Search for content in message boards

THE TEXAS SNOW book update

THE TEXAS SNOW book update

Posted: 23 May 2008 1:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SNOW, TOWNSEND, PADGETT, PRICE, SMITH, BUTCHER
My name is David DeLane Snow {page 23}, and I own a copy of THE TEXAS SNOWs book, copyrighted in 1972. I have been compiling additional information and am striving to make an abridged updated edition, entitled OUR HISTORY's NAME - The Texas Snows abridged.

PLEASE, if you or someone you know are mentioned in this work, please contact me with any update information on your family.
dds_451@hotmail.com

Re: THE TEXAS SNOW book update

Posted: 29 May 2008 6:07PM GMT
My grandfather Lloyd Delos Snow lived in Texas (Kerrville) area for a while, as did some of his siblings.

If you have ANY information on his ancestors, I'd be mightily appreciative.

Names in question:

Lloyd Delos Snow
Carlton W. Snow
Verna Lucille Snow (Foster)

Posted: 29 May 2008 6:08PM GMT
Sorry, forgot my address and name:

Corey M. Snow
cyclometh@gmail.com

Posted: 5 Jun 2008 4:45PM GMT
Surnames: Snow
The names: Lloyd Delos, Carlton W., and Verna Lucilla Snow were not located in the Index of THE TEXAS SNOWs book. Just means these individuals are not listed in the book, does not mean that they are not related to any individuals who are listed, in 1972 copy.
Sorry that I could not assist you.
Thank you for the reply.
:dds:

Posted: 12 May 2009 11:54AM GMT
Hi,

Could you please check your Snow book for the names William Henry Snow married to Evelina Bailey Propst. They were from south central Texas. Caldwell, Lavaca, Jackson, Bastrop are some of the counties they lived in.

William Henry Snow b: Dec.1,1829 in New York, NY (this is doubtful) d: June 13 1874 at Rockport, Texas (actually in the Laguna Madre) aboard his boat.

Evelina Bailey Probst b:May 1835 or 1834 or 1836 in Terre Haute Indiana. Died June 16, 1923 at Smithville, Texas.

Some of their children: David Gordon Snow, George William Snow,my grandfather, Henry Irvin (Irvin Henry)Snow,Rufus Neil Snow. Lillie Mae Wier, Rosa Evelina Voight, Sally (Sarah)Phelps.

Please contact me at E-Mail:Jsnowmaiden@aol.com

Joyce Snow Headings
per page

Find a board about a specific topic