Search for content in message boards

Willie Charles KIRKLAND, Giants baseball player

Willie Charles KIRKLAND, Giants baseball player

Posted: 14 Oct 2009 8:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Dec 2011 1:36PM GMT
Surnames: Kirkland
I'm looking for any family of Willie Charles Kirkland. He was a baseball player for the Giants wayyyyy back in the days. He is the father of my father Dwane & my aunt (they are twins)Elaine. I have been searching for information on him and have come across a few sites but nothing that is updated. If you have any info on him if he is alive or deceased- we would like to know. Our family history draws a blank when it comes to Willie. Thank you :)

Amethystkiss@ymail.com

Re: Willie Charles Kirkland (Baseball Player)

Posted: 15 Dec 2011 10:51AM GMT
We too, would like to know the whereabouts of Mr. Kirtland. He played Baseball for the Maryville/Alcoa Twins Class D league during the sixties. He lived in Alcoa Tennessee. I am the brother of the girl he fathered a son by. His name is Gregory. At the time i was 11 years old playing Little league Baseball wanting to be like him in my play. First, let me assure you after all these years our family wants nothing to do with Mr Kirtland other than before he goes to his grave he acknowledge that he was the father. If he is not afraid, even at this late date he can take a DNA test. My sister, Rosetta to whom he refered to as Rosie, knows nothing of this e-mail being sent by me. If anything ever happen to my Nephew Greg or any member of his immediate family since he is married, we need to know all his family medical history. If you can provide any assistance in notification to willie, Please advise.

Warm Regards,
Herbert Henderson

Posted: 15 Dec 2011 2:13PM GMT
Classification: Birth
Edited: 16 Dec 2011 1:37PM GMT
I did a Google search for Willie and confirmed through his BB stats that his birthday was 2/17/1934 and then went on to find this
WILLIE C KIRKLAND 77 Feb 17 1934 Detroit MI

I will ry to find a phone # and get back to both of you

Heather
Search Angel

Posted: 25 Feb 2013 11:05PM GMT
Surnames: Willie Charles Kirkland (Baseball player)
To DayKirkland and Hendersonh16,

I was very shocked to come across a thread inquiring about Willie C. Kirkland. I just wanted to assure you both that Willie Kirkland is still living. In fact, I spoke with him today to inform him of the passing of his son, my uncle(his name sake). I can confirm that he is the same person you both mention on this site.
I am amazed by the fact that my uncle has siblings he never knew existed. Small big world.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions