Search for content in message boards

Dripping Springs Cemetery Location

Dripping Springs Cemetery Location

Jessie Miller (View posts)
Posted: 29 Apr 2001 5:50PM GMT
My Great Grandfather, Lemuel Guinn, is supposedly buried in Dripping Springs Cemetery. I was told that it is in Washington county, but I haven't been able to find it. Could someone please help?
I would really appreciate your help.

Dripping Springs Cemetery

Laura (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2001 9:34PM GMT
Hi,

I went to this site and searched for Dripping Springs in Arkansas. It came up with a Dripping Springs Cemetery in Madison County., Arkansas. It also lists a Dripping Springs Church in Crawford Co. among other names of Dripping Springs.

http://geonames.usgs.gov/pls/gnis/web_query.gnis_web_query_f...

When I searched on www.google.com for Dripping Springs Cemetery Arkansas, I came up for some sites that gave Dripping Springs Cemetery, Crawford County, Arkansas.

I hope this helps some.

Laura

Dripping Springs Cemetery

Posted: 10 May 2001 7:49PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 12:13AM GMT
I checked my cemetery book for Crawford County, AR. Dripping Springs has several locations. I checked all of them and there was no Lemuel Guinn. Try online at www.cemetery records.com. Pat

DRIPPING SPRINGS CEMETERY

Posted: 11 May 2001 4:37PM GMT
Thanks so much for your help. I will check out that website. Thanks

DRIPPING SPRINGS CEMETERY

Posted: 11 May 2001 4:39PM GMT
Thanks, Laura, for the help. I will let you know if I find anything. Thanks

Re: Dripping Springs Cemetery Location

Posted: 2 Aug 2001 12:35AM GMT
Edited: 11 Dec 2002 4:06AM GMT
THE ONLY DRIPPING SPRINGS CEMETERY I KNOW IS IN WEST PLAINS MO. JUST ACROSS THE ARKANSAS LINE.IN HOWELL COUNTY. THAT IS WHERE MY RELATIVES ARE BURIED. IF YOU KNOW WHERE MAMMOTH SPRINGS ARK IS LOCATED IT WOULD NOT BE HARD TO FIND. GO NORTH 63 ANY ONE CAN TELL YOU HOW TO GET THERE.

Posted: 30 Mar 2002 3:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Jessie,

I have a Lemuel Guinn in my husbands family. His wife was
Eliza Jane . She died in OK and I haven't been able to find out where he died. Could this be the same Lemuel you have.
thank you

Posted: 31 Mar 2002 6:33PM GMT
Surnames: Adams, Guinn, Spangler, Richie, Miller
Yes, this is the same Lemuel Guinn. I have emailed your sister-in-law about him. I am sorry, I was given this information but I don't really think it is correct. Grandma told me he was buried at Cameron, Ok. but as of now I have not been able to find his tombstone. I have checked out all the Dripping Springs Cemeteries that has been posted for me and I can not find anything .
Lemuel Guinn just doesn't seem to want to be found!
Jessie

Posted: 1 Apr 2002 3:38AM GMT
Lemuel sure stays hidden doesn't he. We have looked at the Hall Cemetary close to Cameron. Found headstone for his son John and some of his children. Eliza Jane is supposed to be buried there also but couldn't fine headstone for her, but I'm guessing it will be close to the son. I guess we'll keep on looking. Will share any new I find with you.

Posted: 22 Jul 2009 2:09AM GMT
i realize i am responding to a very old post...but you may still need the info. there is a dripping springs cemetary around cedarville arkanasas. between cedarville arkansas and short oklahoma.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic