Search for content in message boards

Coleman - Blooming Grove / Cornwall, NY

Coleman - Blooming Grove / Cornwall, NY

Posted: 22 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Feb 2004 4:25PM GMT
Surnames: Coleman
I'm looking for information on a CURTIS COLEMAN formerly of Blooming Grove and Cornwall, Orange Co., Ny. This Curtis Coleman died sometime in 1768. His Will was dated 14 Apr 1768 and was probated 25 May 1768. It was reported in the book " THE GENEALOGY OF WILLIAM COLEMAN OF GLOUCESTER AND GRAVESEND, ENGLAND 1619-1906 " By James C. Coleman that CURTIS COLEMAN's father's name was THOMAS COLEMAN. Anyone know anything on this said THOMAS COLEMAN or who his wife was or if he had any othe children other then CURTIS. Anyone know when this CURTIS COLEMAN was born or where he was buried ?

Re: Coleman - Blooming Grove / Cornwall, NY

Posted: 12 Jun 2011 5:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Coleman, Roe
I can't promise this is right but I have seen posted:

1. Deborah Coleman b: ABT 1729 in Cornwall, Orange Co., NY
2. Thomas Coleman , Jr. b: 2 JUL 1732 in Cornwall, Orange Co., NY
3. Curtis Coleman b: ABT 1734 in Cornwall, Orange Co., NY
4. Hannah Coleman b: 17 DEC 1736 in Cornwall, Orange Co., NY

these are supposedly the children of Thomas Coleman, b. c. 1707, Southold, Long IS, NY
who married on 17 April 1727 in Southold
Elizabeth Roe, b. c. 1703, Port Jefferson, Long IS. NY, dau of Nathaniel Roe and Hannah Reeve

The only two I feel somewhat sure of are Thomas and Hannah, not sure about Deborah and Curtis--so don't quote me! But it might give you some leads.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions