Search for content in message boards

Moras and Nys in Beveren

Moras and Nys in Beveren

Posted: 28 Mar 2009 9:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Moras, Nys, De Schepper, Smet, Seghers, Cruysbergs, De Coeter, D'Olislager, Dresselaers
I am interested in the following family. Someone has done some wonderful extensive research for me but I have no knowledge of more recent family past 1900

PETRUS FRANCISCUS5 MORAS (FRANCISCUS4, ANNA COLETA3, PETRUS DOMINICUS2, MARTINUS1) was born 19 Aug 1850 in Beveren Waas Belgium, Married MARIA MATHILDIS NYS 08 Feb 1877 in Beveren Waas Belgium, daughter of JOANNES NYS and MARIA DRESSELAERS. Maria was born 18 May 1856 in Beveren Waas

Children

MARIA JOSEPHINE MORAS, b. 01 Jan 1885, Beveren Waas Belgium; d. 09 Sep 1955 in England
ANNA MARIA MORAS, b. 26 May 1895, Beveren Waas. died England
CHARLES LOUIS MORAS, b. 08 Dec 1881, Beveren Waas died England
CAMILLUS MORAS, b. 31 Dec 1877, Beveren Waas; d. 22 Mar 1927, Beveren Waas.
EDUARDUS MORAS, b. 27 Apr 1879, Beveren Waas.
MARIA CELESTINA MORAS, b. 29 May 1880, Beveren Waas believed to have married Joseph Alfons Raeymackers
LEOPOLD ANTOON MORAS, b. 13 Sep 1887, Beveren Waas.
MARIA STEPHANIA MORAS, b. 26 Dec 1888, Beveren Waas.
GUSTAAF ANTOON MORAS, b. 09 Feb 1891, Beveren Waas.
MARTHA MARIA MORAS.

Re: Moras and Nys in Beveren

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 5:51PM GMT
Surnames: martin geerling
I have some information about Maria Virginia Moras, born in Beveren (Waes) on march 22, 1851 and died in Roosendaal on september 9, 1924. If you are interested let me know..

Posted: 16 Apr 2012 5:05PM GMT
Hello, yes if you could give me any information on this family Iwould be grateful. Sorry I have not replied but I have just come back from a weekend in Veurne!

Best wishes

Tina

Posted: 26 May 2012 9:56AM GMT
Hi Martin, Maria Josephine Moras was my daughter's great grandmother. Maria had two boys, and one daughter. One name Peter Frost. He is still alive but quite frail now. (my daughter's grandfather). Matilda and Louis - both died 10-15 years ago.

Anna also married in England. I have met her daughter who lives not far from me in Norfolk England.
Charles also married but no children.

Maria Celestina was married to Raeymackers and had a daughter Daisy in Saxlingham Nethergate Norfolk (close to me). I have no idea what happened to the family.

I would very much like to find members of the rest of the family. There was an article in a newspaper - link attached - I think she may be related but need to find a contact.
http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx?articleid=CA3I3...

Suzanne Moras was born in Beveren so she could have been a descendant of one of the boys.

Any help you could give me with this would be greatfully appreciated.

Tina

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 11:45PM GMT
Surnames: Moras, Carr
Hi Tina,
I am doing my daughters mother in laws family tree. As far as we know her grand mother was Anna Maria Moras from Belgium. You say that you met her daughter, would her name have been Peggy May Carr by any chance. If this is the case than I believe I might have found the connection I need. I hope that you may be able to help me with this. Kindest Regards

Posted: 5 Jan 2013 11:46AM GMT
Hi, yes I met Peggy. Her mother was the sister of Marie Josephine (my daughter's g grandmother). Do you live in Norfolk?

Posted: 5 Jan 2013 1:31PM GMT
Yes we live inTacolneston, near Norwich. Shirley lives in Germany with her husband. They are coming over this month to celebrate Christmas with their son. When did you meet Peggy, it must have some while ago as I never met her I'm afraid. regards Linda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions