that he came to visit my mother when she
lived on a farm around Blanchester/Edenton
Ohio, probably after my grandfather died in
1949. I am doing the Miller family history
and would like to include him and any of his
decendants. Any info is appreciated.
Posted: 28 Aug 1999 8:32PM GMT
Edited: 25 Nov 2002 4:51AM GMT
I am looking for a Agnes Manning born about 1918in Camden,Co ,Ga my father's Mother and have a little more info Email me at

Charles Miller

Posted: 21 Sep 1999 5:18PM GMT
Edited: 1 Aug 2001 8:54PM GMT
My Grandfather Charles Christian Miller was born in Fayette Co. Illinois. Don't know if this is the same or not. He had a sister named Agnes, bro's named George and Samuel, I know that Charles' father Christian K. Miller had been married before, and maybe after my great-gramdmother died, I'm not sure about that. I really don't know to much about him, not even where he was born. I think that Agnes had a daughter named Berneice. I have a picture of said daughter and her husband with their name on the back, will look it up and see what the last mane is. e-mail me at
Rita Miller

Posted: 3 Jul 2001 3:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Would you see if you have a Mary Louise Miller in your tree? I have been looking forever and seem to get nowhere with her. She was born in Berea Ky in the 1920's and lived in Cincinnati in the 1940's I have no idea who her parents were or where she went from there. Any help is appreciated. :)
Thanks for your time. :)

Re: Charles Miller

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 8:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for a man named miller, from Fayette Co., Illinois. He lived near Farina about 1900 and was a hunchback.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic