Search for content in message boards

WILLIAM AND ELLA BAKER

WILLIAM AND ELLA BAKER

ELLEN BAKER MAHONEY (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jul 2000 10:40PM GMT
SEEKING INFO ON WILLIAM L. BAKER WHO LIVED IN EASTERN KENTUCKY. HE WAS MARRIED TO ELLA HUBBARD. HIS FATHER WAS CORNELIUS BAKER. NEED INFO ON ELLA ALSO. THEY HAD A SON NAMED CREED BAKER WHO WAS MY FATHER. ALSO HAD SEVERAL OTHER CHILDREN. THEY ARE BURIED NEAR PRESTONBURG. WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ALL I CAN ABOUT FAMILY.
THANK YOU

William and Ella Baker

Posted: 15 Apr 2001 4:37PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 10:27PM GMT
Ellen;
I have a record of a Cornelius Baker b. 27 March 1827 in Ohio who had a son William C. Baker. Could this be the same William??

Verne

Re: William and Ella Baker

Posted: 10 Apr 2010 6:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
This is my great grandfather and I have information but nothing earlier than him.
B J Baker
Anchorage, Alaska

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 10:22PM GMT
Surnames: BAKER
William Baker was son of Cornelius Baker and Socia Hamon.
Cornelius was son of Richard Baker and Abigail Beverly.

William's Baker's brother Samuel Baker that married Frances Spears were my gggrandparents.

Cornelius Baker born 1826 Russell County,VA. dies 7 Nov 1894. Buried Dickenson County,VA. Socia Hamon born 1826 in Scott County ,VA.They were married in Letcher County,KY.

Louise

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 10:26PM GMT

I am looking for the parents of Socia Hamons born Aug. 1826 in Scott County, Va, married Cornelius Hick Baker 1848 in Letcher County, KY. I was told by a family member her parents were from TN.

Children : Sally,
Samuel married Frances J. Spears
Jackson,
William A. married Julien Bowen and Ellen Hubbard
Henry married Margaret Johnson
Nancy Margaret married Marshall Kelley
Martha J. b. 10 Oct. 1858
d. 15 Sept 1859
Mahala
Richard married Nancy Hall
Caroline Jane married James Henderson Baker
George
Adaline
John Jack .

I do find Absalom Hamon in Scott County, Va. in 1820. I just can not connect her to anyone.

I find her in 1900 Dickenson County VA. Census with son Samuel Baker, that is the last record I have found a record of her.

Cornelius Baker is son of Richard Baker and Abigail Beverly .

per page

Find a board about a specific topic