Search for content in message boards

"Shew Ridge" cemetery near N. Wilkesboro Speedway

"Shew Ridge" cemetery near N. Wilkesboro Speedway

Posted: 30 May 2002 2:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Shew
I need help locating an area in Wilkes County called " Shew Ridge". I believe it's close to the N. Wilkesboro Speedway. I'm looking for a cemetery in the area that is the burial place of several Shew family members. If anyone has a list of cemeteries around "Shew Ridge" or the race track, please contact me.
Thanks! Susan Fox

Re: "Shew Ridge" cemetery near N. Wilkesboro Speedway

Vanessa Church (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2002 2:36AM GMT
Susan,
I have a listing of all the Shew's buried in Wilkes County, North Carolina. I live less than 2 miles from the Shew Ridge Cemetery. Just let me know what you are looking for.

Vanessa Church

Posted: 12 Jun 2002 2:42PM GMT
Surnames: Moore, Shew, Shaw, Porter, Johnson, Marlow,
Vanessa,
Thanks for your reply. So there really is a Shew Ridge cemetery? Could you please send me directions from Winston-Salem. Also, I'm looking for the following names:
Simon P. Shew, Sr
Clemintine Porter Shew
Lewis Shew
Sallie Shew
Millard Shew
Fannie Mae Shew (Mabel)
Rosalie Shew

Posted: 13 Jun 2002 2:33AM GMT
Susan,
Directions to Shew Ridge Mission Cemetery.
Hwy 421 to Windy Gap Exit - right at the stop sign on Speedway Road - aprox. 1 1/2 miles to right on Fishing Creek Road - this will be the 1st intersection on Speedway Road - if you see North Wilkesboro Speedway you have gone too far you need to turn around - aprox. 1 mile to right on Shew Ridge Mission Road - Shew Ridge Mission Church is about 1 mile on the right - It is a small white church right next to the road - the cemetery is located at the back of the church. I have an uncle that is buried here.

I cannot find any records of Simon P. Shew, Clemetine Porter Shew, or any of the other names you mentioned. I doubt they were buried at Shew Ridge Mission. Clementine was the sister of my g grandmother Almedia Porter who married John Shew.

Simon P. Shew was the son of William Payton Shew and Martha Benton. William Payton Shew was the brother of my gg grandfather Jacob Shew.

I am sorry that I don't know where Simon and his family are buried. My g grandfather John Shew is buried at Fishing Creek Baptist Church. There are several Shew's buried there and at Fishing Creek Arbor Baptist Church where I attend.

If I can be of any further assistance please let me know.

Vanessa Church

Posted: 13 Jun 2002 4:51PM GMT
Surnames: Shew, Moore, Johnson, Porter, Shaw, Marlow, Hayes,
Vanessa,
It turns out that our g.grandmothers were sisters! And, thanks to you I know where the name PAYTON came from...William Payton Shew. Simon Payton Shew had a son Simon Payton Shew Jr(WW1) and he's buried in Winston at Saints Delight Primitive Baptist Church. As far as I know there are no other Shews buried there.
His brother-in-law Wilson A. Moore is buried there along with Wilson's 1st wife Nancy C. Johnson, and one of their sons.
Wilson's 2nd wife-Pearl Shew (my grandmother) is buried at Oaklawn Baptist Church in Winston and as far as I know there are no other Shews buried there either.
Would you please send me directions to Fishing Creek Baptist Church and Fishing Creek Arbor Baptist Church? Thanks for all your help. Susan Fox

Posted: 15 Jun 2002 11:51PM GMT
Susan,
It is very easy to get to both Fishing Creek and Fishing Creek Arbor Baptist Church Cemeteries. You may also want to visit Antioch Baptist Church cemetery. There are several Shews buried there.

To get to Antioch Baptist Church Cemetery from Winston-Salem. You take 40 to Hwy 421 - Windy Gap Exit (Speeday Road) - right at the stop sign - 1st road to right will be Antioch Church Road - the church is about 1 1/2 miles on your left.

To get to Fishing Creek Arbor Baptist Church Cemetery - This is where I attend church - Continue on Speedway Road - instead of turning right to go to Shew Ridge Mission you turn left on Fishing Creek Road - this is an intersection on Speedway Road - if you pass the North Wilkesboro Speedway you have gone too far. - About 1 mile you will cross back over Hwy 421 - keep going to the intersection - and turn right on Fishing Creek Arbor Road - the church is on the left - we are in the process of adding on right now -

To get to Fishing Creek Baptist Church Cemetery - from Speedway Road turn right on Fishing Creek Road - like you are going to Shew Ridge Mission - you don't turn off of Fishing Creek Road - about 2 miles you will come to a stop sign - take a left and the church is on the right.

Good luck.

Vanessa Church

kathy (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2003 2:39AM GMT
Do either or all 3 churches mentioned have histories of membership rolls dating back to mid 1800's.?Our ggg grandparents, Thomas and Martha Brooks lived and were married in that area.The ceremony was performed by a Rev. Martin and witnessed by a Mr.SimonShew.They may have had a connection with the Fishing Creek Arbor Baptist Church. Am searching for parents of Thomas and Martha.Also looking for marriage record for Smith Brooks(son of Thomas) . Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 1 Sep 2003 4:30AM GMT
Fishing Creek Arbor Baptist Church is where I attend and we were founded in 1851. I know we have our old records but they are starting to become frail and until we have them microfilmed we are not opening them. I am not sure if the other church's have their records or not. We were a branch a Fishing Creek Baptist Church.

My gg grandmother was Mary Brooks the daughter of Thomas and Martha Brooks. She married Jacob W. Shew. I do not know where Mary is buried. Jacob is buried at Edgewood Baptist Church along with his 2nd wife Cansada.

Simon Shew was the father of Jacob Shew.

This is Jacob's obituary.

June 25, 1934
The Journal Patriot
Obituary for Jacob Shew
Confederate Veteran Dies

Jacob Shew, 94, Dies At His Home At Oakwoods; Funeral Today

The thinning ranks of the men who wore the grey in the War Between the States grew thinner Sunday when death called Jacob Shew, one of the few remaining Confereate veterans in Wilkes County. He died at his home at Oakwoods.

He was a son of the late Simon and Frankie Shew and had he lived until September he would have reached the age of 95 years. In the civil war he was a member of Company G, 54th North Carolina regiment. Soon after the war he was married to Miss Mary Brooks, who preceded him in death. To this union were born five children, three of whom survive: John Shew, Call; Joe R. Shew, North Wilkesboro, Mrs. Matilda Johnson, Jamestown, N.C. His second wife, Cansada Winkler Shew, also survives.

He leaves two brothers: Paton Shew, his elder by about two years and also a confederate veteran, who lives at Call; and Peter Shew, who resides in the Ronda community.

While still young he made a profession of the Christian faith and about twenty-five years ago he united with the Oakwoods Baptist Church, remaining a faithful member until death.

A throng of fiends and nieghbors gathered at Oakwoods Baptist Church this afternoon at three o'clock to attend the funeral rites, which were conducted by Rev. A. E. Watts, Baptist minister of Taylorsville. Interment was made in the Edgewood Baptist Church cemetery.

I hope some of this information helps.

Vanessa Church

Kathy (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2003 11:15AM GMT
Thank You ever so much. Our Brooks line decends from Smith Brooks, son of Thomas and Martha.Will be happy to share any or all info. Including picture of Smith & wife Martha(Felts)
Do you have Martha's maiden name? We think it may be Norman, not proven yet.Also who were the parents of Thomas?
Really appreciate your help and meeting a "Brooks cousin" Kathy

Posted: 1 Sep 2003 2:05PM GMT
I have not done a lot of research on the Brooks line. I just haven't gotten around to trying to find out additional information on that line.

Below is the information I have on the descendants of Thomas and Martha Brooks. I would love to add any information that you have.

Descendants of Thomas Robert Brooks

Generation No. 1

1. THOMAS ROBERT1 BROOKS was born 1818. He married MARTHA. She was born 1820.

More About THOMAS ROBERT BROOKS:
Census 1: 1850, Family 672 - Brooks, Robert (32), Martha (30), Mary (11), Robert (7), Smith (5), Nancy (1)
Census 2: 1860, Lower Wilkesboro Township - Page 39-B, Family 559 - Brooks, Thomas (45), Martha (42), Robert (17), Amy (22), Smith (15), Susanna (12), Nancy (10), Lucy (8), Thomas (6), Elizabeth (4)

Children of THOMAS BROOKS and MARTHA are:
2. i. MARY2 BROOKS, b. Abt. 1840; d. Bef. 1896.
ii. ROBERT BROOKS, b. Abt. 1843.
iii. SMITH BROOKS, b. Abt. 1845.
iv. SUSAN BROOKS, b. Abt. 1846.
3. v. NANCY JANE BROOKS, b. Abt. 1850; d. Bef. 1892.
vi. LUCY BROOKS, b. Abt. 1852.
vii. THOMAS BROOKS, b. Abt. 1854.
viii. ELIZABETH BROOKS, b. Abt. 1856.

Generation No. 2

2. MARY2 BROOKS (THOMAS ROBERT1) was born Abt. 1840, and died Bef. 1896. She married JACOB W. SHEW, son of SIMON SHEW and FRANCES JOHNSON. He was born September 1840 in Wilkes County, NC, and died June 23, 1934 in Wilkes County, NC.

Notes for JACOB W. SHEW:
Jacob W. Shew enlisted on September 12, 1862 in Company C, 30th Regiment, at the age of 18. He was wounded on May 2, 1863 at Chancellorsville.

Jacob W Shew

Residence: Wilkes County, North Carolina Occupation:
Service Record:
Enlisted as a Private on 23 September 1862 at the age of 18
Enlisted in Company C, 30th Infantry Regiment North Carolina on 23 September 1862.
Wounded on 02 May 1863 at Chancellorsville, VA
Absent on 30 November 1863 (Estimated day)
Returned on 15 December 1863 (Estimated day)

June 25, 1934
The Journal Patriot
Obituary for Jacob Shew
Confederate Veteran Dies

Jacob Shew, 94, Dies At His Home At Oakwoods; Funeral Today

The thinning ranks of the men who wore the grey in the War Between the States grew thinner Sunday when death called Jacob Shew, one of the few remaining Confereate veterans in Wilkes County. He died at his home at Oakwoods.
He was a son of the late Simon and Frankie Shew and had he lived until September he would have reached the age of 95 years. In the civil war he was a member of Company G, 54th North Carolina regiment. Soon after the war he was married to Miss Mary Brooks, who preceded him in death. To this union were born five children, three of whom survive: John Shew, Call; Joe R. Shew, North Wilkesboro, Mrs. Matilda Johnson, Jamestown, N.C. His second wife, Cansada Winkler Shew, also survives.
He leaves two brothers: Paton Shew, his elder by about two years and also a confederate veteran, who lives at Call; and Peter Shew, who resides in the Ronda community.
While still young he made a profession of the Christian faith and about twenty-five years ago he united with the Oakwoods Baptist Church, remaining a faithful member until death.
A throng of fiends and nieghbors gathered at Oakwoods Baptist Church this afternoon at three o'clock to attend the funeral rites, which were conducted by Rev. A. E. Watts, Baptist minister of Taylorsville. Interment was made in the Edgewood Baptist Church cemetery.

1870 Wilkes County, NC Census
Antioch Township, Dwelling 114, Page 246 Shoe, J. (23), Mary (20), Golston, Sally (40)

1880 Wilkes County, NC Census
Fishing Creek Township, Dwelling 12, Page 141 Shew, Jacob (38), Mary (40), Marthey (20), Julyann (18), John (14), William (9), Irenia (6), Joel (3)

1900 Census show Jack Shew (September, 1844) (55) Kansada (wife), May, 1865 (32), Robert (son), November, 1889 (10) - Shows Kansada as having 1 child with 1 child living.

May 17, 1923 Carter's Weekly (North Wilkesboro Newspaper)
Confederate Reunion held on Thurs. 35 Confederate Vets present: George Sale, (Com of Camp), F. A. Felts, Abraham Minton, Benjamin J. Harris, R. K. Long, T. C. Minton, Presley Shepherd, John A. Roberson, R. A. Spainhour, W. C. Meadows, J. J. Russell, John J. Kilby, Richmond Sparks, William Jones, John Watts, J. T. Ferguson, L. M. Pharr, F. M. Adams, Noah Tucker, A. Shipwash, G. W. Adams, J. J. Bentley, Jacob Shew, G. W. Brown, G. F. Brown, S. A. Bumgarner, M. C. Campbell, H. S. Vannoy, I. M. Crouch, Isaiah Wilcox, J. H. Sheets, Thomas Watts, Frank Hamby, R. L. Shoaf, W. B. Gambill, D. R. Hendren, federal.

Confederate Veterans that died during past year: J. W. Brown, W. W. Watkins, Joshua Hall, Larkin Livingston, J. R. Combs, W. A. McLean, George Hanks, and M. Marlow.

Officers elected: Chief Com. G. W. Sale, Vice Com. L. M. Pharr, W. E. Pharr, son of a Veteran was elected Secretary.

More About JACOB W. SHEW:
Burial: June 25, 1934, Edgewood Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC
Census 1: 1870, Antioch Township, Dwelling 114, Page 246 Shoe, J. (23), Mary (20), Golston, Sally (40
Census 2: 1880, Fishing Creek Township, Dwelling 12, Page 141 Shew, Jacob (38), Mary (40), Marthey (20), Julyann (18), John (14), William (9), Irenia (6), Joel (3)
Census 3: 1900, Wilkesboro Township - P. 273B # 171 - Jack (55), Cansada (31), Robert (10)
Census 4: 1910, Wilkesboro Township - P. 258B #318 - Jacob (66), Cansada (43)
Enlisted: September 12, 1862, Enlisted at Camp Holmes, NC - Company C, 30th Regiment, at the age of 18
Military Service: Detailed as a nurse 7/25/1864 thru 11/25/1864
Wounded: May 02, 1863, Chancellorsville

Children of MARY BROOKS and JACOB SHEW are:
i. MARTHY MATILDA3 SHEW, b. Abt. 1860; d. Aft. June 1934; m. WILLIAM T. JOHNSTON, May 23, 1900, Wilkes County, NC.

Notes for MARTHY MATILDA SHEW:
Matilda Johnson, daughter of Jacob Shew, was living in Jamestown, NC. as noted in Jacob's obituary in the June 25, 1934 edition of The Journal Patriot.

ii. JULYANN SHEW, b. Abt. 1862; d. Bef. June 25, 1934; m. C. C. WINKLER, March 28, 1885.
4. iii. JOHN W. SHEW, b. October 05, 1868, Wilkes County, North Carolina; d. October 17, 1941, Wilkes County, NC.
5. iv. WILLIAM "WILL" SHEW, b. March 1871, Wilkes County, NC; d. August 13, 1928, Alpoca, Wyoming County, WV.
v. IRENIA SHEW, b. 1873; d. Bef. June 25, 1934; m. J. J. HILTON, December 21, 1890, Wilkes County, NC.
vi. JOEL SHEW, b. 1876; d. Bef. 1934.
6. vii. JOSEPH ROBERT SHEW, b. April 23, 1877, Wilkes County, NC; d. November 02, 1973.

3. NANCY JANE2 BROOKS (THOMAS ROBERT1) was born Abt. 1850, and died Bef. 1892. She married WILLIAM SIMON CURRY, son of SAMUEL CURRY and EVELINE SHEW. He was born April 12, 1846, and died October 22, 1932.

More About NANCY JANE BROOKS:
Date born 2: Abt. 1849

More About WILLIAM SIMON CURRY:
Date born 2: April 12, 1846
Census 1: 1880, Antioch Township - Page 162, Family 8 - Curry, William (33), Nancy (30), Simeon (6), Anna (3), Thomas (5), Martha (1)
Census 2: 1900, Antioch Township - Page 1-A, Family 7 - Curry, William (54), Peggy (50), Sarah E. (17), George U. (16), Nora (14), Alice (14), Minnie J. (9), Shew, ? (Aunt, 74)

Children of NANCY BROOKS and WILLIAM CURRY are:
7. i. SIMEON3 CURRY, b. November 22, 1873; d. October 27, 1935.
8. ii. SAMUEL THOMAS CURRY, b. April 28, 1875; d. September 28, 1966.
9. iii. ANNA CURRY, b. November 07, 1876; d. July 12, 1954.
10. iv. MARTHA MATILDA CURRY, b. February 08, 1879; d. April 16, 1971.
11. v. SARAH EVELYN CURRY, b. October 07, 1882; d. Mercer County, West Virginia.
12. vi. REV. GEORGE WALTER CURRY, b. April 28, 1884; d. July 03, 1960.
13. vii. ALICE CURRY, b. May 15, 1886; d. July 01, 1966.
14. viii. NORA CURRY, b. May 15, 1886; d. October 06, 1966.
15. ix. MINNIE JANE CURRY, b. January 27, 1891; d. December 24, 1970.

Generation No. 3

4. JOHN W.3 SHEW (MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 05, 1868 in Wilkes County, North Carolina, and died October 17, 1941 in Wilkes County, NC. He married MARGARET ALMEDIA PORTER June 03, 1888 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of ELISHA PORTER and MALINDA BREWER. She was born May 18, 1864 in Wilkes County, North Carolina, and died October 19, 1946 in Wilkes County, NC.

Notes for JOHN W. SHEW:
John's gravestone says he died October 5, 1939, but his death certificate says he died October 17, 1941.

More About JOHN W. SHEW:
Burial: Fishing Creek Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC
Census 1: 1900, Wilkesboro Township - P. 270B # 126 - John (35), Media (34), Carry B. (10), Melton (8), Irdell (5), Alice (4), Nellie (3)
Census 2: 1910, Wilkesboro Township - P. 255A # 256 - John W. (46), Margaret A., (44), Carrie L.B. (20), Elisha M. (18), Irdell (16), Alice (14), Nellie (12), Bertha (9), Dora (6), Eugene (4), Annie L. (1), Ruben L. (5 mos.) grandson
Census 3: 1920, Wilkesboro Township - # 45 - Shew, John (53), Medie (52), Melt (24), Bertha (16), Dora (13), Eugene (12), Annie L. (6) (
Census 4: 1930, Wilkesboro Township - P. 54 #74 - Shew, John (64), Almedia (59), Eugene (21) Turner (16)

More About MARGARET ALMEDIA PORTER:

Children of JOHN SHEW and MARGARET PORTER are:
16. i. CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, b. March 10, 1889, Wilkes County, NC; d. January 10, 1955, Wilkes County, NC.
17. ii. ELISHA MELTON SHEW, b. August 03, 1891, Wilkes County, NC; d. January 30, 1949, Wilkes County, NC.
18. iii. IREDELL SHEW, b. August 1894; d. August 11, 1965.
iv. ALICE AMEDIA SHEW, b. February 10, 1898, Wilkes County, NC; d. May 16, 1981; m. (1) HARRISON MORGAN WILES; m. (2) DAVID SMITH WILLIAMS, December 07, 1913, Wilkes County, NC; b. September 02, 1891; d. August 07, 1940.

