Search for content in message boards

Armagh Family

Armagh Family

Marymargaret Hutchins Goldsmith (View posts)
Posted: 28 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McCaffrey
Have finally put all the notes and date line info onto a web page. Please read and advise if it fits into your family and or are able to put me in a direction to ebable me to fill up the branches. Including McCaffrey, Hutchins, Glenn and Goldsmith.
http://members.tripod.com/~goldieslady/index.html

MCAFFREY

Posted: 10 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Nov 2004 6:18PM GMT
Surnames: MCCAFFREY, MCKEE
Looking for information on Henry MCCAFFREY and wife Elizabeth MCKEE who immagrated from Ireland and settled around Buffalo, NY sometime in mid to late 1840's. They had at least 2 children named Owen MCCAFFREY born about 1851 and Margaret MCCAFFREY born about 1849 in Buffalo. Both Henry and Elizabeth passed away within days of each other abt 1854. The 2 children moved with grandmother Bridget MCAFFREY to Dubuque County, Iowa in late 1854. Anhthing helpful. Thanks in advance.

McCaffrey

Katie Aylesworth (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: McCaffrey, Fitzsimmons, Dempsey, Doyle
Charles McCaffrey was my great-great-great grandfather and Mary Anne Davis was my great-great-great grandmother. I have a lot of information on the McCaffrey side. Their son Henry D. McCaffrey b. 06/14/1841 married Mary A. Fitzsimmons b. in 1850. They had six children - one being Hary Robert who married my grandmother Nellie Veronica Dempsey 02/08/1910 in Syracuse, NY.

searching fitzsimmons family

Linda Arthur (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: fitzsimmons
Nathaniel Fitzsimmons(b.1825) married Mary Craig(b.1829) and had 7 children. One of those children - William Peter Fitzsimmons(1852-1929) emmigrated to Candada and married Eliza Jane Flewwelling(1858-1946). They had 10 children, one of whom was William Peter Fitzsimmons(1886-1955) who is my great-grandfather. I am looking for Irish roots in County Armagh where our ancestors were said to have emigrated from.

Fitzsimmons In Armagh

Dorne C. Fitzsimmons (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Fitzsimmons
Linda:

I have info on Nathaniel Fitzsimmons and Mary Craig (they were my g g grandparents).

Email me at dfitz@hurontel.on.ca

Dorne Fitzsimmons
Tiverton, Ontario

Re: Fitzsimmons In Armagh - MEAFORD ONTARIO

Kate Fox (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2002 3:40AM GMT
Surnames: FITZSIMMONS
Just curious as your posting said Tiverton. My brother-in-law is a Fitzsimmons from St Vincent Township. His fathers name was William. His mother was a Freeman from Markdale area.

Re: Fitzsimmons In Armagh

Kate Fox (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2002 3:42AM GMT
Surnames: FITZSIMMONS
Sorry, my previous post should say Freeborn not Freeman

Re: Fitzsimmons In Armagh - MEAFORD ONTARIO

Dorne C. Fitzsimmons (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2002 3:43PM GMT
Hi:

We are the branch that settled in Bruce County. Another branch (David Fitzsimmons) settled around Markdale also. This is probably your brother in laws relatives.

Re: McCaffrey

Posted: 16 May 2002 12:36AM GMT
Hi, this is Monica's mom Charlene. I was just curious if you have a Charles R. McCaffrey (who presently lives in Florida with his wife Mary)? I am new at the family tree, and I would like to get as much info as possible. My e-mail address is Jadcrystal@aol.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much,
Charlene

Re: Fitzsimmons In Armagh

Julie (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2004 3:09PM GMT
I would be interested in the information that you have on Nathaniel Fitzsimmons. I am a descendant of his brother and don't have alot of information about the family.

Julie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic