Search for content in message boards

Centerville, Tennessee cemetery in Hickman County

Centerville, Tennessee cemetery in Hickman County

Posted: 3 Sep 2004 4:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Apr 2005 1:06AM GMT
Surnames: Dunn
I am looking for the burial place of Raymond B. Dunn, who is buried in Centerville, Tennessee. Raymond Dunn is supposedly buried in a cemetery right on Highway 100. He has several brothers and sisters. His brother's names I know of are Dale, still living in Centerville, Hollis, still living, Charles, deceased, and Doris, presumably still living. His two sisters are Alice and Hazel. Raymond B. Dunn was born on October 19th, 1923 and died in July of 1974 in Centerville, burial place unknown. We have searched cemetery junction for cemeteries in Centerville and Hickman County and have come up with nothing as to where he is buried or Charles either. I believe the whole family was from Aetna. If anyone has any information on the name of he cemetery he is buried in we would appreciate a email. Thank you!

Re: Centerville, Tennessee cemetery in Hickman County

janice barnhill (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 2006 7:18AM GMT
why don't you check with Mcdonald's Funeral home in centerville, tennessee?

Posted: 25 Sep 2006 4:30PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
I have found an interment listing for Campground Cemetery, Hickman Co, TN. Though I did not see your Raymond, there are several other Dunn family members buried there. Maybe you can better find a connection by checking it out:
http://members.aol.com/pbgenealogy/CampgroundCemetery.htm

Hope this helps you out!

Posted: 12 Nov 2009 6:47PM GMT
Surnames: Dunn
I think the cemetery you are looking for is called Memory Gardens. It is before the city limits in Hickman County. There is another son named Owen. Try Hickman County's website. It might help. www.hickmanco.com

Posted: 13 Nov 2009 4:28PM GMT
Surnames: Ponder, Brown, Britt
I have tried to follow the link you listed for www.hickmanco.com and it says the historical society site was shut down in 2008. Do you have an updated link?
Myrna Jorgensen

Posted: 11 Jul 2010 4:05AM GMT
You may reach the Historical Society at
hitnhist@att.com
or me
joyce4u@bellsouth.net
Joyce Mayberry
per page

Find a board about a specific topic