More About ALICE AMEDIA SHEW:
Burial: Bethany Baptist Church, Rock Creek, Wilkes County, NC

19. v. NELLIE ELLEN SHEW, b. June 24, 1899; d. August 07, 1953.
20. vi. BERTHA S. "BUNCH" SHEW, b. June 08, 1900, Wilkes County, NC; d. August 01, 1978.
21. vii. DORA L. SHEW, b. June 05, 1905, Wilkes County, NC; d. December 31, 1947, Wilkes County, NC.
22. viii. EUGENE SHEW, b. August 1906.
23. ix. ANNIE LEE SHEW, b. May 07, 1910, Wilkes County, North Carolina; d. February 21, 2003, Atlanta, GA.

5. WILLIAM "WILL"3 SHEW (MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 1871 in Wilkes County, NC, and died August 13, 1928 in Alpoca, Wyoming County, WV. He married (1) MARY MAGGIE ELIZABETH HAGWOOD August 13, 1888 in Wilkes County, NC. She was born March 1876. He married (2) MARY ? Abt. 1900. He married (3) DICEY ELIZABETH ANDERSON June 06, 1911 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of N. ANDERSON and MARY ANDERSON. She was born 1891, and died October 1928 in Alpoca, Wyoming County, WV.

Notes for WILLIAM "WILL" SHEW:
Cause of death - tuberculosis and heart valve leakage.

1900 Census - William (March 1975) 27, Mary M. (Wife) March 1870 (30), Freddie (Son), August, 1891 (8), Tilda (Daughter) June, 1899 (11/12), Shows Mary as having 5 children with 2 living.

Cause of death - tuberculosis and heart valve leakage.

1900 Census - William (March 1975) 27, Mary M. (Wife) March 1870 (30), Freddie (Son), August, 1891 (8), Tilda (Daughter) June, 1899 (11/12), Shows Mary as having 5 children with 2 living.

More About WILLIAM "WILL" SHEW:
Burial: Bud Mountain, Alpoca, Wyoming County, WV
Census: 1900, Wilkesboro Township - P. 274B # 189 - William (27), Mary M. (30), Freddie (8), Tilda (11 mo) - 5 children 2 living

Notes for DICEY ELIZABETH ANDERSON:
Cause of death: Possibly tuberculosis

Children of WILLIAM SHEW and MARY HAGWOOD are:
i. FREDDIE4 SHEW, b. August 1891; d. Beckley, Mercer County, WV.
ii. MATILDA "TILDA" SHEW, b. June 1899.
iii. ROSS SHEW, b. Abt. 1906.
iv. AGNES ELIZABETH SHEW, b. April 12, 1911.

Child of WILLIAM SHEW and MARY ? is:
v. ELLA M.4 SHEW, b. September 06, 1902.

Children of WILLIAM SHEW and DICEY ANDERSON are:
24. vi. LEONA4 SHEW, b. 1912, Wilkes County, NC; d. 1994, Washington.
vii. JOHN SHEW, b. 1914, Wilkes County, NC; d. Died in a coal mine accident.
25. viii. WILLIAM "BILL" SHEW, JR., b. October 20, 1916, Wilkes County, NC.
ix. HELEN SHEW, b. Abt. 1917; d. Abt. 1917.

Notes for HELEN SHEW:
Died in infancy

x. MARY ELIZABETH SHEW, b. 1918; d. 1992, Florida; m. KERMIT HAMMICK.
xi. HOBERT SHEW, b. October 25, 1920; d. January 11, 1931, Summers County, WV.

Notes for HOBERT SHEW:
Cause of death: Farm accident.

xii. BENJAMIN GERALD SHEW, b. March 05, 1922; d. July 1982; m. REBA.

More About BENJAMIN GERALD SHEW:
Social Security Number: 235-26-5490

26. xiii. JAMES NOEL SHEW, b. February 17, 1924, Alpoca, Wyoming County, WV.
xiv. JESSE TALMADGE SHEW, b. July 25, 1925.

Notes for JESSE TALMADGE SHEW:
Adopted by Sam Munday family in Fayette County, West Virginia. Lawyer handled adoption was Ronald Smith. Adopted from Davis Child Shelter (now called Children's Home Society of WV) run by Charley Cleland. Now run by son, David Cleland.

More About JESSE TALMADGE SHEW:
Adoption: Sam Munday family in Fayette County, WV.

6. JOSEPH ROBERT3 SHEW (MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 23, 1877 in Wilkes County, NC, and died November 02, 1973. He married LENORA CATHERINE UPCHURCH December 18, 1901 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of GEORGE UPCHURCH and VICKEY HECK. She was born August 05, 1878 in Alleghany County, NC, and died December 25, 1962.

More About JOSEPH ROBERT SHEW:
Burial: Mount Lawn Cemetery, North Wilkesboro, NC

More About LENORA CATHERINE UPCHURCH:

Children of JOSEPH SHEW and LENORA UPCHURCH are:
i. JOSEPH4 SHEW, b. 1905.
ii. IDA CAMILLA SHEW, b. May 27, 1907; d. November 05, 1978, Statesville, NC; m. CLAUDE R. DEAL, April 07, 1928, Wilkes County, NC.

More About IDA CAMILLA SHEW:

iii. JOHN H. SHEW, b. 1909.
iv. GEORGE CLINTON SHEW, b. March 06, 1916; d. December 19, 1979, Winston-Salem, NC; m. MAXINE JUNE FRITSCH; b. June 03, 1914, Indianola, NE; d. May 31, 1979, Houston, TX.

More About GEORGE CLINTON SHEW:

More About MAXINE JUNE FRITSCH:
Burial: Mount Lawn Cemetery, North Wilkesboro, NC.

7. SIMEON3 CURRY (NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 22, 1873, and died October 27, 1935. He married LAURIE MYERS May 04, 1893 in Wilkes County, NC. She was born 1874.

Children of SIMEON CURRY and LAURIE MYERS are:
27. i. CHARLIE A.4 CURRY, b. June 14, 1899; d. August 14, 1968.
28. ii. MOLLIE C. CURRY, b. June 12, 1901; d. May 19, 1988.
iii. WILLIAM PRESLEY CURRY, b. March 01, 1908; d. June 13, 1968.

8. SAMUEL THOMAS3 CURRY (NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 28, 1875, and died September 28, 1966. He married (1) CORA ELLEN BLEVINS April 10, 1898 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of ALVIS BLEVINS and CELIA RICHARDSON. She was born March 25, 1878, and died February 08, 1929. He married (2) SAMANTHA JANE BYRD June 28, 1930 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of JOSEPH BYRD and MARY DEBORDE. She was born February 14, 1888, and died December 25, 1977.

Children of SAMUEL CURRY and CORA BLEVINS are:
i. MAUDE ELIZABETH4 CURRY, b. April 14, 1900; d. June 25, 1969; m. WILLIAM ARNOLD YALE.
ii. NANNIE KATTIE LENORA CURRY, b. May 17, 1902; m. BROWN.
iii. SARAH ETHEL CURRY, b. February 03, 1904; m. ASHLEY.
iv. MABEL LUELLA CURRY, b. January 26, 1906; d. April 03, 1961; m. JOHN EDGAR DIMMETTE, December 24, 1924, Wilkes County, NC.
v. CELIA JANE CURRY, b. May 06, 1907; m. BROWN.
29. vi. TALMADGE CURRY, b. January 27, 1912; d. November 08, 1967.
30. vii. WILLIAM ELI CURRY, b. June 09, 1915; d. April 12, 1980.
viii. RUTH CURRY, b. March 25, 1917; d. June 16, 1989; m. WALTER L. WOOD.
ix. FLOSSIE PEARL CURRY, b. August 14, 1920; m. STONE.

Children of SAMUEL CURRY and SAMANTHA BYRD are:
x. PAUL4 CURRY.
xi. LARRY CURRY.

9. ANNA3 CURRY (NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 07, 1876, and died July 12, 1954. She married AARON MINTON BLACKBURN December 25, 1895 in Wilkes County, NC.

Child of ANNA CURRY and AARON BLACKBURN is:
i. OVID4 BLACKBURN.

10. MARTHA MATILDA3 CURRY (NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born February 08, 1879, and died April 16, 1971. She married TYRA MORGAN JOLLY.

Children of MARTHA CURRY and TYRA JOLLY are:
i. LOVE4 JOLLY.
ii. NORINE JOLLY.
iii. LINSY JOLLY.

11. SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY (NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 07, 1882, and died in Mercer County, West Virginia. She married ARCHIE MANSFIELD WILLIAMS August 14, 1904 in Wilkes County, NC, son of LEWIS WILLIAMS and CATHERINE SHEW. He was born April 28, 1886 in Delaplane, Wilkes County, North Carolina, and died October 01, 1953 in Mercer County, West Virginia.

Notes for ARCHIE MANSFIELD WILLIAMS:
Obituary of Archie Mansfield Williams

Archie Mansfield Williams, 67, RFD No. 1 Rock died at his home Thursday morning. He was born in Wilkes County, North Carolina, son of the late Mr. and Mrs. L. Williams. He was a retired coal miner and worked at the American Coal Co. at Piemont. He was a member of the United Mikes Workers of American Local 6118, and a member of the Missionary Baptist Church.
Mr. Williams is survived by his wife, Mrs. A. M. Williams, Three sons: Russell Williams, Big Springs, WVa, Richard Williams, Brach O., WVa. and Jesse Williams, Lake Shawnee, WVa. Mrs. Millie Tilly, Maben, WVa. Mrs. Georgia Hooker, Rock, WVa. Mrs Rushie Reed, Coval. WVa., Mrs. Mithie Basham, Lashmeet, WVa., and Mrs. Edna Davis, Flint, Mi. One sister Mrs. Emmer Fisher, Roderfield and one brother William Williams, Mabin, WVa.
He also is survived by 71 grand children, and 11 great-grandchildren. Three children preceded him in death. Two daughters, Mrs. Lealure Thornton, Miss Maggie Williams, and one son Millard C. Williams.
The body will be removed from the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton to his home this afternoon. Services will be conducted Sunday afternoon at 2:30 at his home. The Rev. Isa Meadows will officiate. Interment will be in the Williams Family Cemetery.

More About ARCHIE MANSFIELD WILLIAMS:
Died 2: October 01, 1952, Mercer County, West Virginia
Burial: Williams Family Cemetery, Mercer County, West Virginia

Children of SARAH CURRY and ARCHIE WILLIAMS are:
31. i. LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, b. July 03, 1905, Wilkes County, NC; d. June 07, 1947, Wyoming County, West Virginia.
32. ii. RUSSELL GORDAN WILLIAMS, b. April 07, 1907, Wilkes County, NC; d. August 15, 1994, Spainisburg, Mercer County, West Virginia.
33. iii. ELLA MATILDA WILLIAMS, b. March 30, 1909, Wilkes County, NC; d. October 25, 1997, Flint, Michigan.
34. iv. MINNIE ZORA JANE WILLIAMS, b. June 17, 1911, Wilkes County, NC; d. August 19, 1985, Oceana, WV.
35. v. RUSHIE MARIE WILLIAMS, b. September 03, 1913, Wilkes County, NC.
36. vi. RICHARD LEWIS WILLIAMS, b. April 27, 1916, Premiew, WV; d. April 21, 1996, Lashmeet, WV.
37. vii. GEORGIA ALINE WILLIAMS, b. November 08, 1918, Lumar, WV; d. December 09, 1974, Charlottesville, VA.
38. viii. EDNA MAE WILLIAMS, b. November 27, 1920, Lumar, WV; d. July 30, 1980, Flint, Michigan.
ix. MAGGIE CLARA WILLIAMS, b. June 28, 1923, Lumar, WV; d. August 02, 1923, Lumar, WV.
x. MILLARD CLARENCE WILLIAMS, b. June 28, 1923, Lumar, WV; d. August 09, 1923, Lumar, WV.
39. xi. MITHIE CLARINDA WILLIAMS, b. June 28, 1923, Lumar, WV; d. February 27, 1981, Princeton, WV.
xii. JESS WILLARD WILLIAMS, b. July 01, 1925, Lumar, WV; m. SHIRLEY STAPLES.

Notes for SHIRLEY STAPLES:
Shirley Staples was married before, and has several children. First husband's name unknown, all children names unknown.

40. xiii. THELMA RAYOMA WILLIAMS, b. October 20, 1929, Lumar, WV.

12. REV. GEORGE WALTER3 CURRY (NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 28, 1884, and died July 03, 1960. He married KATHERINE "KATY" BLEVINS December 24, 1905 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of ALVIS BLEVINS and CELIA RICHARDSON. She was born March 31, 1885, and died October 15, 1953.

Children of GEORGE CURRY and KATHERINE BLEVINS are:
41. i. THOMAS S.4 CURRY, b. 1875.
ii. ETTA MARIE CURRY, b. June 01, 1908; d. December 05, 1991; m. WILLIAM BEAMER HEMRIC.
iii. INFANT CURRY, b. June 01, 1908; d. June 01, 1908.
iv. THURMAN C. CURRY, b. May 28, 1913; d. May 30, 1970, Ocneco, Florida; m. LOUISE HOLCOMB, April 28, 1946, Wilkes County, NC; b. 1930.
v. GIRTHA WALTER CURRY, b. March 29, 1916; d. January 21, 1989; m. COLLEY WESLEY "WESSIE" LYON, July 07, 1945, Wilkes County, NC; b. May 14, 1923.
vi. INFANT CURRY, b. March 29, 1916; d. March 29, 1916.

13. ALICE3 CURRY (NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born May 15, 1886, and died July 01, 1966. She married ISAAC THOMAS CLARK February 15, 1914 in Wilkes County, NC, son of JOHN CLARK and LUCY FOSTER. He was born October 17, 1891, and died May 07, 1983.

Children of ALICE CURRY and ISAAC CLARK are:
i. RUBY4 CLARK.
42. ii. WILLIAM HENRY CLARK, b. February 13, 1916; d. April 04, 2003, China Grove, North Carolina.
iii. ROSETTA CLARK, m. BROWN.
iv. ESTELLE CLARK, m. BLANKENSHIP.

14. NORA3 CURRY (NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born May 15, 1886, and died October 06, 1966. She married DARIUS CALL December 27, 1908 in Wilkes County, NC, son of BENJAMINE CALL and LAURA CALL. He was born March 12, 1889, and died August 13, 1932.

Children of NORA CURRY and DARIUS CALL are:
43. i. WILLIAM SHERMAN4 CALL, b. June 15, 1910; d. August 12, 2003, Castro Valley, California.
ii. HENRY CLAY CALL, d. Bef. 2003.
iii. CLARENCE BUEL CALL, d. Bef. 2003.
iv. LAURA LUCILLE CALL, d. Bef. 2003.
v. RUBY ALICE CALL, m. PITTMAN.
vi. JAMES HAFFORD CALL.
44. vii. HUBERT FRANKLIN "RED" CALL, b. September 16, 1918; d. February 02, 1999.
viii. CHARLES EUGENE "CHUCK" CALL.

15. MINNIE JANE3 CURRY (NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 27, 1891, and died December 24, 1970. She married JOHN ANDREW JOHNSON October 29, 1911 in Wilkes County, NC, son of JAMES JOHNSON and MAISERA. He was born October 31, 1891, and died October 06, 1947.

Children of MINNIE CURRY and JOHN JOHNSON are:
i. JOHN ANDREW4 JOHNSON, JR..
ii. MAUDE JOHNSON, b. August 06, 1914; d. November 09, 1914.
iii. GEORGE MONROE JOHNSON, b. June 04, 1916; d. January 11, 1986; m. JETTIE GROCE; b. April 27, 1927.
iv. FANNIE ANN JOHNSON, b. September 21, 1920; d. August 18, 1997; m. WILLIAM LEE BLACKBURN.
v. SYLVIA MAE JOHNSON, b. March 21, 1923; d. January 16, 1983; m. TONY C. WHITE.
vi. ALMA WANDA JOHNSON, b. December 22, 1924; d. January 22, 1968.
vii. JOE JOHNSON, b. September 15, 1928; d. August 06, 1971.

Generation No. 4

16. CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW (JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 10, 1889 in Wilkes County, NC, and died January 10, 1955 in Wilkes County, NC. She married CAMMIE LEANDER WILLIAMS November 09, 1910 in Wilkes County, NC, son of LEWIS WILLIAMS and CATHERINE SHEW. He was born April 16, 1889 in Wilkes County, North Carolina, and died June 10, 1945 in Wilkes County, NC.

More About CARRIE LOUBELLE SHEW:
Burial: Antioch Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC

More About CAMMIE LEANDER WILLIAMS:

More About CAMMIE WILLIAMS and CARRIE SHEW:
Marriage 2: November 10, 1910

Children of CARRIE SHEW and CAMMIE WILLIAMS are:
i. RUBEN L.5 WILLIAMS, b. November 09, 1909; d. February 05, 1968; m. NELLIE JANE "CUTE" SHEW, November 23, 1932, Wilkes County, NC; b. April 06, 1913; d. April 23, 1966.

More About RUBEN L. WILLIAMS:
Buried At: Antioch Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC

More About NELLIE JANE "CUTE" SHEW:
Buried At: Antioch Baptist Church, Wilkesboro

45. ii. RUTH ANNIE MAE WILLIAMS, b. August 28, 1911, Wilkes County, NC; d. April 12, 1999, Wilkes County, NC.
46. iii. MARINDA "BEN" WILLIAMS, b. March 28, 1913, Wilkes County, NC; d. July 04, 1987, Wilkes County, NC.
iv. IVORY WILLIAMS, b. April 05, 1915; d. October 11, 1968; m. EVIE GRAY, November 05, 1949, Wilkes County, NC; b. 1913.

More About IVORY WILLIAMS:

47. v. ANDREW "WILL" WILLIAMS, b. May 16, 1916; d. May 14, 2002, Wilkes County, North Carolina.
vi. MONROE WILLIAMS, b. March 18, 1918; d. March 13, 1938.

More About MONROE WILLIAMS:

48. vii. EDMOND "ED" WILLIAMS, b. November 28, 1919; d. December 05, 1980, Wilkes County, North Carolina.
49. viii. LUCILLE "SIS" WILLIAMS, b. December 19, 1922.
50. ix. ZELL WILLIAMS, b. December 21, 1923, Wilkes County, NC.
51. x. DWIGHT "BUD" WILLIAMS, b. January 05, 1926; d. August 06, 2000, Forsyth County, NC.
52. xi. JACK DEMPSEY WILLIAMS, b. November 16, 1927; d. December 13, 1976, Wilkes County, NC.
53. xii. LESTER "BABE" WILLIAMS, b. July 11, 1930, Wilkes County, North Carolina; d. February 10, 2003, Wilkes County, North Carolina.

17. ELISHA MELTON4 SHEW (JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 03, 1891 in Wilkes County, NC, and died January 30, 1949 in Wilkes County, NC. He married AGATHA CALL August 18, 1921 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of WILLIAM CALL and ALEMIDA WILLIAMS. She was born February 05, 1898, and died May 1938.

Children of ELISHA SHEW and AGATHA CALL are:
i. JEFF5 SHEW.
54. ii. MAE SHEW.
55. iii. JOHN WILLIAM "JOHNNY" SHEW, b. October 05, 1923, Wilkes County, NC; d. February 25, 1945, Wilkes County, NC.
56. iv. CLAY SHEW, b. June 11, 1934, Wilkes County, NC; d. September 16, 1970, Yadkin County, NC.
57. v. MARY SHEW, b. April 1936; d. April 06, 1966, Wilkes County, NC.
58. vi. CARL SHEW, b. June 21, 1937, Wilkes County, NC.

18. IREDELL4 SHEW (JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 1894, and died August 11, 1965. He married LUCREACY TILDY "CREACY" SHEW March 21, 1914 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of KILLIS SHEW and AMELIA ANDERSON. She was born December 10, 1894, and died 1936.

More About IREDELL SHEW:
Burial: Fishing Creek Arbor Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC

More About LUCREACY TILDY "CREACY" SHEW:
Died 2: 1965

More About IREDELL SHEW and LUCREACY SHEW:
Marriage 2: March 21, 1914, Wilkes County, NC

Children of IREDELL SHEW and LUCREACY SHEW are:
i. ERCELL5 SHEW, m. KEYS.

More About ERCELL SHEW:
Lived In: Princeton, WV

ii. ALBERT NOAH SHEW, b. 1915.
59. iii. ORVILLE SHEW, b. 1918.
iv. FLOYD KILLIS SHEW, b. 1919.
60. v. VERNON H. SHEW, b. December 18, 1922, Premier, West Virginia; d. January 15, 1997, Kingston, Ohio.

19. NELLIE ELLEN4 SHEW (JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 24, 1899, and died August 07, 1953. She married SIMON K. SHEW March 13, 1918 in Wilkes County, NC, son of KILLIS SHEW and AMELIA ANDERSON. He was born February 01, 1891, and died September 30, 1953.

More About NELLIE ELLEN SHEW:

More About SIMON K. SHEW:
Buried At: Fishing Creek Arbor Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC
Cause of Death: Suicide
Medical Information: Hanged himself.

Children of NELLIE SHEW and SIMON SHEW are:
i. BABY BOY5 SHEW.
ii. EDITH SHEW, d. Bef. 2002, Raleigh, North Carolina.
iii. JOCK SHEW, d. Bef. 2002.
iv. ROY "PETE" SHEW, b. February 19, 1929; d. June 25, 1988.
v. TURNER SHEW, b. November 10, 1914; d. March 28, 1959; m. MINNIE SUE POTEAT, September 19, 1942, Wilkes County, NC; b. October 18, 1918; d. Bef. 2002.

More About TURNER SHEW:

vi. LLOYD SHEW, b. 1918; d. Bef. 2002.
61. vii. JESSIE SHEW, b. March 01, 1920, Wilkes County, NC; d. March 16, 1943.
viii. EDD SHEW, b. February 06, 1922, Wilkes County, NC; d. January 12, 1987; m. NORA BENTON; b. May 06, 1917; d. May 18, 1997.

More About EDD SHEW:
Buried At: Shew Ridge Mission, Wilkes County, NC

More About NORA BENTON:

62. ix. NOAH GREY SHEW, b. August 23, 1923; d. February 03, 1985, Lenoir, North Carolina.
63. x. MACK JACOB SHEW, b. January 05, 1925, Wilkes County, NC; d. December 23, 1999, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Forsyth County, NC.
xi. JETTIE AMELIA SHEW, b. October 07, 1930, Wilkes County, NC; d. January 31, 1987; m. OLEN WILLIAM CRABB.

More About JETTIE AMELIA SHEW:
Buried At: Knobbs Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC

64. xii. MARVIN SHEW, b. March 19, 1932; d. Bef. 2002.
65. xiii. BONNIE BLANCHE SHEW, b. January 23, 1934.
66. xiv. LUCREACY SHEW, b. December 20, 1936, Wilkes County, NC; d. January 23, 2000, Wilkes County, NC.
67. xv. DORIS ANN SHEW, b. March 26, 1940, Wilkes County, North Carolina; d. February 02, 2003.

20. BERTHA S. "BUNCH"4 SHEW (JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 08, 1900 in Wilkes County, NC, and died August 01, 1978. She married CHARLIE A. CURRY February 21, 1920 in Wilkes County, NC, son of SIMEON CURRY and LAURIE MYERS. He was born June 14, 1899, and died August 14, 1968.

More About BERTHA S. "BUNCH" SHEW:

Children of BERTHA SHEW and CHARLIE CURRY are:
i. ESTHER5 CURRY.
ii. REBA CURRY.
iii. LOIS CURRY.
iv. FRANKLIN D. CURRY, b. December 18, 1936; d. January 28, 1953.
v. MYRTLE NANCY CURRY, b. April 11, 1910; m. (1) AMOS BLACKBURN; m. (2) BLACKBURN.

21. DORA L.4 SHEW (JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 05, 1905 in Wilkes County, NC, and died December 31, 1947 in Wilkes County, NC. She married ROBY ISAAC WILLIAMS September 18, 1924 in Wilkes County, NC, son of PETER WILLIAMS and ANNIE HENDREN. He was born March 11, 1894 in Wilkes County, NC, and died October 21, 1960 in Wilkes County, NC.

More About DORA L. SHEW:

More About ROBY ISAAC WILLIAMS:
Buried At: Fishing Creek Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC

Children of DORA SHEW and ROBY WILLIAMS are:
68. i. IRA COOLIDGE5 WILLIAMS, b. November 04, 1924, Wilkes County, North Carolina; d. September 01, 2002, Wilkes County, North Carolina.
ii. ZELL WILLIAMS.
iii. PHOEBE ADALINE WILLIAMS, b. February 10, 1927; d. November 1931.
iv. HENRY WILLIAMS, b. May 04, 1929; d. July 15, 1995.

More About HENRY WILLIAMS:
Buried At: North Wilkesboro Town Cemetery, Wilkes County, NC

69. v. WALTER LEE WILLIAMS, b. August 06, 1930, Wilkes County, NC; d. August 02, 1997, Wilkes County, NC.
70. vi. ISAAC WILLIAMS, b. September 02, 1931; d. April 26, 1997, Wilkes County, NC.
vii. BURLEY WILLIAMS, b. February 12, 1939, Wilkes County, NC; d. August 23, 1983, Lumberton, NC.

More About BURLEY WILLIAMS:

viii. ELLA MAE WILLIAMS, m. CALL.
ix. ETHEL WILLIAMS, m. COX.
x. JOHN WILLIAMS.
xi. ROBERT WILLIAMS.

22. EUGENE4 SHEW (JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 1906.

Child of EUGENE SHEW is:
i. JACKIE LOU5 SHEW.

23. ANNIE LEE4 SHEW (JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born May 07, 1910 in Wilkes County, North Carolina, and died February 21, 2003 in Atlanta, GA. She married (1) CHARLIE SHEW January 25, 1928 in Wilkes County, NC, son of SIMON SHEW and NELIA CLARK. He was born May 11, 1906 in Wilkes County, North Carolina, and died October 05, 1940 in Wilkes County, North Carolina. She married (2) LONNIE NEWTON COOK December 23, 1933 in Clover, South Carolina, son of JAMES COOK and ELLEN VOYLES. He was born April 24, 1910 in Union County, Georgia, and died October 04, 2002 in Union County, Georgia.

More About ANNIE LEE SHEW:
Burial: Mt. Zion Cemetery, Union County, GA

More About CHARLIE SHEW:
Death Certificate: Book 27 Page 233

More About LONNIE NEWTON COOK:
Burial: Mt. Zion Cemetery, Union County, GA

Children of ANNIE SHEW and LONNIE COOK are:
71. i. HAROLD DEAN5 COOK, b. April 23, 1935.
72. ii. ROSE MARIE COOK, b. September 20, 1936.
73. iii. WAYNE EDWARD COOK, b. September 19, 1938.
74. iv. DONALD ALONZO COOK, b. April 14, 1940.
75. v. LAURA ANN COOK, b. February 24, 1943.
vi. KENNETH ARVIS COOK, b. December 25, 1944; d. January 06, 1945.
76. vii. ROY LEE COOK, b. January 06, 1947.
77. viii. RONALD RANDOLPH COOK, b. July 12, 1951.

24. LEONA4 SHEW (WILLIAM "WILL"3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born 1912 in Wilkes County, NC, and died 1994 in Washington. She married CLAUDE SADDLER.

Children of LEONA SHEW and CLAUDE SADDLER are:
i. SHIRLEY P.5 SADDLER, m. ANDERSON.
ii. PAT SADDLER.
iii. KENNETH SADDLER.
iv. BETTY SADDLER.
v. DON SADDLER.
vi. BUD SADDLER.
vii. LARRY SADDLER.

25. WILLIAM "BILL"4 SHEW, JR. (WILLIAM "WILL"3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 20, 1916 in Wilkes County, NC. He married (1) JANE MOORE. She was born in Paint Creek, WV. He married (2) DOROTHY PROSPIN.

Children of WILLIAM SHEW and JANE MOORE are:
i. LARRY WILLIAMS5 SHEW.
ii. CLYDE IRVIN SHEW.
iii. JERRY SHEW.

26. JAMES NOEL4 SHEW (WILLIAM "WILL"3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born February 17, 1924 in Alpoca, Wyoming County, WV. He married LOIS JEAN KENNEY December 04, 1955 in Charleston, West Virginia, daughter of EDGAR KENNEY and ERMA DARBY. She was born February 08, 1936 in East Bank, Kanawha County, WV.

Children of JAMES SHEW and LOIS KENNEY are:
78. i. JAY RONALD5 SHEW, b. March 29, 1957, Charleston, Kanawha County, WV.
79. ii. JEAN ELIZABETH SHEW, b. August 10, 1959, Dayton, Ohio.
80. iii. JOE EDDY SHEW, b. November 12, 1960, Maryland.
iv. JILL DEAN SHEW, b. February 18, 1962, Maryland.
81. v. JENNY KAY SHEW, b. April 19, 1963, Olney, Maryland.
82. vi. JANDY ELLA SHEW, b. November 14, 1964, Washington, DC.

27. CHARLIE A.4 CURRY (SIMEON3, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 14, 1899, and died August 14, 1968. He married BERTHA S. "BUNCH" SHEW February 21, 1920 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of JOHN SHEW and MARGARET PORTER. She was born June 08, 1900 in Wilkes County, NC, and died August 01, 1978.

More About BERTHA S. "BUNCH" SHEW:

Children are listed above under (20) Bertha S. "Bunch" Shew.

28. MOLLIE C.4 CURRY (SIMEON3, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 12, 1901, and died May 19, 1988. She married AVERY GORDAN HARRIS.

Children of MOLLIE CURRY and AVERY HARRIS are:
i. AVERY GORDAN "A. G."5 HARRIS, JR., b. November 19, 1935, Wilkes County, NC; d. April 12, 2003, High Point Regional Medical Center, High Point, North Carolina.

Notes for AVERY GORDAN "A. G." HARRIS, JR.:
A. G. Harris Jr., native of Wilkes, dies in High Point

Avery Gordan (A.G.) Harris, Jr., died Saturday, April 12, at High Point Regional Medical Center.

Mr. Harris was born Nov. 19, 1935, in Wilkes County to Gordon and Mollie Curry Harris.

Surviving are one sister, Annie Lee Staley of Wilkesboro; and one brother, Charles (Guy) Harris of North Wilkesboro.

ii. ANNIE LEE HARRIS, m. DWIGHT STALEY; b. May 01, 1926; d. July 12, 1969.
iii. CHARLES "GUY" HARRIS.

29. TALMADGE4 CURRY (SAMUEL THOMAS3, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 27, 1912, and died November 08, 1967. He married DAISY MAE WADDELL, daughter of WILLIAM WADDELL and DORA HOLBROOK. She was born February 02, 1908, and died June 21, 1993.

Child of TALMADGE CURRY and DAISY WADDELL is:
i. SHIRLEY MAXINE5 CURRY, b. April 14, 1942.

30. WILLIAM ELI4 CURRY (SAMUEL THOMAS3, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 09, 1915, and died April 12, 1980. He married ILA VICTORIA SPARKS, daughter of AARON SPARKS and SARA BYRD. She was born November 06, 1911, and died August 20, 1989.

Child of WILLIAM CURRY and ILA SPARKS is:
i. PHILLIP RAY5 CURRY, b. June 18, 1954; d. June 18, 1954.

31. LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS (SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born July 03, 1905 in Wilkes County, NC, and died June 07, 1947 in Wyoming County, West Virginia. She married (1) CLARENCE PETERS. She married (2) WALKER STEPHEN THORNTON, son of GEORGE THORNTON and EUNICE. He was born August 26, 1905 in Mercer County, West Virginia.

More About LEALURE IDESTA WILLIAMS:
Cause of Death: Von Willabrand
Cause of death (Facts Pg): Von Willabrand - Hemorraged to death while miscarring a baby. Was a free bleeder.
Medical Information: Hemorraged to death while miscarring a baby. Was a free bleeder

Notes for WALKER STEPHEN THORNTON:
In September 1969, Walker on his last day of life, came to visit his first daughter, Shelby Jean Thornton/Poe. He played the piano, and sung songs like there was no tomorrow.

More About WALKER STEPHEN THORNTON:
Burial: Rose Lawn Cemetery, Mercer County, West Virginia
Cause of death (Facts Pg): Cancer, Black Lung, Heart Attack - Walker had what was called Black Lung.
Military Service: Served in the P>F>C> 4 Field Arty

Children of LEALURE WILLIAMS and CLARENCE PETERS are:
i. WANDA5 PETERS.
ii. JESSIE PETERS.
iii. IRA PETERS.
iv. ARLEY PETERS.
v. LESSIE PETERS.
vi. ANGIE PETERS.

Children of LEALURE WILLIAMS and WALKER THORNTON are:
83. vii. CARL LEVI5 THORNTON, b. August 22, 1928, Camp Creek, WV; d. May 17, 1996, Garden City, Michigan.
84. viii. MILTON VICTOR THORNTON, b. April 18, 1930, Camp Creek, WV; d. December 10, 1990, Prescott, Michigan.
85. ix. THEODORE EUGENE THORNTON, b. April 18, 1934, Camp Creek, WV.
x. ALFRED CURTIS THORNTON, b. August 19, 1935, Camp Creek, WV; d. Camp Creek, WV.
xi. ROBERT LEE THORNTON, b. August 30, 1936, Camp Creek, WV; d. Camp Creek, WV.
xii. MILLARD CLARENCE THORNTON, b. September 15, 1938, Camp Creek, WV; d. Camp Creek, WV.
86. xiii. SHELBY JEAN THORNTON, b. August 15, 1939, Amigo, Wyoming County, WV.
87. xiv. JOYCE EVELYN THORNTON, b. June 14, 1942, Amigo, Wyoming County, WV.
88. xv. ELDA MELINDA THORNTON, b. December 09, 1944, Amigo, Wyoming County, WV.

32. RUSSELL GORDAN4 WILLIAMS (SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 07, 1907 in Wilkes County, NC, and died August 15, 1994 in Spainisburg, Mercer County, West Virginia. He married VERA "POLLY" L. ROBINSON December 12, 1927 in West Virginia, daughter of ELBY ROBINSON and CINDY KATHY.

Children of RUSSELL WILLIAMS and VERA ROBINSON are:
i. ARLIE ARGLE5 WILLIAMS, m. NORMAN HEFFNER.
ii. ANGUS WILLARD WILLIAMS, m. JENNY BAILEY.
89. iii. LENA MAC WILLIAMS.
90. iv. SARAH EVELYN WILLIAMS.
91. v. KATHY WILLIAMS.
vi. IVA GAIL WILLIAMS, m. DANNY MURPHY.
92. vii. LILLY WANDA WILLIAMS, b. December 05, 1928.
93. viii. ROBERT HUBERT WILLIAMS, b. December 06, 1929.
ix. LOLA WILLA JEAN WILLIAMS, b. October 12, 1932; m. STEVE LANART.
94. x. RONALD GORDAN WILLIAMS, b. March 11, 1943.

33. ELLA MATILDA4 WILLIAMS (SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 30, 1909 in Wilkes County, NC, and died October 25, 1997 in Flint, Michigan. She married ROBERT EDWARD BLANKENSHIP April 09, 1928.

Children of ELLA WILLIAMS and ROBERT BLANKENSHIP are:
95. i. BARBARA GRETHEL5 BLANKENSHIP, b. January 22, 1928.
96. ii. HELEN ANN BLANKENSHIP, b. May 06, 1937.

34. MINNIE ZORA JANE4 WILLIAMS (SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 17, 1911 in Wilkes County, NC, and died August 19, 1985 in Oceana, WV. She married (1) OKIE TILLEY. She married (2) COTTON SAMPSON.

Notes for OKIE TILLEY:
Okie Tilley had a dream of how he was going to die. He had repeated his dream to his family members and in his dream he had bought a car, which he did not know how to drive. He drove the car over the mountain and was killed in the process. His dream came true ...

Children of MINNIE WILLIAMS and OKIE TILLEY are:
i. ARCHIE MANSFIELD5 TILLEY.
ii. BESSIE JEAN TILLEY, m. MOORE.
iii. EDNA MAEBELL TILLEY.
iv. MOLLY JEAN TILLEY.
97. v. CARRIE LOU TILLEY.
98. vi. GEORGIA KATHLINE TILLEY.
vii. BILLY TILLEY, b. May 17, 1929.
viii. MACK HAROLD TILLEY, b. April 01, 1931.
99. ix. EVELYN LESSIE ANN TILLEY, b. March 08, 1933.

Children of MINNIE WILLIAMS and COTTON SAMPSON are:
x. JERRY5 SAMPSON, m. CARLINE.
100. xi. JUDY KAY SAMPSON.

35. RUSHIE MARIE4 WILLIAMS (SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born September 03, 1913 in Wilkes County, NC. She married COY REED.

Children of RUSHIE WILLIAMS and COY REED are:
i. BERNICE5 REED, m. SILES BAILEY.
ii. FARLEY REED.
iii. ROBERT REED.
101. iv. DANNY RAY REED.
102. v. MONA ANN REED.

36. RICHARD LEWIS4 WILLIAMS (SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 27, 1916 in Premiew, WV, and died April 21, 1996 in Lashmeet, WV. He married (1) RUTH SCOTT. He married (2) MELBA NANNY.

Children of RICHARD WILLIAMS and RUTH SCOTT are:
103. i. CHARLES RICHARD5 WILLIAMS, b. June 03, 1945.
104. ii. ROY WAYNE WILLIAMS, b. November 26, 1948.
iii. DEAMMEA GAYLE WILLIAMS, b. June 23, 1965.

Children of RICHARD WILLIAMS and MELBA NANNY are:
iv. LAVILLE5 WILLIAMS.
v. MELANIE WILLIAMS.
vi. DEBBIE NANNY, b. July 30, 1968; m. RUSSELL STEPHEN WILLIAMS, June 09, 1996; b. July 30, 1968, Michigan.

More About RUSSELL WILLIAMS and DEBBIE NANNY:
Marriage 2: June 09, 1996, West Virginia.

37. GEORGIA ALINE4 WILLIAMS (SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 08, 1918 in Lumar, WV, and died December 09, 1974 in Charlottesville, VA. She married (1) JOHN HOOKER. She married (2) KAY KARNES. He died Bef. 1974.

Notes for GEORGIA ALINE WILLIAMS:
December 9, 1974 at 3:00 a.m.
Georgia Karnes
Georgia Hooker Karnes, 56, of 609 Mercer Street in Princeton, West Virginia, died Monday morning in Charlottesville, Va. Hospital following a short illness.
She was born in Lamar and was the daughter of the late Mansfield and Sara Curry Williams. She was preceded in death by her husband, Kay Karnes and was an employee of the Virginia Hotel in Princeton.
Surviving are three sons, Jim Hooker of Culpeper, Va., John Hooker of Fenton, MI, and Bill Hooker of Princeton. Four daughters, Mrs. Emma Joe Smith of Alexandria, Va, Mrs. Abbey O'Brian of Manassas, Va, Mrs. Sue Barlow of Georgetown, Del, and Miss Bessie Karnes of Princeton. Five sisters, Mrs. Rayomia McKinney of Rock, WVa., Mrs. Mithie Basham of Matoaka, WVa., Mrs. Edna Davis of Fenton, MI, Mrs. Ella Blankenship of Flint, MI, and Mrs. Rushie Reed of Princeton. Three brothers, Russell Williams of Spanishburg, WVa, Richard Williams of Flint, MI, and Jessie Williams of Rock, WVa.
Funeral services will be Thursday, at 2 p.m. in the Burns Wornal Chapel of Memorial Funeral Director in Princeton with Rev. Frank Boyd officiating. Burial will forllow in the sarver Cemetery at Spanisbury, L.P. duncin. Pallbearers will be R. O. Brown, Rufus Brown, Patric Smith, Wyley McKenny, Jr., Weldon McKinney and Bernard Atwood. Friends may call at the funeral home today from 7 until 9 p.m.

Children of GEORGIA WILLIAMS and JOHN HOOKER are:
i. THOMAS STANLEY5 HOOKER.
ii. ALMA GRACE HOOKER, b. June 26, 1942.
105. iii. ARA SUE HOOKER, b. February 17, 1944.
iv. JOHN BALLARD HOOKER, b. October 31, 1946; m. DORTHY.
v. JIM ALLEN HOOKER, b. July 26, 1948; m. ESTEHER.

Children of GEORGIA WILLIAMS and KAY KARNES are:
vi. BILLY KAY5 KARNES, m. (1) BRENDA ATWOOD; m. (2) MAGGIE.
vii. BESSIE GLYNN KARNES, m. (1) DANIEL ROBERTS; m. (2) FRED SWETNAM.

38. EDNA MAE4 WILLIAMS (SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 27, 1920 in Lumar, WV, and died July 30, 1980 in Flint, Michigan. She married HENRY LEE DAVIS.

Children of EDNA WILLIAMS and HENRY DAVIS are:
i. MINNY DEAN5 DAVIS, m. BOB BIGSY.
ii. BURMA DALE DAVIS, m. JOE OWENS.
iii. STEVEN LEE DAVIS, m. KATHY.

39. MITHIE CLARINDA4 WILLIAMS (SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 28, 1923 in Lumar, WV, and died February 27, 1981 in Princeton, WV. She married CLEVELAND BASHAM December 12, 1941.

Notes for MITHIE CLARINDA WILLIAMS:
Mithie is one of triplets

Children of MITHIE WILLIAMS and CLEVELAND BASHAM are:
i. CLEVELAND MANSFIELD5 BASHAM, b. November 02, 1942; m. KITTY.
106. ii. CLARA MAE BASHAM, b. July 12, 1944.
107. iii. ELLA JANE BASHAM, b. November 30, 1945.
108. iv. REVA EVELYN BASHAM, b. May 02, 1946.
v. CINDY LUE BASHAM, b. January 16, 1947; m. RICH.
109. vi. CARL WILLARD BASHAM, b. April 05, 1948.
110. vii. ROBERT EDWARD BASHAM, b. August 05, 1949.
viii. THELMA GRETHEL BASHAM, b. January 16, 1950; m. TRAVIS PECK.
ix. PAUL BASHAM, b. September 03, 1953; d. Abt. 1962.

Notes for PAUL BASHAM:
Paul Basham died about the age of 9. He was forced to eat grass by some boys and he choked on it and died

x. PHILLIS MATILDA BASHAM, b. September 03, 1953; m. BILL SHRADER.
111. xi. BERNICE LOUISE BASHAM, b. May 23, 1955.
112. xii. NANCY LYNN BASHAM, b. June 27, 1965.

40. THELMA RAYOMA4 WILLIAMS (SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 20, 1929 in Lumar, WV. She married JACK MCKINNEY.

Child of THELMA WILLIAMS and JACK MCKINNEY is:
113. i. MARTHA ALFREDA5 MCKINNEY, b. January 04, 1954, West Virginia.

41. THOMAS S.4 CURRY (GEORGE WALTER3, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born 1875. He married MARY ANN JOHNSON. She was born 1877.

Children of THOMAS CURRY and MARY JOHNSON are:
i. DELLA MAE5 CURRY, b. February 09, 1904.
ii. WILLIS FRED CURRY, b. January 11, 1906.

42. WILLIAM HENRY4 CLARK (ALICE3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born February 13, 1916, and died April 04, 2003 in China Grove, North Carolina. He married BESSIE DRAKE.

Notes for WILLIAM HENRY CLARK:
William H. Clark, 87, China Grove resident, dies Friday at home

William Henry Clark, 87, of Rogers Road, China Grove, died Friday, April 4, at his home.

Funeral services were held Sunday afternoon at Whitley's Funeral Home Chapel in Kannapolis, conducted by the Rev. Garold Roseman. Burial was in the Carolina Memorial Park in Kannapolis.

Born Feb. 13, 1916, in Wilkes County, Mr. Clark was the son of Issac Thomas and Alice Curry Clark. He was retired from Cannon Mills Company Plant One sheet department after 40 years. He was also a retired farmer and a Navy veteran of World War II.

Surviving are his wife, Bessie Drake Clark; one son, Bruce T. Clark of China Grove; four daughters, Alice Clark Wilcox of China Grove, Billie Ann Clark Hausand of Mims, Fla., Stephanie Clark Roac of Norwood, and Belinda Clark Cline of Salisbury; two sisters, Rosetta Brown of Concord, and Estelle Blankenship of Hiddenite; nine grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.

Memorials may be made to Hospice of Cabarrus County, P. O. Box 1235, Concord, NC 28026.

Children of WILLIAM CLARK and BESSIE DRAKE are:
i. BRUCE T.5 CLARK.
ii. ALICE CLARK, m. WILCOX.
iii. BILLIE ANN CLARK.
iv. STEPHANIE CLARK, m. ROACH.
v. BELINDA CLARK, m. CLINE.

43. WILLIAM SHERMAN4 CALL (NORA3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 15, 1910, and died August 12, 2003 in Castro Valley, California. He married DELTA CHRISTENE PHILLIPS 1934 in Wilkes County, NC.

Notes for WILLIAM SHERMAN CALL:
William S. Call, 93, formerly of Wilkes, dies in California

William Sherman Call of Castro Valley, Calif., formerly of Wilkes County, died Tuesday, Aug. 12, at his home.

Mr. Call was born June 15, 1910, in Wilkes County to Darius and Nora Call. After graduating from high school in Wilkes County, he spent two years in Ohio before returning to Wilkes. He married Delta Christene Phillips of Boomer, who survies, in 1934. They moved to California in 1941 where he operated a school to train aircraft instrument mechanics for the Navy. In 1965, the Calls returned to Wilkes where he helped to organize the Wilkes County Council on Alcoholism and served two years as executive director. While working with this program, he helped to organize the New River Mental Health program. He was a charter member of the Wilkes County Genealogical Society and also a charter member of the Call Family Organization which he and others helped to organize. He was president from 1978 to 1985.

He is survived, in addition to his wife, by one son, Coy Clay Call; two daughters, Peggy Ann and Nora B.; two brothers, Charles Eugene Call and James Hafford Call, both of California; and one sister, Ruby Call Pittman of Fayetteville.

Arrangements for the funeral, to be held in California, are incomplete.

Children of WILLIAM CALL and DELTA PHILLIPS are:
i. COY CLAY5 CALL.
ii. PEGGY ANN CALL.
iii. NORA B. CALL.

44. HUBERT FRANKLIN "RED"4 CALL (NORA3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born September 16, 1918, and died February 02, 1999. He married RIUTH BISHOP September 21, 1943. She was born June 28, 1925, and died December 02, 2002 in Berkley, California.

Children of HUBERT CALL and RIUTH BISHOP are:
i. CHARLES5 CALL.
ii. DEANNA CALL, m. WILKINSON.

Generation No. 5

45. RUTH ANNIE MAE5 WILLIAMS (CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 28, 1911 in Wilkes County, NC, and died April 12, 1999 in Wilkes County, NC. She married FRED STALEY December 15, 1933 in Wilkes County, NC, son of ROBERT STALEY and ALICE HARRIS. He was born September 27, 1909, and died July 03, 1970 in Wilkes County, North Carolina.

More About RUTH ANNIE MAE WILLIAMS:
Buried At: April 15, 1999, Taylorsville Cementery, Taylorsville, NC

More About FRED STALEY:
Cause of Death: Suicide (Gunshot)

Children of RUTH WILLIAMS and FRED STALEY are:
i. BOBBY "JUNIOR"6 STALEY, d. Bef. 2002.
114. ii. LILLIAN STALEY.
iii. DEAN STALEY.
115. iv. EVELYN STALEY, b. March 10, 1944, Davidson County, North Carolina; d. July 30, 2003, Greensboro, North Carolina; Adopted child.

46. MARINDA "BEN"5 WILLIAMS (CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 28, 1913 in Wilkes County, NC, and died July 04, 1987 in Wilkes County, NC. She married JAMES TURNER "DOC" CALL November 09, 1935 in Wilkes County, NC, son of ISAAC CALL and EMMA SHEW. He was born April 15, 1915, and died September 14, 1977 in Alleghany County, NC.

More About MARINDA "BEN" WILLIAMS:
Buried At: Lewis Baptist Church, Lovelace, Wilkes County, NC

More About JAMES TURNER "DOC" CALL:

Children of MARINDA WILLIAMS and JAMES CALL are:
116. i. HELEN6 CALL.
117. ii. ETHEL CALL, b. July 30, 1936; d. February 03, 1983, Wilkes County, NC.
118. iii. ALMA CALL, b. September 07, 1937.

47. ANDREW "WILL"5 WILLIAMS (CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born May 16, 1916, and died May 14, 2002 in Wilkes County, North Carolina. He married IRENE CALL July 31, 1937 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of DANIEL CALL and MARTHA SHEW. She was born June 29, 1922, and died September 03, 2000 in Wilkes County, NC.

More About ANDREW "WILL" WILLIAMS:

Children of ANDREW WILLIAMS and IRENE CALL are:
i. JOHN DAVID6 WILLIAMS.
ii. JAMES WILLIAMS.
iii. RUSSELL WILLIAMS.
iv. RAYMOND WILLIAMS.
v. REX WILLIAMS, m. JAN ANDERSON.
vi. ROBERT WILLIAMS.
vii. LINDA WILLIAMS, m. STAMPER.
viii. JUANITA WILLIAMS, b. June 15, 1938, Wilkes County, North Carolina; m. BARLOW.
ix. JANIE WILLIAMS, m. BARE.
x. ROSE LEE WILLIAMS, m. BOWERS.
xi. ANN WILLIAMS, m. LUFFMAN.

48. EDMOND "ED"5 WILLIAMS (CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 28, 1919, and died December 05, 1980 in Wilkes County, North Carolina. He married DELLA MAE CALL, daughter of ISAAC CALL and EMMA SHEW. She was born October 20, 1920 in Wilkes County, NC, and died December 28, 1997 in Wilkes County, NC.

More About EDMOND "ED" WILLIAMS:
Cause of Death: Cancer

More About DELLA MAE CALL:
Buried At: January 01, 1998, Antioch Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC

Children of EDMOND WILLIAMS and DELLA CALL are:
i. JUNIOR6 WILLIAMS.
ii. PHILLIP EDMOND WILLIAMS.
iii. BETTY WILLIAMS, m. LAWS.
iv. JAMES LOUIS WILLIAMS.
v. MACKEY LEE WILLIAMS.
119. vi. CAROLYN WILLIAMS.
120. vii. JOSEPH ARCHIE WILLIAMS.
viii. KATHY WILLIAMS, m. LEWIS BROWN.

49. LUCILLE "SIS"5 WILLIAMS (CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 19, 1922. She married HARDIN BENTON July 06, 1937 in Wilkes County, NC, son of BARNEY CALL and MINNIE BENTON. He was born 1921.

Child of LUCILLE WILLIAMS and HARDIN BENTON is:
121. i. LOUISE6 BENTON.

50. ZELL5 WILLIAMS (CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 21, 1923 in Wilkes County, NC. She married CALVIN CARL "JACK" COMBS June 22, 1945 in Wilkes County, NC, son of BRUCE COMBS and CELIA WILLIAMS. He was born July 15, 1926 in Wilkes County, North Carolina.

More About CALVIN COMBS and ZELL WILLIAMS:
Marriage 2: June 22, 1945, Wilkes County, North Carolina

Children of ZELL WILLIAMS and CALVIN COMBS are:
122. i. NORMA JEAN6 COMBS, b. September 17, 1945, Wilkes County, North Carolina.
123. ii. DORIS ANN COMBS, b. November 03, 1947, Wilkes County, North Carolina.
124. iii. CARL DEAN COMBS, b. February 23, 1952, Wilkes County, North Carolina.
125. iv. VANESSA ELAINE COMBS, b. June 22, 1959, Wilkes County, North Carolina.

51. DWIGHT "BUD"5 WILLIAMS (CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 05, 1926, and died August 06, 2000 in Forsyth County, NC. He married ROSEZELLE SHEW August 26, 1944 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of PRITCHARD SHEW and FRANCES SHEW. She was born December 19, 1927, and died December 16, 1991 in Wilkes County, NC.

More About DWIGHT "BUD" WILLIAMS:
Burial: Shew Ridge Mission, Wilkes County, NC

More About ROSEZELLE SHEW:
Buried At: Shew Ridge Mission, Wilkes County, NC

Children of DWIGHT WILLIAMS and ROSEZELLE SHEW are:
126. i. FRANCES6 WILLIAMS, b. May 27, 1944.
127. ii. WADE WILLIAMS, b. December 05, 1947.
128. iii. GAIL WILLIAMS, b. February 05, 1949.
iv. FAYE WILLIAMS, b. October 09, 1950; m. JESSIE JAMES CHURCH, February 22, 1970; b. February 17, 1948.
129. v. PATSY WILLIAMS, b. December 15, 1952.
130. vi. STEPHEN WILLIAMS, b. August 19, 1964.

52. JACK DEMPSEY5 WILLIAMS (CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 16, 1927, and died December 13, 1976 in Wilkes County, NC. He married (1) NETA JEAN ANDERSON. He married (2) LYDIA SMITH.

More About JACK DEMPSEY WILLIAMS:
Buried At: Oak Forest Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC

Children of JACK WILLIAMS and NETA ANDERSON are:
i. KIMBERLY6 WILLIAMS.
ii. STEPHANIE WILLIAMS.
iii. STEPHEN WILLIAMS.

Children of JACK WILLIAMS and LYDIA SMITH are:
iv. ELIZABETH6 WILLIAMS.
v. TOMMY WILLIAMS.

53. LESTER "BABE"5 WILLIAMS (CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born July 11, 1930 in Wilkes County, North Carolina, and died February 10, 2003 in Wilkes County, North Carolina. He married BETTY MASTIN November 05, 1949 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of JAMES MASTIN and STELLA COLVARD.

Notes for LESTER "BABE" WILLIAMS:
Funeral Held Today for Lest Williams of Roaring River

Lester Williams, 72, of Antioch Church Road, Roaring River, died Monday, February 10, at his home.

Funeral services were held this afternoon at the Oak Forest Baptist Church with the Rev. Donnie Shumate and the Rev. Allen Lunsford officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery.

Mr. Williams was born July 11, 1930 in Wilkes County to Camie and Carrie Shew Williams. Before retiring he was a supervisor at Tyson Foods, Inc. Mr. Williams was a member of Oak Forest Baptist Church.

He is survived by his wife, Betty Mastin Williams; one sone, Ralph Williams of Wilkesboro; two sisters, Lucille Benton and Zell Combs, both of North Wilkesboro; and one grandson.

Memorials may be made to Hospice of Wilkes, P. O. Box 609, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659; or to Oak Forest Baptist Church Building Fund, c/o Ethel Harris, 8186 Old 60, Roaring River, NC 28669.

More About LESTER "BABE" WILLIAMS:
Burial: Oak Forest Baptist Church, Wilkes County, North Carolina

Child of LESTER WILLIAMS and BETTY MASTIN is:
131. i. RALPH DEAN "BUTCH"6 WILLIAMS.

54. MAE5 SHEW (ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married RAYMOND ESTEP.

Children of MAE SHEW and RAYMOND ESTEP are:
i. JOHNNY6 ESTEP.
ii. CHARLES DEAN ESTEP.
iii. AGNES ESTEP.

55. JOHN WILLIAM "JOHNNY"5 SHEW (ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 05, 1923 in Wilkes County, NC, and died February 25, 1945 in Wilkes County, NC. He married JULIANE SHEW June 23, 1943 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of HARRISON SHEW and JULIA GLASS. She was born April 14, 1926.

Notes for JOHN WILLIAM "JOHNNY" SHEW:
Was a WWII vet. Johnny was killed in a car accident approximately 2 weeks after he returned home from the war.

More About JOHN WILLIAM "JOHNNY" SHEW:

Children of JOHN SHEW and JULIANE SHEW are:
i. ANNA BELL6 SHEW, b. July 12, 1942; m. CLAYTON EUGENE GAMBILL.
132. ii. DAVID EUGENE SHEW, b. January 16, 1946, Wilkes County, NC.

56. CLAY5 SHEW (ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 11, 1934 in Wilkes County, NC, and died September 16, 1970 in Yadkin County, NC. He married PATTIE JANE SHORE May 09, 1959.

Children of CLAY SHEW and PATTIE SHORE are:
i. JOHNNY CALVIN6 SHEW, b. June 14, 1960; m. KARON COLENE CLARKE, July 29, 1979.
ii. ? SHEW.
iii. ? SHEW.
iv. ? SHEW.
v. ? SHEW.

57. MARY5 SHEW (ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 1936, and died April 06, 1966 in Wilkes County, NC. She married CARL GILLEY February 17, 1947 in Wilkes County, NC, son of WILLEYS GILLEY and LORA. He was born 1929.

Children of MARY SHEW and CARL GILLEY are:
133. i. KAREN MARIE6 GILLEY.
134. ii. KATHY GILLEY, b. December 06, 1953, Wilkes County, NC.
iii. ? GILLEY.
iv. ? GILLEY.
v. ? GILLEY.
vi. ? GILLEY.

58. CARL5 SHEW (ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 21, 1937 in Wilkes County, NC. He married CHARLOTTE FAYE COMER July 26, 1957 in Swan Creek, Yadkin county, NC, daughter of HUBERT COMER and PEARL DAVIS.

Notes for CARL SHEW:
Was raised by Hugh & Auba Myers in Jonesville, NC after his father died. Live in Pilot Mountain, NC.

Children of CARL SHEW and CHARLOTTE COMER are:
135. i. JANICE LYNN6 SHEW, b. March 24, 1958, Yadkin County, NC.
136. ii. MICHAEL CARL SHEW, b. June 09, 1959, Elkin, Surry County, NC.
137. iii. TAMMY DIANNE SHEW, b. August 03, 1962, Elkin, Surry County, NC.
138. iv. LINDA CHRISTINE SHEW, b. January 05, 1966, Elkin, Surry County, NC.
v. ANNA LAURA SHEW, b. January 06, 1967, Elkin, Surry County, NC; m. WILLIAM HARVEY BOYLES, September 04, 1990, Shoals, Surry County, NC.

59. ORVILLE5 SHEW (IREDELL4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born 1918. He married (1) JEWELL. He married (2) ELIZABETH. He married (3) EULA DAY May 06, 1946 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of GEORGE DAY and GERTRUDE. She was born 1918.

Child of ORVILLE SHEW and JEWELL is:
i. ORVILLE6 SHEW, JR., m. PAMELA.

Child of ORVILLE SHEW and EULA DAY is:
ii. ORVILLE6 SHEW, JR..

60. VERNON H.5 SHEW (IREDELL4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 18, 1922 in Premier, West Virginia, and died January 15, 1997 in Kingston, Ohio. He married UNKNOWN.

More About VERNON H. SHEW:

Children of VERNON SHEW and UNKNOWN are:
i. RAY6 SHEW.
ii. SHIRLEY SHEW, m. MYERS.
iii. SHEILA SHEW, m. DAVIS.
iv. SYLVIA SHEW, m. BAIR.

61. JESSIE5 SHEW (NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 01, 1920 in Wilkes County, NC, and died March 16, 1943. He married DELLA MAE CALL, daughter of ISAAC CALL and EMMA SHEW. She was born October 20, 1920 in Wilkes County, NC, and died December 28, 1997 in Wilkes County, NC.

More About JESSIE SHEW:

More About DELLA MAE CALL:
Buried At: January 01, 1998, Antioch Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC

Children of JESSIE SHEW and DELLA CALL are:
i. MARGIE MAE6 SHEW, b. 1941; m. JERRY WOOD.
ii. SONJA MARIE SHEW, b. April 12, 1943; d. April 14, 1943, Wilkes County, NC.

62. NOAH GREY5 SHEW (NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 23, 1923, and died February 03, 1985 in Lenoir, North Carolina. He married HAZEL IRENE FREEMAN.

Children of NOAH SHEW and HAZEL FREEMAN are:
139. i. PEGGY6 SHEW.
140. ii. FRANCIS SHEW.
141. iii. GREY NOAH SHEW, d. 2002.
142. iv. DEBORAH SHEW.

63. MACK JACOB5 SHEW (NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 05, 1925 in Wilkes County, NC, and died December 23, 1999 in Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Forsyth County, NC. He married BLANCHE SHEW June 27, 1948 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of PRITCHARD SHEW and FRANCES SHEW. She was born 1932.

More About MACK JACOB SHEW:
Burial: December 26, 1999, Shew Ridge Mission, Wilkes County, NC

Children of MACK SHEW and BLANCHE SHEW are:
i. SHEILA SUE6 SHEW, b. 1956; m. JOHNSON.
ii. DINAH ROSE SHEW, b. June 05, 1964; m. AYERS.
iii. JOHNNY MACK SHEW, b. November 05, 1954, Wilkes County, NC.
iv. JESSE JACK SHEW, b. October 17, 1957.
143. v. DANNY SHEW.

64. MARVIN5 SHEW (NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 19, 1932, and died Bef. 2002.

Children of MARVIN SHEW are:
i. DANIEL MARVIN6 SHEW, b. August 12, 1955, Wilkes County, NC.
ii. DONNA JEAN SHEW, b. 1954.
iii. BARBARA DALE SHEW, b. June 19, 1958.
iv. DAVID WAYNE SHEW, b. 1959.
v. KATHY ANN SHEW, b. November 24, 1960, Wilkes County, NC.

65. BONNIE BLANCHE5 SHEW (NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 23, 1934. She married BON LEE STALEY 1950, son of FELIX STALEY and LELIAR GLASS. He was born January 28, 1928.

Children of BONNIE SHEW and BON STALEY are:
144. i. EDWARD6 STALEY, b. March 28, 1951.
145. ii. ROGER LEE STALEY, b. October 04, 1952.
146. iii. JERRY DEAN STALEY, b. November 06, 1953.
147. iv. ALVIN DALE STALEY, b. December 06, 1958.

66. LUCREACY5 SHEW (NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 20, 1936 in Wilkes County, NC, and died January 23, 2000 in Wilkes County, NC. She married CLARENCE FREEMAN.

More About LUCREACY SHEW:
Buried At: January 26, 2000, Open Door Baptist Church, Wilkes County, NC

Children of LUCREACY SHEW and CLARENCE FREEMAN are:
i. DONNA6 FREEMAN, m. WAGONER.
ii. DANNY FREEMAN.
iii. LYNN FREEMAN.
iv. MARK FREEMAN, m. DEBBIE SPEAKS.

67. DORIS ANN5 SHEW (NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 26, 1940 in Wilkes County, North Carolina, and died February 02, 2003. She married PERRY NEAL GARRIS.

Notes for DORIS ANN SHEW:
Services Wednesday for Doris Garris, 62; Jonesville resident

Doris Ann Garris, 62, of Shaw Street, Jonesville, died Sunday, Feb. 2, at Forsyth Medical Center.

Mrs. Garris was born March 26, 1940 in Wilkes County to Simon and Nellie Shew.

Survivors include her husband, Perry Neal Garris; one son, Jeff Dean Garris of Jonesville; one daughter, Janet Lynn Childress of Wilkesboro; one sister, Bonnie Staley of Wilkesboro; and four grandchildren.

A memorial service will be held Wednesday, 2 p.m. at the Hodges Funeral Home Chapel, conducted by the Rev. Bobby Prevette, the Rev. Tim Nelson, and Tommy Nixon.

The family will be at the funeral home from 1 until 2 Wednesday afternoon prior to the service.

Child of DORIS SHEW and PERRY GARRIS is:
i. JANET LYNN6 GARRIS, m. CHILDRESS.

68. IRA COOLIDGE5 WILLIAMS (DORA L.4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 04, 1924 in Wilkes County, North Carolina, and died September 01, 2002 in Wilkes County, North Carolina. He married MARY CALL.

Notes for IRA COOLIDGE WILLIAMS:
Ira Coolidge Williams
Born in Wilkes Co, NC on Nov. 4, 1924
Departed on Sep. 1, 2002 and resided in Wilkesboro, NC.

Visitation: Monday Sep. 2, 2002
Service: Tuesday Sep. 3, 2002
Cemetery: Mountlawn Memorial Park

MR. IRA COOLIDGE WILLIAMS

Mr. Ira Coolidge Williams, age 77, of Country Club Road Ext., Wilkesboro died Sunday, September 1, 2002 at Wilkes Regional Medical Center>

Funeral services will be held Tuesday, September 3, at 11:00 at Reins-Sturdivant Chapel with the Rev. Sherrill Wellborn officiating. Burial will be in Mountlawn Memorial Park.

Mr. Williams was born in Wilkes County, November 4, 1924, to Roby and Dora Shew Williams. He was retired from Foster-Sturdivant Construction Company.

Mr. Williams is survived by his wife, Mary Call Williams of the home; two daughters, Sharon Lynn Greer of North Wilkesboro and Gina Faye Foster of Wilkesboro; two sons, James Ira Williams of North Wilkesboro and Kenneth Bryan Williams of Wilkesboro; two sisters, Ella Mae Call of Purlear and Ethel Cox of North Wilkesboro; two brothers, Robert Williams of Boomer and John Williams of Hiddenite; one grandchild; one great grandchild.

The family will receive at Reins-Sturdivant Funeral Home from 6:30 until 8:30 Monday, August 2, 2002.

Flowers will be accepted or memorials may be made to Fishing Creek Arbor Baptist Church Building Fund, 2446 Fishing Creek Arbor Road, Wilkesboro, NC 28697.

Children of IRA WILLIAMS and MARY CALL are:
148. i. SHARON LYNN6 WILLIAMS.
ii. GINA FAYE WILLIAMS, m. FOSTER.
iii. JAMES IRA WILLIAMS.
iv. KENNETH BRYAN WILLIAMS.

69. WALTER LEE5 WILLIAMS (DORA L.4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 06, 1930 in Wilkes County, NC, and died August 02, 1997 in Wilkes County, NC. He married EDITH CHURCH.

More About WALTER LEE WILLIAMS:
Buried At: August 04, 1997, Mount Lawn Cemetery, North Wilkesboro, NC

Children of WALTER WILLIAMS and EDITH CHURCH are:
i. NANCY FAYE6 WILLIAMS.
ii. GERALDINE WILLIAMS, m. TRIVETTE.
iii. SUE WILLIAMS, m. STEWART.
iv. EARL WILLIAMS.

70. ISAAC5 WILLIAMS (DORA L.4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born September 02, 1931, and died April 26, 1997 in Wilkes County, NC. He married WILHEMI "BESSIE" GREENE July 28, 1953 in Wilkes County, NC.

More About ISAAC WILLIAMS:
Buried At: Mount Lawn Cemetery, North Wilkesboro, NC

Children of ISAAC WILLIAMS and WILHEMI GREENE are:
i. TINA6 WILLIAMS.
ii. GINA WILLIAMS, m. BROWN.
iii. DAVID WILLIAMS.
iv. MICKEY WILLIAMS.
v. ROGER WILLIAMS.

71. HAROLD DEAN5 COOK (ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 23, 1935. He married KAREN BARNES December 23, 1961.

Children of HAROLD COOK and KAREN BARNES are:
149. i. HAROLD DEAN6 COOK, JR., b. March 25, 1970.
150. ii. MICHAEL JASON COOK, b. October 25, 1974.
iii. KIMBERLY JO COOK, b. August 28, 1987.

72. ROSE MARIE5 COOK (ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born September 20, 1936. She married JAMES FELTON TERRY May 30, 1957. He was born in Rome, Georgia.

Children of ROSE COOK and JAMES TERRY are:
151. i. JAMES EDWARD6 TERRY, b. October 14, 1959, Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
152. ii. DONALD DEAN TERRY, b. January 21, 1961, Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
153. iii. DEBORAH DAWN TERRY, b. December 21, 1963, Lakenheath, England.

73. WAYNE EDWARD5 COOK (ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born September 19, 1938. He married KATHLEEN UNDERWOOD February 05, 1959.

Children of WAYNE COOK and KATHLEEN UNDERWOOD are:
154. i. MARY FRANCES6 COOK, b. December 29, 1959.
ii. STEPHEN W. COOK, b. February 17, 1961; d. May 17, 1961.
155. iii. JOHN COOK, b. July 12, 1962.
156. iv. JACK COOK, b. March 24, 1964.
157. v. LEISA ANN COOK, b. January 27, 1966.

74. DONALD ALONZO5 COOK (ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 14, 1940. He married FRANCES JEAN GIBSON March 07, 1966.

Children of DONALD COOK and FRANCES GIBSON are:
i. DAWN6 COOK, b. October 16, 1971; m. RANDY LANCE.
ii. LARRY NEWTON COOK, b. April 17, 1975.

75. LAURA ANN5 COOK (ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born February 24, 1943. She married FRANKLIN REID November 19, 1965.

Children of LAURA COOK and FRANKLIN REID are:
i. DENNIS SHANON6 REID, b. March 14, 1969; m. TRACY LYLE, April 06, 2002.
158. ii. DAVID LEE REID, b. September 17, 1970.

76. ROY LEE5 COOK (ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 06, 1947. He married GENEVA PATTERSON December 27, 1972.

Children of ROY COOK and GENEVA PATTERSON are:
159. i. ROY LEE6 COOK, JR., b. June 29, 1974.
ii. MARIE VIRGINIA COOK, b. November 26, 1975; m. GREGORY SMITH, June 1999.

77. RONALD RANDOLPH5 COOK (ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born July 12, 1951. He married (1) BARBARA HUGHES. He married (2) JUDY POSTELL November 16, 1979.

Child of RONALD COOK and BARBARA HUGHES is:
i. SHANDA6 COOK, b. January 21, 1972.

Children of RONALD COOK and JUDY POSTELL are:
ii. HALEY6 COOK, b. January 26, 1982.
iii. WESLEY COOK, b. June 28, 1985.
iv. DANIEL COOK, b. April 28, 1993.
v. CARRIE ANN COOK, b. January 12, 1995.

78. JAY RONALD5 SHEW (JAMES NOEL4, WILLIAM "WILL"3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 29, 1957 in Charleston, Kanawha County, WV. He married DEBRA WARD.

Children of JAY SHEW and DEBRA WARD are:
i. JAMES WARD6 SHEW, b. Maryland.
ii. MEGAN RENEE SHEW, b. Maryland.
iii. AMANDA SHEW.

79. JEAN ELIZABETH5 SHEW (JAMES NOEL4, WILLIAM "WILL"3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 10, 1959 in Dayton, Ohio. She married ROBERT LEE FARRELL II September 23, 1978 in East Bank, West Virginia, son of ROBERT FARRELL and MARTHA DAVENPORT.

Child of JEAN SHEW and ROBERT FARRELL is:
i. ROBERT JAMES6 FARRELL, b. November 27, 1981, Charleston, West Virginia.

80. JOE EDDY5 SHEW (JAMES NOEL4, WILLIAM "WILL"3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 12, 1960 in Maryland. He married REGINA TINCHER in Bloomingrose, West Virginia.

Child of JOE SHEW and REGINA TINCHER is:
i. BRADLEY JOEL6 SHEW, b. April 28, 1981, Charleston, West Virginia.

81. JENNY KAY5 SHEW (JAMES NOEL4, WILLIAM "WILL"3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 19, 1963 in Olney, Maryland. She married JOSEPH STOCKTON VEAZEY in East Bank, West Virginia. He was born February 25, 1985 in Charleston, Kanawha County, WV.

Children of JENNY SHEW and JOSEPH VEAZEY are:
i. KELLY JO6 VEAZEY, b. May 28, 1982, Charleston, West Virginia.
ii. EMILY JEAN VEAZEY, b. February 25, 1985, Charleston, West Virginia.

82. JANDY ELLA5 SHEW (JAMES NOEL4, WILLIAM "WILL"3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 14, 1964 in Washington, DC. She married DANIEL TINCHER.

Child of JANDY SHEW and DANIEL TINCHER is:
i. SARAH NOELLE6 TINCHER, b. April 16, 1992, Maryland.

83. CARL LEVI5 THORNTON (LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 22, 1928 in Camp Creek, WV, and died May 17, 1996 in Garden City, Michigan. He married MAXINE COCKRAN.

More About CARL LEVI THORNTON:
Burial: Rose Lawn Cemetery, Mercer County, West Virginia

Children of CARL THORNTON and MAXINE COCKRAN are:
160. i. SHIRLEY ANN6 THORNTON, b. October 08, 1951.
161. ii. CARL EUGENE THORNTON, b. July 05, 1953.
162. iii. DANNY RAY THORNTON, b. July 29, 1954.

84. MILTON VICTOR5 THORNTON (LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 18, 1930 in Camp Creek, WV, and died December 10, 1990 in Prescott, Michigan. He married (1) FREIDA SNEED. He married (2) PAT. He married (3) KAY.

Children of MILTON THORNTON and FREIDA SNEED are:
i. VICTORIA LYNN6 THORNTON, b. May 30, 1955, West Virginia.
ii. MILTON VICTOR THORNTON, JR., b. May 29, 1956, West Virginia.
iii. MELINDA THORNTON, b. May 29, 1956, West Virginia.
iv. CHERYL THORNTON, b. May 01, 1958, West Virginia.

Children of MILTON THORNTON and PAT are:
163. v. MYRIAN ADORIS6 THORNTON, b. November 23, 1961, Michigan.
164. vi. LELIA EVELYN THORNTON, b. October 31, 1963, Michigan.
165. vii. WALKER MILTON THORNTON, b. December 07, 1964, Flint, Michigan.
166. viii. BARBARA ANN THORNTON, b. March 27, 1966, Flint, Michigan.
167. ix. JACK RAYMOND THORNTON, b. July 29, 1968, Flint, Michigan.
168. x. ROSIE MARIE THORNTON, b. April 19, 1970, Flint, Michigan.

Children of MILTON THORNTON and KAY are:
169. xi. BRENDA LEE6 THORNTON, b. November 04, 1969, Flint, Michigan.
170. xii. TAMMARA KAE THORNTON, b. October 11, 1974, Flint, Michigan.
171. xiii. MARY ELLEN THORNTON, b. March 15, 1977, Flint, Michigan.
xiv. MILTON VICTOR THORNTON III, b. May 16, 1980, Flint, Michigan.

85. THEODORE EUGENE5 THORNTON (LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 18, 1934 in Camp Creek, WV. He married PHILLIS COCKRAN.

Children of THEODORE THORNTON and PHILLIS COCKRAN are:
i. DEBRA6 THORNTON, b. Columbiaville, Michigan.
ii. KAREN THORNTON, b. Columbiaville, Michigan.
iii. THOMAS THORNTON, b. Columbiaville, Michigan.
iv. MICHAEL THORNTON, b. Columbiaville, Michigan; m. SHEILA DORINE QUESINBERRY.

86. SHELBY JEAN5 THORNTON (LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 15, 1939 in Amigo, Wyoming County, WV. She married (1) RUSSELL THOMAS BIGGS. She married (2) SIR PAUL WAYNE POE October 07, 1955 in Mullen, West Virginia, son of JESSIE POE and CALLIE POWERS. He was born March 17, 1932 in Pineville, West Virginia.

More About SHELBY JEAN THORNTON:
Baptism: 1962, Baptist
Education: 1983, Lapeer High School, Lapeer, Michigan
Retirement: April 01, 1997, Clinton Valley Mental Hospital, Pontiac, Michigan

More About SIR PAUL WAYNE POE:
Baptism: Baptist
Education: Only went to 3rd grade.
Retirement: 1985, General Motors Plant, Oiler

Children of SHELBY THORNTON and PAUL POE are:
172. i. IDESTA LEORA6 POE, b. April 03, 1958, Mullens, West Virginia.
173. ii. PAUL WAYNE POE, JR., b. September 30, 1959, Goodrich, Michigan.
174. iii. TRINA KAREN POE, b. September 06, 1960, Flint, Michigan.
175. iv. MALINDA JEAN POE, b. June 18, 1962, Flint, Michigan.

87. JOYCE EVELYN5 THORNTON (LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 14, 1942 in Amigo, Wyoming County, WV. She married (1) MUNROE. She married (2) RONALD GORDAN WILLIAMS May 22, 1963 in Virginia, son of RUSSELL WILLIAMS and VERA ROBINSON. He was born March 11, 1943.

Child of JOYCE THORNTON and MUNROE is:
i. BABY6 MUNROE.

Children of JOYCE THORNTON and RONALD WILLIAMS are:
176. ii. RONALD GORDAN6 WILLIAMS, b. August 21, 1964, Michigan.
iii. RUSSELL STEPHEN WILLIAMS, b. July 30, 1968, Michigan; m. DEBBIE NANNY, June 09, 1996; b. July 30, 1968.

More About RUSSELL WILLIAMS and DEBBIE NANNY:
Marriage 2: June 09, 1996, West Virginia

177. iv. MARY SUSAN WILLIAMS, b. August 03, 1970, Lashmee, West Virginia.
v. MARRIE EUGENE WILLIAMS, b. February 26, 1983, West Virginia; Adopted child.

88. ELDA MELINDA5 THORNTON (LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 09, 1944 in Amigo, Wyoming County, WV. She married CHARLES HOOD.

Children of ELDA THORNTON and CHARLES HOOD are:
178. i. LOIS GAIL6 HOOD, b. June 30, 1963, Michigan.
179. ii. PATRICIA ANN HOOD, b. December 22, 1965, Michigan.

89. LENA5 MAC WILLIAMS (RUSSELL GORDAN4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married CLARENCE DALE DILLS.

Child of LENA MAC WILLIAMS and CLARENCE DILLS is:
180. i. VERA ANN6 DILLS.

90. SARAH EVELYN5 WILLIAMS (RUSSELL GORDAN4, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married JIM HUBBARD.

Children of SARAH WILLIAMS and JIM HUBBARD are:
i. DOUGLAS WAYNE6 HUBBARD.
ii. DELORSE ANN HUBBARD.
iii. SANDRA DEE HUBBARD.
iv. VERA DIANNE HUBBARD.
v. GREGORY DWIGHT HUBBARD.

91. KATHY5 WILLIAMS (RUSSELL GORDAN4, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married DALMAS VAUGHT.

Child of KATHY WILLIAMS and DALMAS VAUGHT is:
i. CHIQUITA6 VAUGHT.

92. LILLY WANDA5 WILLIAMS (RUSSELL GORDAN4, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 05, 1928. She married (1) GEORGE BLINN. She married (2) GORGIN. She married (3) BELVINS.

Children of LILLY WILLIAMS and GEORGE BLINN are:
i. GEORGE6 BLINN, JR..
ii. NAWHANNA BLINN.
iii. LALONNIE BLINN.

93. ROBERT HUBERT5 WILLIAMS (RUSSELL GORDAN4, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 06, 1929. He married DELILA BOWLING.

Children of ROBERT WILLIAMS and DELILA BOWLING are:
i. DARLA LEE6 WILLIAMS, b. October 31, 1951.
ii. GLEN WILLIAMS, b. July 12, 1953.

94. RONALD GORDAN5 WILLIAMS (RUSSELL GORDAN4, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 11, 1943. He married JOYCE EVELYN THORNTON May 22, 1963 in Virginia, daughter of WALKER THORNTON and LEALURE WILLIAMS. She was born June 14, 1942 in Amigo, Wyoming County, WV.

Children are listed above under (87) Joyce Evelyn Thornton.

95. BARBARA GRETHEL5 BLANKENSHIP (ELLA MATILDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 22, 1928. She married HAROLD DICKISON September 08, 1958.

Children of BARBARA BLANKENSHIP and HAROLD DICKISON are:
i. HESTER6 DICKISON.
ii. RITA DICKISON.

96. HELEN ANN5 BLANKENSHIP (ELLA MATILDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born May 06, 1937. She married EUGENE WALKER June 08, 1957.

Children of HELEN BLANKENSHIP and EUGENE WALKER are:
181. i. DAVID EUGENE6 WALKER.
182. ii. LESTER CARLIS WALKER, b. March 26, 1958.
183. iii. ROBERT LAVELLE WALKER, b. June 16, 1959.
184. iv. VANESSA TROMA WALKER, b. February 17, 1962.
185. v. JACKIE NAOMI WALKER, b. October 31, 1964.

97. CARRIE LOU5 TILLEY (MINNIE ZORA JANE4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married (1) SAMPSON. She married (2) EARNIST TILLEY.

Child of CARRIE TILLEY and SAMPSON is:
i. WAYNE6 SAMPSON.

98. GEORGIA KATHLINE5 TILLEY (MINNIE ZORA JANE4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married (1) FRANK HUGINS. She married (2) GLEN WIDNER. She married (3) FRANK CHAFFIN. She married (4) HAROLD DOOGIN. She married (5) LEE METZ.

Children of GEORGIA TILLEY and FRANK HUGINS are:
i. ALICE6 HUGINS.
ii. EUGENE HUGINS.
iii. ROBERT HUGINS.
iv. TRACY HUGINS.
v. FRANK HUGINS, JR..
vi. PEGGY HUGINS.
vii. DANNY HUGINS.

Notes for DANNY HUGINS:
Danny was adopted out to his grandmother, Minney Tilley. Georgia could not hand him due to him be mentally retarded.

viii. JOHN HUGINS.

Notes for JOHN HUGINS:
John's father was a black man, unsure of his name. John was not born a Hugins. He was adopted out and his name is now Paul ? ...

ix. GIRL HUGINS.

Notes for GIRL HUGINS:
In the summer of 1999 it was found out by family members that Georgia had a daughter who was adoped out when she was born. She had contacted Georgia, and Georgia went and spent a couple of weeks with her. Her name is still unknown to the family members

99. EVELYN LESSIE ANN5 TILLEY (MINNIE ZORA JANE4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 08, 1933. She married EARNIST TILLEY.

Children of EVELYN TILLEY and EARNIST TILLEY are:
i. EVELYN6 TILLEY.
ii. GARY TILLEY.

100. JUDY KAY5 SAMPSON (MINNIE ZORA JANE4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married TILLEY.

Child of JUDY SAMPSON and TILLEY is:
i. ROBERT6 TILLEY.

101. DANNY RAY5 REED (RUSHIE MARIE4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) He married SONJA.

Children of DANNY REED and SONJA are:
i. ANGLIA6 REED.
ii. DANNY REED, JR..

102. MONA ANN5 REED (RUSHIE MARIE4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married (1) JOHNSON. She married (2) JUNIOR CAMPTON.

Child of MONA REED and JOHNSON is:
i. FRANKIE6 JOHNSON.

103. CHARLES RICHARD5 WILLIAMS (RICHARD LEWIS4, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 03, 1945. He married DIANNA GAIL CHARCHAN.

Children of CHARLES WILLIAMS and DIANNA CHARCHAN are:
i. JOSEPH RICHARD6 WILLIAMS, b. June 13, 1966.
ii. SHAELYNN MICHELLE WILLIAMS, b. November 23, 1969.

104. ROY WAYNE5 WILLIAMS (RICHARD LEWIS4, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 26, 1948.

Child of ROY WAYNE WILLIAMS is:
186. i. HEIDI LYNN6 WILLIAMS, b. December 03, 1971.

105. ARA SUE5 HOOKER (GEORGIA ALINE4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born February 17, 1944. She married JAMES BARLOW.

Children of ARA HOOKER and JAMES BARLOW are:
i. JIMMY6 BARLOW.
ii. SAM BARLOW.

106. CLARA MAE5 BASHAM (MITHIE CLARINDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born July 12, 1944. She married (1) GAYTHE HAYNES. She married (2) DANNY MCKNIGHT. She married (3) FRED FRY.

Children of CLARA BASHAM and GAYTHE HAYNES are:
i. CHERRY6 HAYNES, m. GARY REESE.
ii. SHEILA HAYNES.

Child of CLARA BASHAM and DANNY MCKNIGHT is:
iii. KEVIN6 MCKNIGHT.

107. ELLA JANE5 BASHAM (MITHIE CLARINDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 30, 1945. She married BASEL PERDUE.

Children of ELLA BASHAM and BASEL PERDUE are:
i. CARL6 PERDUE.
ii. RENEE PERDUE.

108. REVA EVELYN5 BASHAM (MITHIE CLARINDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born May 02, 1946. She married (1) WAYNE LANCASTER. She married (2) JACK SHRADER.

Children of REVA BASHAM and WAYNE LANCASTER are:
i. DAVIED6 LANCASTER.
ii. ROBERT LANCASTER.

109. CARL WILLARD5 BASHAM (MITHIE CLARINDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 05, 1948. He married PAULA PHILLIPS.

Children of CARL BASHAM and PAULA PHILLIPS are:
i. MELINDA6 BASHAM.
ii. JENNIFER BASHAM.

110. ROBERT EDWARD5 BASHAM (MITHIE CLARINDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 05, 1949. He married CHRIS.

Children of ROBERT BASHAM and CHRIS are:
i. MELINDA6 BASHAM.
ii. CHANNEY BASHAM.

111. BERNICE LOUISE5 BASHAM (MITHIE CLARINDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born May 23, 1955. She married (1) MICHAEL VEST. She married (2) TOMMY ASBURY. She married (3) JIM MULLENS. She married (4) REBECCA WEISE.

Children of BERNICE BASHAM and MICHAEL VEST are:
i. MICHAEL6 VEST, JR..
ii. JASON VEST.
iii. ALLEN VEST.

Children of BERNICE BASHAM and REBECCA WEISE are:
iv. SHAWN6 BASHAM.
v. MATTHEW BASHAM.
vi. BRANDY BASHAM.

112. NANCY LYNN5 BASHAM (MITHIE CLARINDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 27, 1965. She married BERT PERCY.

Child of NANCY BASHAM and BERT PERCY is:
i. JUSTIN6 PERCY.

113. MARTHA ALFREDA5 MCKINNEY (THELMA RAYOMA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 04, 1954 in West Virginia. She married DONNY JOHNSON.

Children of MARTHA MCKINNEY and DONNY JOHNSON are:
i. SARAH ANN6 JOHNSON, b. August 08, 1972; m. JON COOK.
187. ii. CHARLOTTE GAY JOHNSON, b. August 17, 1973.
iii. SANDRA RENEE JOHNSON, b. June 26, 1975.

Notes for SANDRA RENEE JOHNSON:
Sandra Johnson was born with a disease that would not let her walk, talk, etc. She was like a baby all her life. She died at the age of 27 years old. The doctors didn't expect her to live past the age of 7 years old. Her mother was the only person who could feed her, she would not eat for anyone else..

Generation No. 6

114. LILLIAN6 STALEY (RUTH ANNIE MAE5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married GARRIS.

Children of LILLIAN STALEY and GARRIS are:
i. BRENDA7 STALEY.
ii. JIMMY STALEY.

115. EVELYN6 STALEY (RUTH ANNIE MAE5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 10, 1944 in Davidson County, North Carolina, and died July 30, 2003 in Greensboro, North Carolina. She married BRADY JACK LARUE, SR.. He died Bef. 2003.

Notes for EVELYN STALEY:
Services held Friday for Evelyn LaRue; Thomasville resident

Evelyn Staley LaRue, 59, of Stonehedge Road, Thomasville, died Wednesday morning, July 30, at the Kindred Hospital in Greensboro.

Mrs. LaRue was born March 10, 1944, in Davidson County, the daughter of Nannie Mae Anthony and the adopted daughter of Fred and Ruth Staley. She was a retired employee with Davis Furniture of High Point.

She was the widow of Brady Jack LaRue.

Surviving are two daughters, Sabre LeRue Johnson of Seagrove, and Ramona LaRue Wishon of Archdate; one sone, Brady LaRue, Jr., of Thomasville; two sisters, Virgie Wells of Thomasville and Lillian Garris of Ronda; one brother, Dean Staley of North Wilkesboro; 14 grandchildren; and one great-granddaughter.

Funeral services were held Friday morning at the J. C. Green and Sons Funeral Home Chapel with the Rev. Williard Kiser officiating. Burial will follow in the Holly Hill Memorial Park Cemetery.

Memorials may be made to the charity of the donor's choice.

More About EVELYN STALEY:
Adoption: 1944
Birth Certificate: Birth Mother was Nannie Mae Anthony

Children of EVELYN STALEY and BRADY LARUE are:
i. BRADY JACK7 LARUE, JR..
ii. SABRE LARUE, m. JOHNSON.
iii. RAMONA LARUE, m. WISHON.

116. HELEN6 CALL (MARINDA "BEN"5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married L. P. SPEAKS.

Children of HELEN CALL and L. SPEAKS are:
i. WAYNE7 SPEAKS.
ii. KENNETH SPEAKS.

117. ETHEL6 CALL (MARINDA "BEN"5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born July 30, 1936, and died February 03, 1983 in Wilkes County, NC. She married ROBERT CURTIS YORK, son of ISAAC YORK and JETTIE DAY. He was born December 08, 1931 in Iredell County, NC, and died February 04, 2001 in Iredell County, NC.

Children of ETHEL CALL and ROBERT YORK are:
188. i. SANDRA ROBERTA7 YORK, b. December 23, 1955.
189. ii. ROSE ANN YORK, b. May 05, 1958.
190. iii. PERRY LEE YORK, b. October 07, 1960.
191. iv. REBEKAH DONNA YORK, b. December 08, 1963.
192. v. ANGELA STARR YORK, b. February 06, 1966.
vi. LARRY CURTIS YORK, b. July 30, 1967; m. BARBARA LOFLIN.

118. ALMA6 CALL (MARINDA "BEN"5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born September 07, 1937. She married ALFRED SPEAKS.

Child of ALMA CALL and ALFRED SPEAKS is:
i. DEBBIE7 SPEAKS, m. MARK FREEMAN.

119. CAROLYN6 WILLIAMS (EDMOND "ED"5, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married GILBERT RALPH GLASS, son of HELEN LOUISE GLASS.

Child of CAROLYN WILLIAMS and GILBERT GLASS is:
i. DANIEL7 GLASS.

120. JOSEPH ARCHIE6 WILLIAMS (EDMOND "ED"5, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) He married SANDRA LOUISE SMITH August 28, 1982, daughter of CLINTON SMITH and AGNES.

Children of JOSEPH WILLIAMS and SANDRA SMITH are:
i. AMANDA DAWN7 WILLIAMS, b. November 19, 1987.
ii. CLINT MATTHEW WILLIAMS, b. February 08, 1990.

121. LOUISE6 BENTON (LUCILLE "SIS"5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married WILLIE THARPE.

Children of LOUISE BENTON and WILLIE THARPE are:
i. TAMMY7 THARPE, m. GARY MILLSAPS.
193. ii. PAMELA THARPE.

122. NORMA JEAN6 COMBS (ZELL5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born September 17, 1945 in Wilkes County, North Carolina. She married WILLIAM CLAYTON "BILL" HAYES August 23, 1963 in Wilkes County, North Carolina, son of RHUEL HAYES and SALLIE LOVETTE. He was born May 08, 1942 in Wilkes County, North Carolina.

More About WILLIAM HAYES and NORMA COMBS:
Marriage 2: August 23, 1963, Wilkes County, NC

Child of NORMA COMBS and WILLIAM HAYES is:
i. MONICA WYNNE7 HAYES, b. April 11, 1964, Wilkes County, North Carolina.

123. DORIS ANN6 COMBS (ZELL5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 03, 1947 in Wilkes County, North Carolina. She married (1) RALPH MONROE "DODO" WORLEY II July 17, 1965 in Wilkes County, NC, son of RALPH WORLEY and GENEVA. He was born December 18, 1946. She married (2) JERAL LEE SEBASTIAN December 11, 1981, son of DWIGHT SEBASTIAN and ANN OWENS. He was born February 22, 1945.

More About RALPH WORLEY and DORIS COMBS:
Marriage 2: July 17, 1965, Wilkes County, North Carolina

Child of DORIS COMBS and RALPH WORLEY is:
194. i. RALPH MONROE "TY"7 WORLEY III, b. February 24, 1966, Wilkes County, NC.

124. CARL DEAN6 COMBS (ZELL5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born February 23, 1952 in Wilkes County, North Carolina. He married RACHEL DIANE GREGORY February 10, 1971 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of WALTER GREGORY and MAGGIE HOLLAND. She was born February 21, 1950 in Wilkes County, North Carolina.

More About CARL COMBS and RACHEL GREGORY:
Marriage 2: February 10, 1971

Children of CARL COMBS and RACHEL GREGORY are:
195. i. CRYSTAL DAWN7 GREGORY, b. July 12, 1967, Stepchild.
ii. MICHAEL RAY COMBS, b. January 17, 1970, Adopted Child.
196. iii. TAMMY DIANE COMBS, b. October 14, 1971, Wilkes County, North Carolina.

125. VANESSA ELAINE6 COMBS (ZELL5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 22, 1959 in Wilkes County, North Carolina. She married LARRY WAYNE CHURCH, SR. April 08, 1977 in Wilkes County, NC, son of ROY CHURCH and HAZEL GRIFFIN. He was born February 25, 1957 in Wilkes County, NC.

More About LARRY CHURCH and VANESSA COMBS:
Marriage 2: April 08, 1977, Wilkes County

Child of VANESSA COMBS and LARRY CHURCH is:
197. i. LARRY "WAYNE"7 CHURCH, JR., b. September 11, 1977, Wilkes County, North Carolina.

126. FRANCES6 WILLIAMS (DWIGHT "BUD"5, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born May 27, 1944. She married (1) RICHARD FLOYD NICHOLS. She married (2) CHARLES WILLIAM SMITH 1990, son of C. SMITH and JESSIE.

Children of FRANCES WILLIAMS and RICHARD NICHOLS are:
198. i. RICHARD ANTHONY7 NICHOLS, b. July 15, 1967.
199. ii. GREGORY SCOTT NICHOLS, b. October 19, 1968.

127. WADE6 WILLIAMS (DWIGHT "BUD"5, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 05, 1947. He married BRENDA JEAN HOLLAR.

Child of WADE WILLIAMS and BRENDA HOLLAR is:
i. JACQUELINE RENEE7 WILLIAMS, b. February 23, 1971; m. MARK ALLEN BUMGARNER, June 15, 1996.

128. GAIL6 WILLIAMS (DWIGHT "BUD"5, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born February 05, 1949. She married STEVE CHARLES PARSONS.

Child of GAIL WILLIAMS and STEVE PARSONS is:
200. i. STEVEN RANDALL7 PARSONS, b. November 28, 1969.

129. PATSY6 WILLIAMS (DWIGHT "BUD"5, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 15, 1952. She married ROBERT GORDAN COCKERHAM.

Child of PATSY WILLIAMS and ROBERT COCKERHAM is:
i. ROBERT BRUCE7 COCKERHAM, b. August 12, 1983.

130. STEPHEN6 WILLIAMS (DWIGHT "BUD"5, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 19, 1964. He married PAMELA GALE VANNOY.

Children of STEPHEN WILLIAMS and PAMELA VANNOY are:
i. KELSEY ELIZABETH7 WILLIAMS, b. September 02, 1989.
ii. DEVIN CHASE WILLIAMS, b. December 19, 1991.
iii. HALEY MEREDITH WILLIAMS, b. December 27, 1993.
iv. HANNAH ROSEZELL WILLIAMS, b. August 13, 1996.
v. LEXEY MAKALAH WILLIAMS, b. October 21, 1998.

131. RALPH DEAN "BUTCH"6 WILLIAMS (LESTER "BABE"5, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) He married (1) PATSY CALL, daughter of MARY FOSTER. He married (2) BARBARA SHEW, daughter of HENRY SHEW and SALLIE BENTON.

Children of RALPH WILLIAMS and PATSY CALL are:
i. DANNY7 WILLIAMS, b. December 08, 1974; d. April 30, 1994.

More About DANNY WILLIAMS:

ii. BARRY WILLIAMS, b. 1976.

132. DAVID EUGENE6 SHEW (JOHN WILLIAM "JOHNNY"5, ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 16, 1946 in Wilkes County, NC. He married NORMA DIANE MATTHEWS, daughter of SAMUEL GARCIA, JR..

Child of DAVID SHEW and NORMA MATTHEWS is:
i. ANGELA DYAN7 SHEW, m. (1) ROCKY LENNY MOORE; m. (2) RONALD SCOTT ELLEDGE, December 18, 1999, Wilkes County, NC.

133. KAREN MARIE6 GILLEY (MARY5 SHEW, ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married DENNIS WAYNE WADDELL, son of SIDNEY WADDELL and VIRGINIA MOORE. He was born March 04, 1958.

Child of KAREN GILLEY and DENNIS WADDELL is:
i. DENNIS SHANE7 WADDELL, b. December 30, 1979.

134. KATHY6 GILLEY (MARY5 SHEW, ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 06, 1953 in Wilkes County, NC. She married JACK LOVETTE, son of CHARLIE LOVETTE and SADIE.

Children of KATHY GILLEY and JACK LOVETTE are:
i. JASON7 LOVETTE, b. January 15, 1978, Wilkes County, NC.
ii. JESSICA LOVETTE, b. January 03, 1980, Wilkes County, NC.
iii. JEREMY LOVETTE, b. July 02, 1983.

135. JANICE LYNN6 SHEW (CARL5, ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 24, 1958 in Yadkin County, NC. She married PATRICK FORD LANDERS April 19, 1980 in Yadkin County, NC, son of FORDYCE LANDERS and WINONA HUME.

Notes for JANICE LYNN SHEW:
Military Service: USAF

Children of JANICE SHEW and PATRICK LANDERS are:
i. JONATHAN FORD7 LANDERS, b. March 04, 1982.
ii. SHAUN MICHAEL LANDERS, b. February 05, 1987.

136. MICHAEL CARL6 SHEW (CARL5, ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 09, 1959 in Elkin, Surry County, NC. He married DONNA LOU WESTMORELAND October 06, 1984 in Shoals, Surry County, NC.

Child of MICHAEL SHEW and DONNA WESTMORELAND is:
i. DANIEL LEVY7 SHEW, b. April 10, 1989.

137. TAMMY DIANNE6 SHEW (CARL5, ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 03, 1962 in Elkin, Surry County, NC. She married KENNETH MOOREFIELD September 12, 1986.

Child of TAMMY SHEW and KENNETH MOOREFIELD is:
i. JUSTIN CARL7 MOOREFIELD, b. August 11, 1985, Stokes County, NC.

138. LINDA CHRISTINE6 SHEW (CARL5, ELISHA MELTON4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 05, 1966 in Elkin, Surry County, NC. She married ROBERT WAYNE BRANDON December 1985 in Pinnacle, Stokes County, NC.

Children of LINDA SHEW and ROBERT BRANDON are:
i. JOSHUA WAYNE7 BRANDON, b. March 09, 1984.
ii. ASHLEY NICOLE BRANDON, b. August 16, 1988.

139. PEGGY6 SHEW (NOAH GREY5, NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1)

Child of PEGGY SHEW is:
i. MICHAEL GREY7 SHEW, m. DAWNE MORROW; b. Texas.

140. FRANCIS6 SHEW (NOAH GREY5, NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married THOMAS NORMAN.

Children of FRANCIS SHEW and THOMAS NORMAN are:
i. TENA7 NORMAN.
ii. SHERRY NORMAN.
iii. STEVEN NORMAN.

141. GREY NOAH6 SHEW (NOAH GREY5, NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) died 2002. He married LINDA EASTER.

Children of GREY SHEW and LINDA EASTER are:
i. DANNY7 SHEW.
ii. JOSEPH SHEW.
iii. JOHN SHEW.

142. DEBORAH6 SHEW (NOAH GREY5, NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married (1) JIMMY WOODRING. She married (2) LUCKY MAYBERRY.

Children of DEBORAH SHEW and JIMMY WOODRING are:
i. RYAN7 WOODRING.
ii. KENDRA WOODRING.

143. DANNY6 SHEW (MACK JACOB5, NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) He married DONNA MARLENE CREWS, daughter of LAMAR CREWS and BETTY L.. She was born July 10, 1964 in Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, NC, and died November 15, 1997 in Wilkes County, NC.

More About DONNA MARLENE CREWS:
Buried At: November 18, 1997, Shew Ridge Mission, Wilkes County, NC

Children of DANNY SHEW and DONNA CREWS are:
i. DANIEL CHAD7 SHEW.
ii. CHRISTY GAIL SHEW.

144. EDWARD6 STALEY (BONNIE BLANCHE5 SHEW, NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 28, 1951. He married JANET CALL, daughter of ISAAC CALL.

Children of EDWARD STALEY and JANET CALL are:
i. ANGELA7 STALEY.
ii. DALE STALEY.

145. ROGER LEE6 STALEY (BONNIE BLANCHE5 SHEW, NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 04, 1952. He married DEBORAH.

Child of ROGER STALEY and DEBORAH is:
i. ADAM7 STALEY.

146. JERRY DEAN6 STALEY (BONNIE BLANCHE5 SHEW, NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 06, 1953. He married PHYLLIS FELTS.

Children of JERRY STALEY and PHYLLIS FELTS are:
i. KIMBERLY ANN7 STALEY.
ii. JENNIFER STALEY.

147. ALVIN DALE6 STALEY (BONNIE BLANCHE5 SHEW, NELLIE ELLEN4, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 06, 1958. He married ANN PREVETTE.

Children of ALVIN STALEY and ANN PREVETTE are:
i. MELISSA ANN7 STALEY.
ii. STEPHEN STALEY.

148. SHARON LYNN6 WILLIAMS (IRA COOLIDGE5, DORA L.4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married RICKY NELSON GREER, son of THOMAS GREER and THELMA MCNEILL. He was born November 16, 1959 in Wilkes County, NC, and died May 30, 2003 in Wilkes County, NC.

Notes for RICKY NELSON GREER:
Ricky Nelson Greer
Born in Wilkes County, NC on Nov. 16, 1959
Departed on May. 30, 2003 and resided in Hays, NC.

Visitation: Saturday May. 31, 2003
Service: Sunday Jun. 1, 2003
Cemetery: Scenic Memorial Gardens

Mr. Ricky Nelson Greer, age 43, of Airport Road, Hays died Friday, May 30, 2003 at Wilkes Regional Medical Center.

Funeral services will be held Sunday 2:00 PM, June 1, 2003 at Reins-Sturdivant Chapel with the Rev. David Wellborn and the Rev. Rex Williams officiating. Burial will be in Scenic Memorial Gardens.

Mr. Greer was born November 16, 1959 in Wilkes County to Thomas Kermit and Thelma Arlee McNeill Greer. He was a member of Fishing Creek Arbor Baptist Church.

He is survived by: one daughter, Jennifer Lynn Walker of Wilkesboro; his mother, Thelma Arlee Greer of Millers Creek; one sister, Sharon Renee Greer of Millers Creek; one brother, William Thomas Greer of North Wilkesboro and a girl friend, Linda Reedy of Hays.

The family will receive friends at Reins-Sturdivant Funeral Home Saturday night from 6:30 to 8:30.

Child of SHARON WILLIAMS and RICKY GREER is:
i. JENNIFER LYNN7 GREER.

149. HAROLD DEAN6 COOK, JR. (HAROLD DEAN5, ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 25, 1970. He married (1) TRACY MARIE THOMAS 1990. He married (2) AMANDA GAIL PRICE October 26, 1997.

Child of HAROLD COOK and TRACY THOMAS is:
i. KATLYN NICHOLE7 COOK, b. February 17, 1991.

Children of HAROLD COOK and AMANDA PRICE are:
ii. CHRISTOPHER DANIEL7 COOK, b. January 29, 1997.
iii. COURTNEY RACHEL SAVANNAH SUE COOK, b. February 22, 1999.

150. MICHAEL JASON6 COOK (HAROLD DEAN5, ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 25, 1974. He married FELICIA ANNETTE CLEARY October 1994.

Child of MICHAEL COOK and FELICIA CLEARY is:
i. ASHLEY ELIZABETH7 COOK, b. April 01, 1995.

151. JAMES EDWARD6 TERRY (ROSE MARIE5 COOK, ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 14, 1959 in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. He married (1) DEBRA HENDERSON May 18, 1978. He married (2) KIM LANCE February 06, 2000.

Children of JAMES TERRY and DEBRA HENDERSON are:
i. AMIE MARIE7 TERRY, b. June 12, 1980.
ii. KEVIN LEE TERRY, b. February 06, 1986.

Child of JAMES TERRY and KIM LANCE is:
iii. MADISON7 TERRY, b. August 15, 2000.

152. DONALD DEAN6 TERRY (ROSE MARIE5 COOK, ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 21, 1961 in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. He married (1) VICKIE JANICE UNDERWOOD March 10, 1984. He married (2) MELISSA WHITE May 13, 1994.

Child of DONALD TERRY and VICKIE UNDERWOOD is:
i. JAMES DUSTIN7 TERRY, b. August 29, 1986.

Children of DONALD TERRY and MELISSA WHITE are:
ii. ARIEL CELESTE7 TERRY, b. June 06, 1995.
iii. ALEXIS CHARLENE TERRY, b. June 13, 2000.

153. DEBORAH DAWN6 TERRY (ROSE MARIE5 COOK, ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 21, 1963 in Lakenheath, England. She married (1) WILLIAM HARKINS. She married (2) MICHAEL MAYNOR May 16, 1981.

Child of DEBORAH TERRY and WILLIAM HARKINS is:
i. VIRGINIA GRACE7 HARKINS, b. June 12, 1994.

Child of DEBORAH TERRY and MICHAEL MAYNOR is:
ii. HEATHER ROSE7 MAYNOR, b. April 04, 1986.

154. MARY FRANCES6 COOK (WAYNE EDWARD5, ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 29, 1959. She married DON THORNTON May 04, 1979.

Children of MARY COOK and DON THORNTON are:
i. SHANOWA LYNN7 THORNTON, b. September 13, 1980; m. ISREAL ALEXANDER.
ii. SHANA MARIE THORNTON, b. December 30, 1982.

155. JOHN6 COOK (WAYNE EDWARD5, ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born July 12, 1962. He married TAMMY RENEE NELSON July 26, 1986.

Child of JOHN COOK and TAMMY NELSON is:
i. JOSH7 COOK, b. March 29, 1988.

156. JACK6 COOK (WAYNE EDWARD5, ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 24, 1964. He married SELANA GAIL MURPHY May 12, 1987.

Children of JACK COOK and SELANA MURPHY are:
i. WHITNEY NICOLE7 COOK, b. February 03, 1992.
ii. CHELSEY COOK, b. March 14, 1996.

157. LEISA ANN6 COOK (WAYNE EDWARD5, ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born January 27, 1966. She married JERRY SHOOK December 19, 1987.

Children of LEISA COOK and JERRY SHOOK are:
i. MEGAN LEE7 SHOOK, b. July 18, 1989.
ii. TAYLOR MORGAN SHOOK, b. January 27, 1993.

158. DAVID LEE6 REID (LAURA ANN5 COOK, ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born September 17, 1970.

Child of DAVID LEE REID is:
i. ALEXANDRIA ANN7 REID, b. April 26, 2002.

159. ROY LEE6 COOK, JR. (ROY LEE5, ANNIE LEE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 29, 1974. He married MELISSA ROBERSON April 07, 1999.

Child of ROY COOK and MELISSA ROBERSON is:
i. HEATHER LOUISE7 COOK, b. February 08, 2001.

160. SHIRLEY ANN6 THORNTON (CARL LEVI5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 08, 1951. She married DANIEL ROWE.

Children of SHIRLEY THORNTON and DANIEL ROWE are:
i. THOMAS MILTON7 ROWE, b. June 16, 1980.
ii. CAROL LYN ROWE, b. March 15, 1985.

161. CARL EUGENE6 THORNTON (CARL LEVI5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born July 05, 1953. He married NEVA.

Children of CARL THORNTON and NEVA are:
i. CARL EUGENE7 THORNTON, JR., b. October 25, 1977.
ii. KELLY ANN THORNTON, b. April 11, 1979.

162. DANNY RAY6 THORNTON (CARL LEVI5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born July 29, 1954. He married CINDY.

Children of DANNY THORNTON and CINDY are:
i. DAWN MARIE7 THORNTON, b. April 26, 1974.
ii. JASON ALLEN THORNTON, b. November 24, 1979.

163. MYRIAN ADORIS6 THORNTON (MILTON VICTOR5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 23, 1961 in Michigan. She married EDWARD MICHAEL MORRISH December 12, 1976 in Flint, Michigan.

Children of MYRIAN THORNTON and EDWARD MORRISH are:
201. i. CERRI LEE7 MORRISH, b. March 07, 1977, Prescott, Michigan.
ii. MICHAEL EDWARD MORRISH, b. June 02, 1979, Prescott, Michigan.

164. LELIA EVELYN6 THORNTON (MILTON VICTOR5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 31, 1963 in Michigan. She married (1) JUSTIN SNOW. She married (2) DANNY ROBINSON February 27, 1982.

Child of LELIA THORNTON and JUSTIN SNOW is:
i. VICTOR ALLEN7 SNOW, b. November 01, 1980, Prescott, Michigan.

Children of LELIA THORNTON and DANNY ROBINSON are:
ii. CORINA KAY7 ROBINSON, b. January 12, 1982, Flint, Michigan.
iii. DANNY LEE ROBINSON, b. May 05, 1982, Flint, Michigan.

165. WALKER MILTON6 THORNTON (MILTON VICTOR5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 07, 1964 in Flint, Michigan. He married GAYDA KAKO March 24, 1985.

Children of WALKER THORNTON and GAYDA KAKO are:
i. NICOLE LYNN7 THORNTON, b. May 17, 1986, Flint, Michigan.
ii. TODD MICHAEL THORNTON, b. May 30, 1987, Flint, Michigan.

166. BARBARA ANN6 THORNTON (MILTON VICTOR5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 27, 1966 in Flint, Michigan. She married PAUL DLIET July 18, 1992 in Prescott, Michigan.

Children of BARBARA THORNTON and PAUL DLIET are:
i. AMANDA RENEE7 DLIET, b. July 10, 1987, Prescott, Michigan.
ii. MITCHELL DAVID DLIET, b. January 03, 1989, Prescott, Michigan.
iii. JOSHUA PAUL DLIET, b. July 07, 1991, Prescott, Michigan.

167. JACK RAYMOND6 THORNTON (MILTON VICTOR5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born July 29, 1968 in Flint, Michigan. He married CONNIE SUZETTE WALKER September 26, 1992 in Flint, Michigan.

Children of JACK THORNTON and CONNIE WALKER are:
i. BRITTANY AMANDA7 THORNTON, b. May 29, 1992, Flint, Michigan.
ii. ANDREA DENAY THORNTON, b. May 09, 1997, Flint, Michigan.

168. ROSIE MARIE6 THORNTON (MILTON VICTOR5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 19, 1970 in Flint, Michigan. She married JACK JOHNSON August 25, 1990 in Prescott, Michigan.

Children of ROSIE THORNTON and JACK JOHNSON are:
i. TIA LISA MARIE7 JOHNSON, b. September 11, 1986, Prescott, Michigan.
ii. WALKER STEVEN JOHNSON, b. June 27, 1991, Prescott, Michigan.

169. BRENDA LEE6 THORNTON (MILTON VICTOR5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 04, 1969 in Flint, Michigan. She married FRANK THAYER 1986.

Children of BRENDA THORNTON and FRANK THAYER are:
i. SHAWNA KAY7 THAYER, b. November 19, 1989, Prescott, Michigan.
ii. MILTON ANTHONY THAYER, b. June 11, 1991, Prescott, Michigan.
iii. KINNETH RAYMOND THAYER, b. October 27, 1992, Prescott, Michigan.
iv. BRETT MICHAEL THAYER, b. May 05, 1994, Prescott, Michigan.
v. FRANK THAYER, JR., b. September 19, 1995, Prescott, Michigan.

170. TAMMARA KAE6 THORNTON (MILTON VICTOR5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 11, 1974 in Flint, Michigan. She married MARK EDWARD DOEBLER II June 24, 1991 in Prescott, Michigan.

Children of TAMMARA THORNTON and MARK DOEBLER are:
i. MARK EDWARD7 DOEBLER III, b. September 18, 1991, Prescott, Michigan.
ii. VICTORIA LYNN DOEBLER, b. October 26, 1993, Prescott, Michigan.
iii. TRAVIS AARON DOEBLER, b. December 28, 1995, Prescott, Michigan.

171. MARY ELLEN6 THORNTON (MILTON VICTOR5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 15, 1977 in Flint, Michigan.

Children of MARY ELLEN THORNTON are:
i. KAYLA GENAY7 THORNTON, b. February 08, 1994, Prescott, Michigan.
ii. JEFFREY RICHARD THORNTON, b. May 30, 1995, Prescott, Michigan.

172. IDESTA LEORA6 POE (SHELBY JEAN5 THORNTON, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born April 03, 1958 in Mullens, West Virginia. She married (1) RODNEY GOOCH in Columbiavile, Michigan. She married (2) RANDY DICKEY. She married (3) BRUCE HUNDT. She married (4) STEVE ABDO March 24, 1973 in Texas. He was born April 21, 1955, and died July 15, 1995.

Children of IDESTA POE and RODNEY GOOCH are:
i. AARON7 GOOCH, b. June 06, 1982.
ii. RYAN GOOCH, b. August 11, 1983.
iii. AMANDA GOOCH, b. November 28, 1984.

Child of IDESTA POE and STEVE ABDO is:
iv. T. J.7 ABDO, b. December 16, 1975, Lapeer, Michigan.

173. PAUL WAYNE6 POE, JR. (SHELBY JEAN5 THORNTON, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born September 30, 1959 in Goodrich, Michigan. He married VICKY MARIE HUNT October 06, 1979. She was born in Columbiavile, Michigan.

Children of PAUL POE and VICKY HUNT are:
i. ALEXIS KRISTEN7 POE, b. August 14, 1981, Lapeer, Michigan.
ii. ZACHARY RYAN POE, b. September 15, 1984, Lapeer, Michigan.

174. TRINA KAREN6 POE (SHELBY JEAN5 THORNTON, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born September 06, 1960 in Flint, Michigan. She married MICHAEL HAROLD SHAW, son of DONALD SHAW and PATRICA ROBINSON. He was born October 11, 1956 in Flint, Michigan.

Notes for TRINA KAREN POE:
The last job Trina had was as a nurse aide at Superior Shores Nursing Center. She injured her back on May 8th, 1995 while caring for a resident. She was then disabled from that date.

More About TRINA KAREN POE:
Education: 1979, Lakeville High School

Child of TRINA POE and MICHAEL SHAW is:
i. NINA MARIE7 POE, b. November 22, 1981, Lapeer, Michigan.

More About NINA MARIE POE:
Occupation: May 01, 1999, Waitress at A & W, Marquette, Michigan.

175. MALINDA JEAN6 POE (SHELBY JEAN5 THORNTON, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 18, 1962 in Flint, Michigan. She married TIMOTHY RAY RILEY October 04, 1980. He was born August 03, 1960 in Columbiavile, Michigan.

Notes for MALINDA JEAN POE:
Malinda and Timothy became divorced then in the same year they were divorced they remarried.

More About TIMOTHY RAY RILEY:
Education: 1978, Lakeville High School
Military Service: Bet. 1978 - July 1986, U. S. Marines

Children of MALINDA POE and TIMOTHY RILEY are:
202. i. JASON RAY7 RILEY, b. October 17, 1982, Fort Belvior, Virginia.
ii. KRISTAL LYNN RILEY, b. January 30, 1983, Fort Belvior, Virginia.

176. RONALD GORDAN6 WILLIAMS (RONALD GORDAN5, RUSSELL GORDAN4, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 21, 1964 in Michigan. He married INGRID September 13, 1985 in Germany. She was born September 26, 1960.

Children of RONALD WILLIAMS and INGRID are:
i. SASKIA7 WILLIAMS, b. June 01, 1981.
ii. SUENJA EVELYN WILLIAMS, b. July 04, 1986.

177. MARY SUSAN6 WILLIAMS (RONALD GORDAN5, RUSSELL GORDAN4, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 03, 1970 in Lashmee, West Virginia. She married (1) MAURICE AKERS September 29, 1990. He was born July 1966. She married (2) ROGER CRAWFORD OLLIS August 12, 1995 in Spainisburg, West Virginia. He was born September 20, 1963 in West Virginia.

Child of MARY WILLIAMS and MAURICE AKERS is:
i. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN7 AKERS, b. January 23, 1991.

Child of MARY WILLIAMS and ROGER OLLIS is:
ii. NICHOLAS TAYLOR7 OLLIS, b. September 24, 1996.

178. LOIS GAIL6 HOOD (ELDA MELINDA5 THORNTON, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 30, 1963 in Michigan. She married ROGER MCCELLAN.

Child of LOIS HOOD and ROGER MCCELLAN is:
i. SYLVIA7 MCCELLAN, b. December 23, 1980.

179. PATRICIA ANN6 HOOD (ELDA MELINDA5 THORNTON, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 22, 1965 in Michigan. She married (1) RANDY MILLER. She married (2) STEVE DEMOSS June 27, 1998 in Monroe, Georgia, son of WILLOUGHBY DEMOSS and SOPHIA ROLLO. He was born February 19, 1956 in Miami, Florida.

Children of PATRICIA HOOD and RANDY MILLER are:
i. MATTHEW7 MILLER, b. October 04, 1983.
ii. STEPHANIE MILLER, b. June 10, 1988.

180. VERA ANN6 DILLS (LENA5 MAC WILLIAMS, RUSSELL GORDAN4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married SAUNDER.

Child of VERA DILLS and SAUNDER is:
203. i. TERRY7 SAUNDER.

181. DAVID EUGENE6 WALKER (HELEN ANN5 BLANKENSHIP, ELLA MATILDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) He married DEBORAH LEE CLARK.

Children of DAVID WALKER and DEBORAH CLARK are:
i. JOSHUA NOEL7 WALKER.
ii. KRISTINA MARIE WALKER.

182. LESTER CARLIS6 WALKER (HELEN ANN5 BLANKENSHIP, ELLA MATILDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 26, 1958. He married DAWN DENISE LYNCH June 24, 1979 in Flint, Michigan.

Child of LESTER WALKER and DAWN LYNCH is:
i. ASHLEY DAWN7 WALKER, b. December 17, 1987.

183. ROBERT LAVELLE6 WALKER (HELEN ANN5 BLANKENSHIP, ELLA MATILDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born June 16, 1959. He married RENITA KAY FROST October 14, 1978 in Flint, Michigan.

Children of ROBERT WALKER and RENITA FROST are:
i. SABRINA ANN7 WALKER, b. November 12, 1984.
ii. JONATHAN DANIEL WALKER, b. August 19, 1986.
iii. DAVID ALAN WALKER, b. April 19, 1988.
iv. RYAN ANDREW WALKER, b. September 04, 1990.

184. VANESSA TROMA6 WALKER (HELEN ANN5 BLANKENSHIP, ELLA MATILDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born February 17, 1962. She married JAMES ALAN CHETISTER September 08, 1983.

Child of VANESSA WALKER and JAMES CHETISTER is:
i. JAMIE NICOLE7 CHETISTER, b. September 15, 1987.

185. JACKIE NAOMI6 WALKER (HELEN ANN5 BLANKENSHIP, ELLA MATILDA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 31, 1964. She married DUGLAS CHARLES FILKINS December 17, 1983 in Flint, Michigan.

Children of JACKIE WALKER and DUGLAS FILKINS are:
i. CHARLES WESLEY PAUL7 FILKINS, b. August 07, 1985.
ii. JUSTIN CARLIS SCOTT FILKINS, b. September 09, 1987.
iii. AARON RAY EDWARD FILKINS, b. January 25, 1989.

186. HEIDI LYNN6 WILLIAMS (ROY WAYNE5, RICHARD LEWIS4, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 03, 1971. She married ANTHANY GEMBLE.

Child of HEIDI WILLIAMS and ANTHANY GEMBLE is:
i. AUSTIN MICHAEL7 GEMBLE, b. August 30, 1993.

187. CHARLOTTE GAY6 JOHNSON (MARTHA ALFREDA5 MCKINNEY, THELMA RAYOMA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born August 17, 1973. She married (1) BERNETTA. She married (2) KEVIN CREAMEANS.

Children of CHARLOTTE JOHNSON and BERNETTA are:
i. JAMES ROBERT7 BERNETTA, b. September 22, 1995.
ii. WARREN LEE BERNETTA, b. May 26, 1997.

Generation No. 7

188. SANDRA ROBERTA7 YORK (ETHEL6 CALL, MARINDA "BEN"5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 23, 1955. She married DAN LAMBERT.

Children of SANDRA YORK and DAN LAMBERT are:
i. SCOTTIE8 LAMBERT.
ii. JAMIE LAMBERT.
iii. CORY LAMBERT.

189. ROSE ANN7 YORK (ETHEL6 CALL, MARINDA "BEN"5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born May 05, 1958. She married (1) WILLIAM THOMAS FERGUSON. She married (2) MARTIN BRINKMAN.

Children of ROSE YORK and WILLIAM FERGUSON are:
i. WILLIAM KEITH8 FERGUSON.
ii. JULIA ANN FERGUSON.

190. PERRY LEE7 YORK (ETHEL6 CALL, MARINDA "BEN"5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 07, 1960. He married RHONDA LEE HARTNESS.

Child of PERRY YORK and RHONDA HARTNESS is:
i. BOBBY JOE8 YORK.

191. REBEKAH DONNA7 YORK (ETHEL6 CALL, MARINDA "BEN"5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born December 08, 1963. She married (1) JAMES LOUIS EARL SIMS. She married (2) SCOTTIE PERRY, son of VIRGINIA DARE SHEW. She married (3) RICHARD LEIGH GADBOIS. She married (4) JAMES MICHAEL FAW. She married (5) CHARLES TIMOTHY COMER. She married (6) TED O'NEIL. She married (7) MICHAEL ANTHONY JOHNSON. She married (8) BERT MILTON SHUMAKER, JR..

Child of REBEKAH YORK and RICHARD GADBOIS is:
i. RICKY LEE8 GADBOIS.

Children of REBEKAH YORK and JAMES FAW are:
ii. JAMES MICHAEL8 FAW, JR..
iii. STORMY DAKOTA FAW.

Children of REBEKAH YORK and CHARLES COMER are:
iv. TANA JEAN8 COMER.
v. CHRISTOPHER TIM YORK COMER.

192. ANGELA STARR7 YORK (ETHEL6 CALL, MARINDA "BEN"5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born February 06, 1966. She married AARON RAY VANZANDT.

Child of ANGELA YORK and AARON VANZANDT is:
i. JORDAN RAY8 VANZANDT.

193. PAMELA7 THARPE (LOUISE6 BENTON, LUCILLE "SIS"5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) She married SCOTT WHITTINGTON.

Child of PAMELA THARPE and SCOTT WHITTINGTON is:
i. JAMESON8 WHITTINGTON.

194. RALPH MONROE "TY"7 WORLEY III (DORIS ANN6 COMBS, ZELL5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born February 24, 1966 in Wilkes County, NC. He married KAREN ELLER October 10, 1993 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of WARD ELLER and KATE FOSTER. She was born April 14, 1965 in Wilkes County, NC.

More About RALPH MONROE "TY" WORLEY III:
Date born 2: February 24, 1966, Wilkes County, North Carolina

More About KAREN ELLER:
Date born 2: April 14, 1965, Wilkes County, North Carolina

More About RALPH WORLEY and KAREN ELLER:
Marriage 2: October 10, 1993

Child of RALPH WORLEY and KAREN ELLER is:
i. RALPH MONROE "T. J."8 WORLEY IV, b. October 12, 2000.

195. CRYSTAL DAWN7 GREGORY (CARL DEAN6 COMBS, ZELL5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born July 12, 1967 in Stepchild. She married (1) RICKY CLAY BLACKBURN. She married (2) WILLIAM "BILLIE" LUCK August 02, 1997, son of WILLIAM LUCK and KATHY CALL. He was born January 12, 1969. She married (3) WILLIAM BILLIE LUCK August 02, 1997, son of WILIAM LUCK and KATHY CALL. He was born January 12, 1969.

Children of CRYSTAL GREGORY and WILLIAM LUCK are:
i. TYLER DEAN8 GREGORY, b. August 23, 1995.
ii. AARON LUCK, b. October 01, 1990.

196. TAMMY DIANE7 COMBS (CARL DEAN6, ZELL5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 14, 1971 in Wilkes County, North Carolina. She married ERIC CLAY WILSON November 11, 1993 in Wilkes County, NC, son of MILTON WILSON and MARGIE. He was born April 20, 1970 in Corpus Christie, Texas.

More About ERIC WILSON and TAMMY COMBS:
Marriage 2: November 11, 1993, Wilkes County, North Carolina

Children of TAMMY COMBS and ERIC WILSON are:
i. DYLON CLAY8 WILSON, b. February 17, 1996, Wilkes County, North Carolina.
ii. BAILEY DIANE WILSON, b. November 11, 1999, Hickory, North Carolina.

197. LARRY "WAYNE"7 CHURCH, JR. (VANESSA ELAINE6 COMBS, ZELL5 WILLIAMS, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born September 11, 1977 in Wilkes County, North Carolina. He married JENNIFER LYNN MILLER August 28, 1999 in Wilkes County, NC, daughter of HUGH MILLER and CATHY. She was born May 02, 1977.

More About LARRY CHURCH and JENNIFER MILLER:
Married by: Rev. David Wellborn

Child of LARRY CHURCH and JENNIFER MILLER is:
i. CALVIN LEVI8 CHURCH, b. June 04, 2001, Wilkes County, NC.

198. RICHARD ANTHONY7 NICHOLS (FRANCES6 WILLIAMS, DWIGHT "BUD"5, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born July 15, 1967. He married DEANNA "DEEDE" LANETTE LONG 1993.

Children of RICHARD NICHOLS and DEANNA LONG are:
i. BAILEY MADISON8 NICHOLS, b. 1995.
ii. PEYTON MACKENZIE NICHOLS, b. 1998.

199. GREGORY SCOTT7 NICHOLS (FRANCES6 WILLIAMS, DWIGHT "BUD"5, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 19, 1968. He married AMELIA "AMY" ELLEN ROWLIN 1990, daughter of ROBERT ROWLIN and NADA CLEARY.

Children of GREGORY NICHOLS and AMELIA ROWLIN are:
i. JESSICA "JESSIME" AMELIA8 NICHOLS, b. 1990.
ii. AUSTIN GREGORY NICHOLS, b. 1993.

200. STEVEN RANDALL7 PARSONS (GAIL6 WILLIAMS, DWIGHT "BUD"5, CARRIE LOUBELLE4 SHEW, JOHN W.3, MARY2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born November 28, 1969. He married KELLY ELAINE HUNTLEY 1996, daughter of BEN HUNTLEY and VICKIE.

Child of STEVEN PARSONS and KELLY HUNTLEY is:
i. KATHRYN "KATY" ELAINE8 PARSONS, b. April 15, 1997.

201. CERRI LEE7 MORRISH (MYRIAN ADORIS6 THORNTON, MILTON VICTOR5, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born March 07, 1977 in Prescott, Michigan. She married DAN POST II.

Child of CERRI MORRISH and DAN POST is:
i. DAN8 POST III, b. April 08, 1995.

202. JASON RAY7 RILEY (MALINDA JEAN6 POE, SHELBY JEAN5 THORNTON, LEALURE IDESTA4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) was born October 17, 1982 in Fort Belvior, Virginia.

Child of JASON RAY RILEY is:
i. MACYAH NICOLE8 RILEY, b. May 10, 2001.

203. TERRY7 SAUNDER (VERA ANN6 DILLS, LENA5 MAC WILLIAMS, RUSSELL GORDAN4 WILLIAMS, SARAH EVELYN3 CURRY, NANCY JANE2 BROOKS, THOMAS ROBERT1) He married PATTY.

Child of TERRY SAUNDER and PATTY is:
i. KAY LEE8 SAUNDER.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions