Search for content in message boards

Smiths of Northampton Co, Va

Smiths of Northampton Co, Va

Posted: 29 Apr 2005 1:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Smith, Hopkins
I am looking for anyone with info regarding my grandparents: Lyman R Smith and Viola M (Hopkins) Smith as well as my father and his sister: Charles C Smith and Ada L Smith. I know they lived in Willis Wharf, Va in 1930 and that grandpa was working for a seafood co as a waterman. I am Charles Smiths daughter by Marta DeJesus. Please, Please contact me if you can help learn anything new!!
Thank you!!

Re: Smiths of Northampton Co, Va

Charlotte (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 2005 2:37PM GMT
What year would your father have been born? I have a Charles Smith in my family also who I am having trouble tracking. My Charles would have been born around 1887.

Posted: 30 Apr 2005 4:21PM GMT
Edited: 26 Nov 2006 5:12AM GMT
Surnames: Smith, Hopkins
Sorry for both of us, my Cahrles Smith was born in 1931. Thank you anyway..

Posted: 8 May 2005 7:20AM GMT
Surnames: Moran/Smiths
Looking for info on Florence Victoria Smith please help dates from 1900-1966 connicut, Mass & Rhode Island HELP

Posted: 2 Jul 2007 11:40PM GMT
If you are still trying to find your Smith family members, I think I can help you..I personally know Ada Lee's husband, and also remember Sonny..I live at Willis Wharf, and can put you in touch with some of your relatives. Yvonne

Posted: 2 Jul 2007 11:41PM GMT
If you are still trying to find your Smith family members, I think I can help you..I personally know Ada Lee's husband, and also remember Sonny..I live at Willis Wharf, and can put you in touch with some of your relatives. You can contact me at ywidgeon@verizon.net.

Posted: 24 Jan 2013 1:06AM GMT
Surnames: Smith
I realize that these emails were sent almost 5 years ago but I to would like to know more about the Smith family of Willis Wharf Northampton County. Lyman Ralph Smith was my father. I have done DNA testing through 23&Me and have been in connected with distant cousins that trace back to Europe. Are you familiar with the family?

Posted: 24 Jan 2013 1:09AM GMT
Surnames: Smith
I realize that this email goes back 5 years but I too am a descendant of Lyman Ralph Smith of Willis Wharf. I would love to learn more were you able to find out any information? I recently found out that Lyman Smith was my father.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic