Search for content in message boards

Actually found some hodge family through here

Actually found some hodge family through here

Posted: 14 Dec 2012 6:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Just talked to a relative about my our hodge family. Seems I found the right thread :) I think my grandma has a lot of brothers and sisters out there. My grandmother is Eleanor Patricia hodge and some of her siblings were sue, Carrie, Mack, frank and thomas and I can't remember the other names right now! I just talked to my 3rd cousin Jessica hodge. Just very excited to hear about family & relatives. If you might be my relative and can share to me some stories you can email me at Letticia.rose@yahoo.com. Jessica also said something about Wenda. I'm not sure but would love to know as much as possible :))

Re: Actually found some hodge family through here

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 6:50AM GMT
Yes you did letticia...Frank, Thomas,Sue,Mack,Dean and ( many) more...
Wanda is my Mother...her brother Mack is the Father of The Ople You Just
Named off...He is my Uncle...He is passed over now...don't know where
Frank is now but, Mack And Tom Are in Nevada and Dean is over in Oregon, Not to far from me ...I'm in Seattle area...Susan was /Is ??? In
Sacrament, Calif... At least she was when my bro passed in 2005...aunt Rea, these people' you named off is ther mother and was married to Mack
My Uncle....Not Mack his son who is my cousin. My sister and her family live in Salt Lake City...Mother died in 1999...She had 5 brothers,
Nathaniel Mack Hodge, Busby Hodge, Edward Hodge ! Wanda Hodge,Alvin Hodge and the youngest John Horton Hodge...Was good To Meet you...I did meet Jessica, the other day....

Re: Actually found some hodge family through here

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 6:51AM GMT
Yes you did letticia...Frank, Thomas,Sue,Mack,Dean and ( many) more...
Wanda is my Mother...her brother Mack is the Father of The Ople You Just
Named off...He is my Uncle...He is passed over now...don't know where
Frank is now but, Mack And Tom Are in Nevada and Dean is over in Oregon, Not to far from me ...I'm in Seattle area...Susan was /Is ??? In
Sacrament, Calif... At least she was when my bro passed in 2005...aunt Rea, these people' you named off is ther mother and was married to Mack
My Uncle....Not Mack his son who is my cousin. My sister and her family live in Salt Lake City...Mother died in 1999...She had 5 brothers,
Nathaniel Mack Hodge, Busby Hodge, Edward Hodge ! Wanda Hodge,Alvin Hodge and the youngest John Horton Hodge...Was good To Meet you...I did meet Jessica, the other day....
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions