Search for content in message boards

Stefan (Costantine) Dancu

Stefan (Costantine) Dancu

Posted: 29 Jan 2002 4:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Nov 2003 5:40PM GMT
Surnames: Dancu, Danko
Grandfather was born August 1896 in Suceava. Immigrated to USA with next eldest sister Rarita in 1908. Had other sisters that remained in Suceava -- Magdelena, Eleanora, Valeria and Victoria. It is possible that one of the eldest sisters surname is Polocoser.

Any relations out there.

gkdanko@att.net

I think i know! :)

polocoser florin (View posts)
Posted: 28 Aug 2002 10:22PM GMT
hi there...
I`m the youngest member of Polocoser fammily in Suceava...i live in Bucharest now but there is my grandfather Polocoser Vasile, is the only member of this big fammily who is still in Romania (sure, he have a sister, who live in suceava also, her name is Eleonora). About that 4 sister...Victoria is my grand-grand-mother. Her mother was a big personality in her village, she was study at Wienne as "nurse princesse" i think she was working for Austro-ungarian Quinn! Victoria died in 1984 and she was married with Polocoser Dumitru. I really don`t know if her name before marriage was Dancu, but i`m very corious! Mostly members from my fammily are living in the US, michigan and detroit. wictoria had a sister too, but her name was Margareta not Magdalena. The problem is, this two sisters, Victoria and Margareta was married with two brothers. Was a special case, the priest was agree becose of girls fammily. So was a double marriage in Polocoser fammily. The hosbands name was Dumitru, married with Victoria; and Nicolae, married with Margareta. Nicolae and Margareta was imigrate in the usa on 1974 i think, they r dead both now. Victoria and Dumitru was dieing on 1984 december. Victoria and Dumitru had a boy (Vasile) and a girl (Eleonora). they r both living in suceava now and Vasile is my grandfather. Margareta and Nicolae had 3 boys (Soare, Silica and Dumitru) Soare and Silica are living in USA now, in michigan and detroit, and Dumitru is still in romania, suceava. can u tell me more about ur fammily? hope this help u. Florin

Re: I think i know! :)

Posted: 29 Aug 2002 2:30PM GMT
Edited: 12 Nov 2003 5:40PM GMT
What is your parents (mom & dad's) name? When were they born? Are they still alive. If not, when did they die? When were you born? When was your sister born?

I will send you my family tree as soon as it is completed. Real soon.

Greg

Re: I think i know! :)

polocoser florin (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 2002 11:21AM GMT
dear friend,
this si a lik to my aunt and uncle from usa, as i told u, margareta and nicolae, they r both dead now.

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gsfn=&gsln=po...

my mother is living in Grecce, named Rodica, she is married with a greek guy, Giorgios Tszarouhis. I was adopted by my grand parents from mother, POLOCOSER fammily.

tell me more about Dancu fammily, i want to know more about my female way fammily, is wery important!
as i told u, my grand-grand-mother was (i think) married with ur grand-grand-father, but i donno hes name or from where he is, i think he is not romanian because she was working in Austria as a royal nurse. do u know more about that?
florin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic