1. Jacob Lesher1, born in Oley Twp, Berks County, PA; died 1804 in Virginville, PA2. He was the son of 2. John Michael Lesher and 3. Catharine. He married (1) Mary Elizabeth Stenger3 1791 in Kutztown, PA. She was born January 05, 1771 in Becks Co, PA, and died May 01, 1844 in Richmond Township, Berks Co, PA. She was the daughter of John Conrad Stenger and Anna Catherine Bender.
2. John Michael Lesher4,5, born 1732 in Greenwich Township, Berks Co, PA; died January 1786 in Richmond Township, Berks Co, PA. He was the son of 4. Johan Nicholas Lesher, Sr and 5. Anna Clara Unknown. He married 3. Catharine.
3. Catharine6,7, died 1815 in Richmond Township, Berks Co, PA8.
Notes for John Michael Lesher:
Listed in the DAR files.
A Michael Lescher is listed in the 1765 Greenwich Township tax rolls as owning 130 acres of land. In 1773 he paid taxes of 7 pounds; in 1774, in 1785 as Michael Lesher, 7 pounds; 7 pounds and 17 shillings. The 1795 tax rolls have him noted as "dead".
LESCHER, MICHAEL, Greenwich.
February 13, 1786.
Adm. to Catharina, the widow.
Notes for Catharine:
LESCHER, CATHARINE, Richmond, widow of Michael LESHER. March 14, 1805 - May 27, 1815.
Children: Michael, Abraham, Jacob, Hannah ROTHERMEL (wife of Martin ROTHERMEL), Maria SCHNEIDER and Catharine FETHEROLF all 25 cents each.
Exrs: Son-in-law Leonard SCHNEIDER and Philip FETHEROLF.
Wit: John STEIN and Frederick SOUS.
4. Johan Nicholas Lesher, Sr11,12, born Abt. 1672 in Europe; died November 08, 1744 in Oley Township, Berks Co, PA. He was the son of 8. Nicholas Lesher. He married 5. Anna Clara Unknown.
5. Anna Clara Unknown12, died November 05, 1765 in Richmond Township, Berks Co, PA13.