Search for content in message boards

BRADY Marriage

BRADY Marriage

Posted: 2 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 4:01AM GMT
Surnames: BRADY
I'm searching for a marriage in this area between 1790 and 1800. The groom was John Brady III and the bride was unknown. Any leads will be greatly appreciated!

John Brady 111

Posted: 24 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Oct 2001 4:15AM GMT
Surnames: Brady, Morton
I have a friend who has done extensive research on his Brady family in Northumberland County. I would be willing to contact him for possibly answer your questions. Let me know if you are still interested.
Shirley Morton

marriage dates

Posted: 9 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Oct 2001 4:15AM GMT
Surnames: BRADY, AUCHMUTY, HEINER
From the Nothumberland Historical Society, the marriage of WalterBRADY to Hannah AUCHMUTY was in 1792; the marriage of John R.BRADY to Mary Heiner was 1832. John was the grandson of John BRADY b in 1745.An article about the descendants of Captain John Brady appeared in "The Williamsport Sun" on November 10, 1908. John's wife ,Mary , in 18 May 1818 left a tract of land in trust for her grandchildren. The land was located in Augusta Township, Northumberland County. I could not find any child named John the third.
from Shirley

Heiner Family, Upper Agusta Twp.

Betty Wynn Layport (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Heiner, Wray
Do you have any information on Martin Heiner, father of Susan Matilda Heiner, wife of Alexander Wray. It would be appreciated.

St Clair/Auchmuty

Posted: 20 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jul 2002 4:19PM GMT
Surnames: St Clair, Vaughn
Did Hannah have a sister named Isabella that married Daniel St.Clair in 1795? They lived in Northumberland Co.,Pa and buried at Fisher's Ferry. If so I would like to hear from you for more family information. Thanks.
Carolyn St.Clair Vaughn
PREMIO500@aol.com

Re: Heiner Family, Upper Agusta Twp.

Cindy Hill (View posts)
Posted: 14 Sep 2003 5:45PM GMT
I am looking for information on Accie Heiner - born 1879, died -1954. She married James Wales in 1898 and together they had 14 children. I believe they may have been for York, PA.

Re: John Brady 111

Posted: 30 May 2008 3:06PM GMT
Surnames: Brady, McCormick, Cuillard
I am very interested in this same Brady family. They are descended from Hugh Brady (born 1709) and his wife Hannah McCormick.
All descendants are gathering for the 300th Birthday Celebration for Hugh Brady June 19-21, 2009 on the Brady property in Cumberland Co., PA. The log home built by Hugh & Hannah Brady about 1750 is still standing and has been restored by forensic architects. The reunion will be held at this log homestead on the 72 acres belonging to a cousin.
Contact me for further.
Donna Cuillard at dcuillard@aol.com
all descendants welcome!!!!!

Re: St Clair/Auchmuty

Posted: 14 Jan 2012 12:45AM GMT
I see that your post is over 11 years old but,I am working on Daniel StClair and Isabella Auchmuty as well.My line comes through their daughter Ann StClair who married Isaac Minnier.The MINNIER Children Jackson-Hiram-Mary-Samuel-Delilah-and Melinda born 1849/50(?) my GGrandmother.
Melinda married William Williams around 1869.

Posted: 15 Jan 2012 4:41PM GMT
Surnames: Auchmudy - Minnier _ St. Clair
The Aucumudy faily and mine, the Minniers, have been linked since Sarah Jane Minnier married Jesse Auchmudy in abt 1860. Her brother, Isaac, married Ann St. Clair, abt 1835 in Augusta Twp, Northumberland Co, PA.
I know it's not a direct link, but it's a lead.
Kim Minier

Posted: 11 Feb 2012 9:26PM GMT
I have found that Isaac and Ann Minnier died only months apart.Ann Aug 1852 and Isaac Apr 1853.And Melinda
(My g-grandmother) went to live with Isaac's father John.
Do you have any Idea where Isaac & Ann may be buried? And do you know the location of Fishers Ferry Cem?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions