Search for content in message boards

Neal

Posted: 15 Oct 2010 2:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am a descendant of Neal. My great grandmother was Jennie Lee Neal and her father was James Felix Neal. I also have a book of Neals'.
Posted: 16 Oct 2010 6:11PM GMT
My great grandfather was Isaac Neal and his father was John W. Neal. Having trouble verifyingj anything further than that.
Posted: 17 Oct 2010 4:25AM GMT
I'll try to find that book. It's called "Neal Per Stripes" It has several lines of Neals'.
Posted: 22 Oct 2011 1:33PM GMT
where was the book bought? sounds interesting as i am a neal.
Posted: 22 Oct 2011 2:58PM GMT
Surnames: Neal, Bough, Magner, Dobson, Stokes
Will you please give me instructions on how to purchase that book? I am a Neal and would very much like to explore the possibility of being a part of that line of Neals. You may contact me at helonwlz@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help.

Re: Neal

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 2:00PM GMT
I was going through the Neal postings this morning and came across your inquiry. Danelle Neal has these books as her husband David was the author. She remarried a few years back and I am not sure if she moved or not. I do not know her new name but this is how I contacted her. Hope it helps.
Neal Per Stipes II can be purchased from Danielle Neal, 3830 Cornell Dr Shreveport, LA 71107 she charges about $35.00 per book.
Are you related to the Neal family? what branch?
Lynne Neal Lett
Posted: 16 Feb 2013 12:16AM GMT
I'm not sure. Are you able to view my tree? I need to find the book so that I can post the info on here that was put into the book. Let me know if you can view or not. Thanks

Re: Neal

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 2:46PM GMT
What is your family tree listed under? I will see if I can look at it. Just somethimg for you to check before you do it, the book is copyrighted, before you post it on here make sure you cannot be suied by Danielle for infringment rights. If you would please look and see what David put in on James Madison Neal son of Thomas Wynne Neal, son of Ira Neal. Thanks for replying I love when I find new connectins! Have a great weekend.
Lynne
Posted: 16 Feb 2013 10:00PM GMT
I don't know. We've had it since the mid '80's.
Posted: 16 Feb 2013 10:01PM GMT
I'm not sure, we've had it since mid '80's.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic