Search for content in message boards

Warren

Warren

Onie Brand (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Warren, Tyrrell
I am researching Sir Peter WARRENs family, the TYRRELL line more so than any other. The family apparently had a family seat at Warrenstown north west of Dublin. If any one can help me it would be appreciated.

Warren

Ray Tyrrell (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Tyrrell
Have you consulted J H Tyrrell 'A genealogical History of the Tyrrells' Chart XLVIII. Also Irish Roots no 27 pg 29.

Robert Charles, secretary to Sir Peter Warren

Posted: 10 Jun 2002 5:12AM GMT
Surnames: Charles, Warren
I am looking for more information on Robert Charles or his family. Robert was a close friend and secretary to Sir Peter Warren.

Re: Robert Charles, secretary to Sir Peter Warren

Onie Brand (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2004 6:44AM GMT
Surnames: Charles Warren Tyrell
Holly I know it's been 5 years since you posted but I am afraid even in that time I have not come across any information on your line of enquiry. Sorry for not being very helpful

Leonie

Re: Warren

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 9:03PM GMT

Thanks,

Have you seen any info on the GALWAY branch?

1. John Francis Tyrrell (my Great great great grandad) born abt 1817 St Nicholas Galway Ireland, emigrated UK Liverpool 1846-1849, died West Derby 1872. Married Mary Ann born abt 1816 Rahooon Galway, died 1976 west Derby.had 5 children.

2. Joesph B Tyrrell (my Great great Grandad) born brtween 1834-1837 galway Co Galway Irland, married Jane duffy 28th Sept 1856 Liverpool,born 1838 liverpool died 1895 Liverpool.

In relation to my search for the pre 1817 galway tyrrells wouls you have any additional info on when they first went to Galway or their relationship to the westmeath decendants of Hugh Tyrrell?

thanks

Paul
Posted: 12 Feb 2012 8:51PM GMT
Surnames: Warren.Johnsron. Leonard.
Warrens had house and land at Warrenstown, Co. Meath. The name (through marriage changed to Johnston and then Leonard)Warrenstown house and lands are no longer in possesion of the family but many of the Leonard family still reside in the area.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions