Search for content in message boards

Balthasar Schneider

Balthasar Schneider

Posted: 22 Jul 2010 1:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schneider, Ruehle, Foster
My great great great great grandfather was named Balthasar Schneider, who was from Germany and came to Detroit, Michigan in about 1832(I believe). His son was named Peter Schneider, who married Mary Ruehle. One of their sons was Colonel Frederick Schneider, who married Lizzie Strengson. Their daughter Elizabeth Schneider married Gayle Foster, so they would be my great grandparents. I don't know anything about Balthasar, though, so if anyone thinks there might be a connection, PLEASE let me know. I don't even know who his wife was or when he was born! Thanks.

Re: Balthasar Schneider

Posted: 2 Oct 2011 3:54AM GMT
Surnames: Schneider
I have a Balthasar Schneider in my family tree who was born Sep. 1, 1875 in Clausen, Pfalz, Bayern, Germany. His parents were Peter Schneider and Seraphina Koelsch. I have no other records on him other than information on his siblings. Do you think this could be the Balthasar you are inquiring about.
Karol

Re: Balthasar Schneider

Posted: 29 Nov 2013 5:42PM GMT
My wife's family is Schneider from Wisc. She has a Ggrandfather named Balthasar born in 1868 in Wisc, his wife Marie Ebeling was born in 1873 in Germany
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions