Search for content in message boards

Info on Durgin/Rayno

Info on Durgin/Rayno

Posted: 1 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jul 2001 1:18AM GMT
Surnames: Durgin, Rayno
I am looking for information on John J. Durgin and Ada M. Rayno. When they were married, their parents names, etc.
Any help would be most appreciated. Probably in the Merrimack, Belknap county areas. (Tilton, Franklin, Salisbury, Andover)
Thanks

Rayno

Carol Cunagin (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rayno, Roberts, Shaw
Looking for relatives of Frank D. Rayno who lived in Merrimack County or closeby. He was a railroad station agent in Keene, NH, and was married to Mary Kelso-Kilpatrick Shaw (called Molly). Frank was buried in Ware, MA. I know he had a brother named Tom who was married to Mame who was of Irish extraction but somehow related to Campbells. He had 3 children, Carlton, Marian, and Paul. Paul was born 10/31/20 in Ware. There were relatives named Xelia Rayno, Joseph Peter Roberts, Ada Rayno, Margaret Rayno, Matilda and enough more for a large anual family picnic in Tilton when I was a child (1950's).

Any info at all would be greatly appreciated.

Durgin Rayno

Posted: 7 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jan 2002 11:54PM GMT
Surnames: Durgin Rayno
Hi!
Ida Aka Ada Aka Ada I b.1886 Salibury NH dau Alexander and Mary Lader m.1/10/1906Penacook NH John J. b. 1886 Canada son John and Mary Barragon. five children. If you go to Franco/American Society they can find parents probably spelled Derrigan dit LaFrance Lynne
Posted: 20 Oct 2001 2:13PM GMT
Edited: 3 Nov 2002 4:12PM GMT
I might be able to help when was he born and when did he die. I have a little info on a Frank D Rayno but not sure if he is one you want

Re: Durgin Rayno

Posted: 28 May 2002 7:29PM GMT
Edited: 6 May 2003 3:14PM GMT
did john ever get married to a clara saunders? dimond?

Joyce (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2002 10:40PM GMT
John Durgin (Deragon) my grandfather married Ada Rayno.
John's father was Cesaire Deragon.
Am having a hard time getting back on this side.

Posted: 29 May 2002 12:00AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2004 1:26AM GMT
Hi! Jess

Something that I wa senfing you disappeared I hope all that info got to you if not let me know. I'll begin where the mesage disappeared: John Francis and clara Saunders son was Roger Frances b. 7/4/1913 Granklin d 15JUly 1997 Derry 1st mar to Alice grace Valley 2cd to her sister. Clara Saunders 1st marrige was to Harry P Diamond, he div her and they had one child.
The john you're talking about is from the french side. Lynne

Posted: 29 May 2002 12:00AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2004 1:26AM GMT
Hi! Jess

Something that I wa senfing you disappeared I hope all that info got to you if not let me know. I'll begin where the mesage disappeared: John Francis and clara Saunders son was Roger Frances b. 7/4/1913 Granklin d 15JUly 1997 Derry 1st mar to Alice grace Valley 2cd to her sister. Clara Saunders 1st marrige was to Harry P Diamond, he div her and they had one child.
The john you're talking about is from the french side. Lynne

Joyce (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2002 1:06AM GMT
Yes, John was born in Canada. Have learned that the spelling of Durgin changed to Deragon from there.
thank you
Joyce

Joyce (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2002 1:38AM GMT
I do not beleive that John ever married anyone except Ada Rayno. I might be wrong, but don't think so. They were married in 1906. there is a lot of the French side I do not quite understand. I am doing all four of my grandparents and they all eventually came down from Canada. So, I guess I have to learn some of the french spellings. Thank you very much for answering. Joyce
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions