Search for content in message boards

Ezell in Tenn

Ezell in Tenn

Clifford E. Ezelle (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2000 3:44PM GMT
I need help in finding samuel Ezell who
married Mary D Barnes in Tenn on Sept 17-18
1844. I do know that Joseph William Ezell was his son. But I need more about Samuel
Ezell I am at a stand still. Help
Thank -you
Gene

ezells in tennessee

ricky a ezell (View posts)
Posted: 24 Nov 2000 7:56PM GMT
do you know who joseph ezells kids were, my greatgrandfather was john m ezell and my gg grandfather was sylvanus ezell, cant find anything else out on sylvanus ezell, can you help me

Ezell family

nadene ezell Kyle (View posts)
Posted: 14 Dec 2000 10:52AM GMT
I donot recognize the names you are looking for but I am from Tenn and was an Ezell. Do you have any knowledge of what city or town any were from? My dad was Raymond Virgil and his dad was George Washington Ezell from Spring City, Tenn. I have some info about the Ezell family because my nephew did a genelogy on the family.If I can bre of any help I will try.
Nadene Kyle

ezells in tennessee

ricky ezell (View posts)
Posted: 14 Dec 2000 2:31PM GMT
john m and sylvanus ezell were born in weakley county in sharon tn, they were said to be from arkansas. sylvanus ezell was born in 1834. he was my greatgreatgrandfather.i am at a standstill. his childrens names were as follows;john m b.1860, mary ann ezell b.1865,layfait b.ezell b.1870, mellissa ezell b.1879 and eller ezell,b.1884, he was married to elvina dent. thank you

Parham Ezell

Cynthia Kuehn Simmons (View posts)
Posted: 16 Dec 2000 12:47PM GMT
My Ezells also came from Weakley County. My great great great grandfather was Parham Ezell. He died there in TN. His daughter, Lucy, which was my great great grandmother was born in 1824 and she went to Southern Illinois about 1862. Her father died in TN about 1846. Parham was married twice. We don't know who his first wife was but his second wife's last name was Alexander, I think. Jane had a half sister by the name of Christie Ann. She had a full sister by the name of Jane. Lucy married a Samuel Richerson and they had 6 children. Samuel died in the Civil War which left Lucy a widow in Southern Illinois. She became a midwife. We think the Ezells came from South Carolina but aren't sure.

George W. Ezell

Tom Combs (View posts)
Posted: 17 Dec 2000 2:41PM GMT
I'm looking for Ezell's in Tennesse and Kentucky.
I have a George Washington Ezell from TN who
married a Julia Lewis. I'd love to exchange
information with someone on the Ezell family.

ezells

ricky ezell (View posts)
Posted: 18 Dec 2000 12:43PM GMT
do you know when george ezell was born, there was a george ezell in martin tn.

george Ezell

nadene kyle (View posts)
Posted: 19 Dec 2000 5:22PM GMT
no, I don't know when george ezell was born but it was well over 130 years ago. His oldest daughter died last year and she was 101 . He was married to rachel Ellen Vittatoe and she came from Kentucky.

info for Ezell family

nadene kyle (View posts)
Posted: 19 Dec 2000 5:28PM GMT
I can offer info on the Ezell's I know. I do know my grandmother Ezell came from Ky. and she was a vittatoe and married George W. Ezell I don't know if he was ever there but evidently he was because they had to meet somewhere.
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 7:30PM GMT
Edited: 17 Feb 2003 1:58AM GMT
Nadine:
I have a George Washington BAKER. Whose mother was my ggreatmother, Ida Mae EZELL. Any connection. They too was from TN. I am at a standstill and need some help. You can each me at wahya@hcis.net
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Linda Barber Zumwalt
per page

Find a board about a specific topic