John Fields of Fredericksburg

John Fields of Fredericksburg

Bill Spencer (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2003 12:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Aug 2003 11:40PM GMT
Surnames: Field, Bowen, Burns, Chambers, Fields
Hello,

I am looking for the name Field(s) and related families in Lennox. John Fields sr and three sons John jr James and Michael are farmers in North Fredericksburg on the historical atlas. I am willing to do searches in Wellington and Waterloo counties in exchange for Lennox material that is only available locally. I also have access to the Ontario Registration microfilms through our local LDS library.

Bill Spencer,
Kitchener, Ontario

Michael Fields

Posted: 18 Aug 2003 12:40AM GMT
Surnames: Fields
Hello Bill,

I am a decendant of Michael Fields.

John Fields Sr. had nine children that I know of, although I do not have data on all of them. Please contact me and I will share what ever information I have that you may be interested in.

Sheila Fields
Hopewell, NJ

Re: Michael Fields

Bill Spencer (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2003 4:10PM GMT
Surnames: fields
I would like to exchange email individually regarding the Fields of Fredericksburg. My email is wspence1661@rogers.com - please contact me directly, or provide an email address to which I can reply.

Bill Spencer,
Kitchener, Ontario

Fields of Fredericksburg

Cheryl Adrain nee French Brooks (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 2003 12:43PM GMT
Edited: 15 Oct 2003 5:07PM GMT
Surnames: fields
Hi can you tell me what Fields of Fredericksburg is an where i can get it? thank you in advance
Cheryl Adrain
Westport, (north crosby /Rideau Lakes Twp,leeds county,ontario

Posted: 3 Jan 2010 11:55PM GMT
Surnames: Fields, Field, Bowen
I am descended from Michael Fields & Sarah Bowen. I would be very interested in sharing any information on this family. I can be contacted at thedavidsons@live.ca

Posted: 4 Jan 2010 2:41AM GMT
Surnames: Fields, Bowen
Hi Miriam - I will contact you directly to share information

Sheila

Re: John Fields of Fredericksburg

Posted: 21 Sep 2012 5:02PM GMT
Surnames: FIELDS, DAVIS
Bill,
I don't know if we are looking for the same "JOHN FIELDS", but the one I am looking for is JOHN FIELDS from the USA, moved to Ontario where he had a son, JOHN D. FIELDS born in Elmsley, married REBECCA DAVIS of Montague. If you aren't looking for the same JOHN FIELDS, could you point me in the right direction.

Posted: 21 Sep 2012 6:43PM GMT
Surnames: Fields, Davis
What is your first name and do you have dates for your John and Rebecca? What kind of info are you looking for for them?

Thanks from Nora

Posted: 21 Sep 2012 7:08PM GMT
I lost you.
Anyway, my first name is Sharon and the dates for John Fields from the US is that he was born sometime in or around 1813 and married Rebecca Davis, they had their family around the Smith Falls, Lanark Co. area, Rebecca passed away before him in 1891 and he in 1907.
John D. Fields was born May 1855, married Catherine Morgan about 1881 who was from March, Carleton Co. In 1892, among other children they already had, they had my grandmother, Ellen Maria Fields. John D. passed away in 1925 and Catherine in 1927. They lived in Bristol, Quebec.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions