Search for content in message boards

James Estol/William BEELER

James Estol/William BEELER

Marjorie Beeler (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 2000 10:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Oct 2004 10:45AM GMT
Surnames: BEELER, TRAMMELL
I am interested in information on James Estol Beeler and his father, William Beeler. William came to Texas from "Grinder Switch", TN--I think in Grainger or Knox Co. His son, James Estol married Rachel Moralda Trammell in 1903.
Any info would be appreciated!

Re: James Estol/William BEELER

Posted: 26 Oct 2000 9:29PM GMT
Edited: 3 Oct 2004 10:45AM GMT
Surnames: TRAMMELL, CASEY, BEELER
Hi Marjorie, Yes your message rings a bell.
Velma Trammell was my aunt. I know all the people you mentioned. Was Ruby Casey your aunt? We have a lot of information on the Beelers. We have been researching them for about 30 years or more. Do you live in Bryan?
Send me your e-mail so I can contac you personally. Happy Hunting C.W. Jime

Marjorie Beeler (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 2000 11:11AM GMT
Edited: 3 Oct 2004 10:46AM GMT
Surnames: BEELER, CASEY
Hi CW Jime,
It was so great to hear from you! Ruby Casey was my husband's aunt. His father was Parnic Beeler. Your mention of researching the Beeler's surprised me. I'm dying to hear about the relationship.

Yes, we do live in Bryan, and I would love to hear from you. My email address is:
howdy@txcyber.com.

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
Marjorie

Posted: 1 Aug 2001 11:34PM GMT
Edited: 3 Oct 2004 10:47AM GMT
Surnames: BELER, BEELER, ESTILL, ESTOL, TEAS
Have you ever seen the will of Armisted Beler(Beeler) abt 1857 in Carroll County, Ms Armisted beeler married Susan Estill of ky, tn, ms. Estill sounds like Estol. They had a son named, Estill, William, Milton w. (my gr grandfather) and more. Susan Estill Beeler is the daughter of Samuel Estill 1755 ( on monument in boonesborough Ky) of va, ky, tn and Jane Teas of va, ky, tn, ms Would like to exchange information, believe we are same line!! charlene r

Re: Re: James Estol/William BEELER

Posted: 7 Jul 2012 12:58AM GMT
this is my line as well. Marcus L. was my great grandfather x2 his father was Amistead and two of his brothers were Milton and Estell. Does anyone know who Armstead's parents were? I've been looking at the Ulrich Beeler line and trying to connect with no success.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic