanks.
Bonnie

Faulkner in Southern IL

Posted: 13 Jul 2000 8:52AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jan 2002 4:41AM GMT
Bonnie - If you will contact me, I have a Samuel Faulkner, married to Elizabeth Grayham - 1808 - from KY to Washington Co., IL. I need more info to see if I can help. Judy

Southern Illinois Faulkners

Posted: 15 Jul 2000 7:23AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2001 1:58PM GMT
My wife's parents were of two Faulkner lines that moved to Southern Illinois. She was born in Vienna, IL. I would be happy to provide you with this information. Is your Samuel the same as Samuel Houston Faulkner?

Faulkners in Illinois

Posted: 22 Jul 2000 10:59PM GMT
My G-Grandfather was George Samuel Faulkner born on Dec. 3, 1872 who was born to James and Eliza Rector Faulkner. He married Elizabeth (Lizzie) Greenwalk in 1892 near what is now Joy, KY. They moved to Bay City, Illinois.
I can give more info if needed to maybe make a connection. Let me know if this is the same line. THanks.

Illinois Faulkners

Posted: 22 Jul 2000 11:02PM GMT
Hello. I am looking for George Samuel Faulkner who was born near Joy, Ky but moved to Bay City, Illinois. He was married to Elizabeth (Lizzie) Greenwalt on Dec. 1892 This would be my G-Grandparents. If you have any info on these. Please contact me. Sorry it took me so long to reply.
Thanks.

George Faulkner

Posted: 19 Jan 2001 4:03PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 4:53PM GMT
I too am looking for info on my great grandfather George Faulkner and Elizabeth Faulkner (lizzie. My grandmother was Helen Faulkner Walters, born May 25, 1907 and passed away March 25, 2000. Please is this the same Faulkner. You may email me at rbsanders@prodigy.net. Thanks

G. Faulkner

Bonnie (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jan 2001 12:32PM GMT
Yes, I went to Helen's funeral. Maybe we could share whatever info each other has. e-mail me personally at blessed@hcis.net and we'll talk.
Thanks,
Bonnie

Robert and Betty, Iona and Idella Faulkner

Susan Hoffman (View posts)
Posted: 24 Feb 2001 7:33PM GMT
Trying to locate the husband/wife and two daughters in or around Ashley or Rickview, Illinois. Also a Felix Faulkner who married a Rhonda Smith Arnold. Any connection to the family you are tracing?

FELIX FAULKNER

Posted: 25 Feb 2001 7:09AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jan 2002 4:41AM GMT
Felix Faulkner is my gg-grandfather. Robert Ross Faulkner is the son of Felix Faulkner and Rebecca Hunt, not Rhoda Smith. She was the 3rd wife of Felix and they had only one son together, George P. Faulkner. Robert Ross Faulkner's first marriage was to Nancy Elizabeth Moore, dau. of Rhoda Smith and Samuel Moore. Robert married his step-sister. My records show the children of Robert & Nancy to be: Ida, d. age 2; Alice M., no further info; Ila M., d. age 2; Iona Rhoda, b. 21 Mar 1871, m1 Unknown Sparra and m2 Thomas Edward DeSpain.; Idella, b. 1 Mar 1873, married James Harvy Hall. I have a lot more on this family. I am entering the above info in hopes that we will pick up someone else who is a downline of Felix. I am very anxious to share my 15 years of research of Felix Faulkner and his 3 wives. You can email me at judy@abcs.com Judy Faulkner Critchlow

Felix Faulkner

Susan (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2001 8:03AM GMT
I'll email you with test of obit I have. Susan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions