Search for content in message boards

WATSONS

WATSONS

LUZIA FOSTER (View posts)
Posted: 24 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WATSONS, CHILTON, COLEMAN, BROWN
I AM SEARCHING FOR WATSON CONNECTIONS IN VIRGINIA. I HAVE TRACED MY LINE ROBERT IN CASEY COUNTY KENTUCKY. HIS FATHER AND GRANDFATHER WERE THOMAS WATSON. THE SECOND THOMAS'S FATHER IS SAID TO BE ROBERT ALSO AND HE WAS FROM VIRGINIA. I WOULD LIKE TO CONNECT WITH ANY WATSON DECENDANTS TO SEE IF WE CAN CONNECT THESE PIECES. I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND EVERYTHING LEAD ME BACK TO VIRGINIA. MY ROBERT AND THOMAS HIS FATHER WERE IN CIVIL WAR TOGETHER. THEY GOT OUT BEFORE PERRYVILLE BATTLE. THIS IS A FEW MILES FROM MY HOME.

ALSO, IF ANYONE HAS THESE LINES I WOULD APPRECIATE YOU CONTACTING ME. ALL ARE FROM THIS STATE. THAT IS WONDERFUL FOR ME.
Posted: 14 Mar 2002 5:34AM GMT
Edited: 7 May 2004 7:29PM GMT
HI. There are Watson's in my line.
I do not have the info handy at this moment because we are about to move. But the one's I am related to are from the Eastern Shore Virigina. I grew up in Chincoteague.

Re: WATSONS

Posted: 12 Apr 2002 3:17PM GMT
Edited: 12 Aug 2006 7:17PM GMT
Surnames: Watson
I'm looking for connection to Thomas B. Watson and wife Pauline Webb. They had daughters Mary, Ethel and Mabel and there were several sons not yet identified. At some point this family or some of the children moved to New York.

Is this Watson line familiar to you?

Bill Cherrix (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2004 1:49AM GMT
I too am related to a Watson line from Chincoteague.
My great grandfather was Charles Lee Watson Sr who was married to Hallie Bowden Watson. They had 7 sons...the oldest, my grandfather was William,and the other sons were George, Charles Lee Jr.,Robert, Calvin, Frank and Ernie.
I'm trying to put together a family tree...my granddad is 88 and his recollection of his grandparents and great grandparents is dim.
Any info would be most helpful.
Posted: 27 Apr 2005 3:49PM GMT
have you come acrossed a robert watson born about 1644 in accomack, va. married to an elizabeth savage?
I would appreciate any help you can give me. I've hit a wall at this point.
thanks
rikki

Posted: 17 Oct 2012 1:48AM GMT
Surnames: Watson
My great grandmother was Nealie Watson, her father was Albert Watson. His father was Robert Watson who built the Watson House which is now a B & B. :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic