Search for content in message boards

Hyltons from Pike County Ky

Hyltons from Pike County Ky

Posted: 19 Nov 2000 12:48PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 11:14PM GMT
Am searching for information on James Hylton married to an Arminta Coleman. Their son Richard Hylton born oct 30 1857 married to Annie Belcher was my great grandfather. My Grandparents lived on Marrownbone (Spelling maybe incorrect) back in a holler Wolfpit any information please email me willes@bright.net Thank you

Re: Hyltons from Pike County Ky

G. Booker (View posts)
Posted: 14 Dec 2001 2:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
My great grandmother was Elizabeth Jane Hylton from Pike Co. Ky. She married William F. England in 1878 at the home of James Hylton. The marriage bond was signed by Harry G. Hylton. If this is your line Email me. G. Booker

Linda (View posts)
Posted: 14 Dec 2001 7:00AM GMT
You might have some luck with contacting Steve Deal @ wwwizard@earthlink.net I beleive he has this line. Good Luck , Linda

G.Booker (View posts)
Posted: 15 Dec 2001 7:35PM GMT
Dear Linda, Thanks

Posted: 19 Dec 2001 11:09PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2003 10:43PM GMT
Booker,
Hi! i don't know if we are talking about the same family but my grgreat grandfather was James Hylton who married Arminita (Minta) Coleman. My grandfather was Linza Hylton he had a sister Jane Hylton but I have her married to a Willie Coleman? Maybe we have a connection?
Sue

G.Booker (View posts)
Posted: 20 Dec 2001 2:38AM GMT
Sue, I have not ran across those names in our line, but that is not to say they are not there. What about Harry G. Hylton? Have you ran across this name? He signed my great grandmothers marriage bond in Pike Co. Ky. Will you email me and let me know? G. Booker

Posted: 23 Dec 2001 3:17PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2003 10:43PM GMT
Booker,
I have not heard of a Harry G. Hylton. You might try looking on rootsweb.com go to the census records. I'm pretty sure there are two James Hyltons. My James Hylton was married to Arminita (Minta) Coleman. My grandparents lived back on Wolfpit Creek Holler, in Pike County. I think they can also be traced back to VA. Good luck and I will keep my eyes and ears open for a Harry Hylton.
Sue
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions