here is some more stuff about the romines. please if you are getting this please let me know. thanks
James Oakley Romines b. July 24,1933 married Betty Jean Princes. THey had one child, stillborn. 2. Randa Loroaine Anderson Sanda Around 1926 , they hade three children.
1, James Dwight Romines b. Nov. 28,1956
2. Anne Renay Romines b. May 6,1959
3. John Andrew Romines; b. Dec. 16, 1964
Delma Kenneth Romines b. NOv. 8,1935 marrried Jan .26, 1953 to Marilyn Ruth Redden of Corydon,Ind. a daugther of Millia Albert Redden and Ora Esteth Funk. Marilyn ws born on March 1, 1932. THey had four children living and one dead.
1. Donna Louisa Romines b.nov. 21, 1953 new albany ,ind.
2. Kenneth Dale Romines b. Sept. 11, 1955
3. Keith Allen Romines b-d may 21, 1964 at Bad Cannstadt,Germany
4. Carlos Willliam Romines b. nov.30,1964 at Berlin Germany
5. David Llewwllyn Romines b. Dec. 1966 at Ft.Benning Ga.
Helen Gervus Romines b. April 25, 1912 d.-------------
married Rarrrett Terry , they had one daughter,
1. Elsie Terry married with two children, divoriced.
Clara Mae Romines b. April 28,1915 d. Jan. 16, 1952 married Rowlin HUrt 1929-1930 . they had several children of which I know of 7.
1. Mayrene Hurt m ?
2.Phillip Hurt m and in the air force
3. Maggie Pearl Hurt married and living in Metcalfe
4. Carroll Hurt
5. Barbara Hurt,
6. Sue Hurt
7. Tommy Hurt with the U.S. Army at Ft. Riley Kansas.
Winnie Nunn Romines, b. Feb. 20.1918, now living Jeffersonville ,Ind. married Ralph Spradling NOv. 20,1945
1. Joyce Spradling b. Oct. 26, 1946 married June 1966
Rosna Romines b. Feb. 20, 1918 ,now living and teaching in Rossell co. ky. married Thomas Nunn. THey had 3 chldren.
1. Ruth Nunn married Waddel l. They have 4 or 5 children and are living near Center Ky.
2. Bobby Nunn
3. Peggy Nunn
Corwin Elbert romines b. April 8, 1925, persenltyl livng in Marion County ,Ind. marred Alice Eckart. They have one daugther who was only a few years old when she died around 1958,.Alice Romines is living in Louisville ky where is listed in phone book.
Edmonia Romines b. 1878 d jan.2,1879
Hillary Romines b. 1879-d. 1940 They moved to Brownwood Texas around 1935. Hillay died there. Arie Wilson Romiens is presently living in Carthage Texas. I don't know if there are any children.
Viloa Romines b. 1881 - d 1975 married Luther Garmon in 1901 Other information is unknow.
Wyatt Romines b. 1883, still living in Metcalfe Co. ky. married Lydia 1933.They moved to Brownwood Texas where Lydia died.Lydia b.March 10,1888 d. March 13, 1961 in Brownwood Texas and buried at Edmonton Ky. She was the daughter of Lack Coleman. Wyatt retruned to Metcalfe co. around 1960. they had on children.
Henry Romines b. 1885 d. Nov. 19, 1963 married NOra Bunch of Metcale Co. in 1910 ./thye had 3 children
1. Joyce Romines lives Ky. had family
2. Llewwllyn Romines dates unknown, Rodaman Romines presently livintg in Louisville ky .
3. Burns Romines lives in Metcalfe co.
Fannie Romines b. 1887 d. 1963 married Leslie Cassdiy in 1910 , and moved to Ill.
Oakley Romiens b. Jan. 1, 1890 d. March 19,1919. He wasn't married; died from lung injury recieved in WWI. All are burided at Jeffries Cemtery near Edmonton.ky.
more to come
I don't know if you are getting this information, but here is somemore of it.connie
Layton Romines marroed Mary Demumber and left ky.
Lou Ann Romines married Rev. Will England of Red Lick Ky.She had four girls,and two boys. Nan, Jane,Lou, "Ett", Joe, and Jim.
1. Nan married Mary Roach and had a family. Lived near Columbia Ky. She was killed by ligthing at the age of 42.
2. Jane married JOhn Fudge or Fordge ,Red Lick Ky. They had three children ,one girl and two boys.
3. Lou England married Milton Bragg, near Big Creek in Adair Co. They had six children.
4. "Ett" England of Red Lick. Ky. was born a few years before1885. She lived at home until around 1920 when she married Jim England(her father's brother's son).They had no children.
5. Joe England of Red LIck Ky. married. They 7 children.
7. name unknown.
Jim England married Deanie England of Red Lick Ky. Their children were
3. "Monie" Kay
(How Jim England was a son of Lou Ann Romines; the grandson of Benjamin who came from Virginia to Tenn. in 1835.One of JIm's boy married Arite England.She now lives in Louisville Ky. but he is dead
John Romines son of Benjamin and brother to Lou Ann England and a brother to Tom and Isaac. He was born in 1848 married and rared his familyi n Ill. Two of his son were
2. John CAnoe Romines
He brougth two of his granddaughters back to visit in Ky. One named Edna. One of his granddaughter live in Shepherdsville Ky. She married a Cassidy and the other , Dorothy married a Hubbard of Kentucky.
Rhode Romies married Watt James. They lived in Adair Co. Ky near Gradyville. They had four girls and three boys;
1. Lenna maried John Henry Sexton near Foundation Church, Metcalfe County, She died very young.Her fathe-in-law was a minister, "Rev. Sexton"
2. Nan James married------------ Chastein from --------------- and they had lived there. They had two girls
3.Mish James married (1) Silan Totter, (2) Shelia Totter an lived near Gradyville Ky. They had------------- children.
4.Mirttlie James married someone from Nebraska.
5.Zacchasur James went to Nebraska.He go t killed digging a tunnel for a railroad.
6.John James went to Negraska.
7. Tom James the youngest was born about 1890, He also left Kentucky and went to Neraska.
Benjamin Romines who was born around 1849 maried Jennie Acree. One child name Hattie was born to them. They moved to Texas in 1898.
Emmaline born around 1855 mairred John Harris. They had four boys and two girls.
1. Levi lived Metcalfe County and didtn't marry until he was about 45 years old.
2. Ganie married Pricy Pointer. They had one daughter named Lily and lived around Edmonton, Kh.
3. Noah Harris married ONie Gowins. They lived at Edmonton. They h ad two children , a boy and a girl
4.Johnnie Harris married Flora Compton and lived in Louisiville ky Johnnie died there. They had some children
5. Lou Ann Harris marrid Winford Mills. They had two children and lived at Bridge Port.
6. Bessie died at 21 years old.She never married. She would have been 87 years old if she had lived.
The nineth child. died at three years old.
more to come
I am receiving your posting and appreciate them. I've been tied up, but am now starting to process the information. I will ask questions/give an opinion as needed.
Here are a couple of KY Death Records:
Name: Elam Romines
Death Date: 9 Apr 1967
Death Place: Barren
Name: Kittie Romines
Death Date: 30 Jun 1967
Death Place: Mtclf
i have more to come. try to get it to you in a couple of days.
thanks for lettting me know if you were getting the information. thanks for the death's of Kitty and Elam romines.
I will sent some more information to you.
Isaac Romines (1857-1922) married Caldonie England (May 10,1867-1940 in Red Lick Ky. They are burial at the Jeffries Cemetery , near Edmonton,Kentucky. They lived on Route 2 Edmonton,Kentucky(in and out for 25 years). They had 8 children , four boys and fours girls
3 JOhn Romines
5.Elivn (he is my grandfather on my mom's side)
8. Lucian Romines
1. Alice (Mary Alice) b. Spet. 3,1885 d. Feb.28,1977,
She married Iaac Hagan in 1913 and had two children
Leeper and Blanche.a
1. Leeper Hagan b.May 31,1914 d. Dec.9.1966.Buried at
Columbia City Cemetery.Leeper married Beatrice
Jessee on Dec. 28,1937.They had three Children
1. Betty married Jim Keltner
2. Isaac Thomas married Imogene West
3. Joyce married Bob Rice.
2. Piccalla Blanche Hagan b.Feb. 22,1920 married James
Reliford Dec. 23,1939. They had four children, all of
whom are married now (1972)
1.Sue married Wilson had two children
2. Magaret married B.Campbell had one child
2."Betty "(Sarah Elizabeth) b.Jan.31.1886 d. Jan.2.1948 marrid Barley England. They had no children
3. John Cano Romines b. Jan. 13,1889 d 1952 married Dithuley "Dithia "England. They had no children. But some girls did live in their home with them.
4.Bertha Lee Romines b. Feb9,1891 married Dec.21,1912 ,Milton Alexander Carter b.Dec 13,1893 a son of Willie Underwood Carter (1872-1897)
The fourth child of Isaac Romines, Bertha (b. 1891) and Milton Carter(1893) now live at Eldorado ,Ill rt. 2 They had six children born near or in Monore County,Ky. The family moved to Louisville KY in 1944.
more to come
Isaacs Romines's children cont.
Delpha Romines b Oct.9, 1898 d. July 14,1978 married Holland Bay Jessee (son of late James Elmore and Lou Clara Jessee) They have 7 children;
1. Dorthory Jessee b. 1927 married Willlie Wrigth. They don't have any children. They live in Edmonton(both are decased n ow)
2. Clifford Jessee at the age 2years old
3. Loretta Jessee b. Nov. 22, 1932 married Ovie Jessee b. Aug.19, 1925.They live in Edmonton,ky and have five children
1. Mark Allen Jessee b. July 26,1955 married Johnnietta England (divoced) of Breeding Ky.. They live in Chattnogga Tnn. and have one daughter
1. Mary Christing (Tina) b.July 2,1979
2. Danny Ray Jessee b. JUly 11,1957
3. Jo Ann Jessee b. Nov.22, 1959 married Gene Phelps.
They live in Edmonton,Ky and have one son
1. Brain Hayden Phelps b. March ,221977
4. Vickie Lynn Jessee b. March 2,1961
5. Teddy Bruce Jessee b. Jan.24,1965
Imogene Jessee died at the age of 27, cause of cancer
Betty Sue Jessee married Joe Jessee They live in Edmonton,Ky. Theyhave on children. Joe had one daughter by his first married. His first wife was Ruby Moss Jessse
(dead) Daughter is Ann JO Jessee Shaw
Peggy Faye Jessee married Gordon Burris form Prices Creek in Adair co. they have three children
Nancy Jessee married James Shirley.They live in Glasgow Ky and have two children
Melvin Taylor Romines b. Dec. 23,1931 d. 1979 married Mary Corbin. They live in Edmonton ky. near the "Old Home Place"
They have 5 children
1. Anderson T.Romines b.March 15, 1931 married Imagene Clemmons b. July 18,1934 married Jane. 23, 1954. they have six children
1. Roger Dale b May 16,1955
2.Sharon K. b. Oct. 17,1957
3.Ricky Allen b. spet. 16,1959
4. Revecca G.b.Feb. 4, 1960
5. Ann Jo b Spet. 4,1967
6. Amy b. June 13, 1973
2. Nelson Romines b. Feb. 24,1923 married Gertie Fields
now living on Bowling Green,ky they have no children
3. Ruby Agnes Romines b. NOv. 19, 1936 married Alferd England(now dead) They had 8 children. Ruby is now remarried to Truman Jessee, they live near Adair Co and Metcalfe Co. line in Metcalfe.
1. James Frankie b. Apirl 24, 1954
2. Joyce Bernice b. March , 1955
3. Roger Allen b. JUne 7, 1956
4. Danny Ray b. March 19, 1958
5. Judy Ann b. June 11,1 959
6.Timothy Lee b. Jan. 1, 1960 (was the new year bady, died in infancy)
7. Micheal Joe b. June 25,1963
8. Terry Noel b. Aorl. 30, 1966
Virgina Alline Romines marrid HOmer York they are now living inGerogetown ky they have 7 children.
1. Magrette Lue b. May 1,1953
2. Charle Lee
3. Melvin Wayen
4. Joyce Ann (died in infancy)
5. Connie Sue
6. Carl Homer
7. Mary Ann (died at the age of 5)
Alma Sue Romines married Hyman Estes they have on children and are living in Metcalfe co. with Hyman 's mother
Lucian Romines b. Feb. 19, 1903 d.April 1978 married Martha Fields onMarch f10,1921 are living in Metcalfe County. Martha was born Feb. 22, 1905. They have 5 children
1. Curtis Andrew Romines b. Dec. 19, 1921 living in Hart County, Canmer Ky. marrried Ruby Estes on March 3,1943 in Riverside Calif. while Curtis was itn the Army or 3 1/2 years during WWII. they had two sons.
1 Sammy Kay Romines b. Feb. 19, 1950 is a minister
2 JImmy Lynn Romines. b March 26,1956
Lottie Melvina Romines b march 2, 1933 marrid Jack Fansler living in East St. LOuis Ill. they have one son
1 Larry Wayen Fansler married and had one child. they live at West Point Ky
Arnold R0mines b. Feb. 10, 1953 living in Glasgow, Ky married Maxine Jessee march 1935 had four children
1. Connie Romines
2. Ronnie Romines twins
4. Elsin Romines living with his Mother n Bowling Green ky
Ralph Howard Romines b. July 24,1938 married Maria King
in Germany while he was in the U.S.Army They have children
Margie Ann Romines b. Oct. 2, 1941 married James CAsh
Dec.22, 1957 Now living inStonongton Ill they had two children
1. Eric Cash
This is all that I have on the Romines;s Family
If you have anything more on the Romines family. I would like to see it.