Posted: 14 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cashwell
Looking for information on any Cashwells of Bladen Co.,NC
Posted: 18 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jan 2003 9:55AM GMT
I'm also looking for any cashwells in blanden county and any other county for that matter. My great great grandfather was Arastus Cashwell. If you have any info. please help thanks.

His s.s.no. 239-16-3593 born 6/16/1887 death 9/1887
More people I've found:James@John Cashwell look under John Alderman

Cashwell

James Monds (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: CASHWELL, LEE, MONDS
I have a page of ancestor descendant lines attached to my home page in Geocities. My Cashwell group is the second one down on the page. These Cashwells are mostly associated with Harnett County as far as I know, but they may have connections in Bladen.
Posted: 16 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jan 2003 9:55AM GMT
Still looking!!!! I'm still looking for my great great grandfather Arastus Roland Cashwell b6/16/1887 d.9/1962 ssn.239-16-3593 I know that he was from N.C. somewhere. He had two sons Ralph and Roland Jr. please help if you can. thanks...

Re: Huldah Russ

Joyce Henderson (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2002 3:45AM GMT
Surnames: Russ and Brisson
I would like to find out more information about Hulda Russ, born about 1808 and married to Chevalalier de Brisson

Re: Cashwell surname of Bladen County , NC

Joyce Henderson (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2002 3:57AM GMT
Sorry about Hulda Russ, I'll try again. I have Joelena Brisson, born Sept 16, 1891 married to Sandy B. Cashwell. Joelena's parents were Joseph Brisson and Ann Mariah Allen. Let me know if you need anything else on Brisson's.

Re: Huldah Russ

Posted: 30 Jan 2003 1:32PM GMT
Edited: 16 Dec 2003 1:17PM GMT
My book "Russ Family Genealogy II" as the information on Huldah Russ who married Captain de Brisson, and went to France to live after the Revolutionary War. Huldah was born about 1755 (not 1808). Chevalalier de Brisson received a commission of Lt Colonel from the Continetal Congress for his help during the Revolutionary War. He probably was of Lafayette's French army brought over to help America during the Revolutionary War.

herbruss@mho.com

Posted: 5 Jun 2004 2:56AM GMT
Wondering if you may have some additional info on Cashwell.

My grandfather was Samuel Everton Cashwell, his wife was Una Ruth Millinton. I have some patchy info If you would like to compare notes

Boni Russell

boni@triad.rr.com

Joyce Hester Henderson (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2004 3:34AM GMT
Surnames: Brisson, Cain,Cashwell,Hester, Pait
All I have is Ardenna Cashwell married to Walter Hester, and Jonathan Cashwell married to Harriett Cain, Mr. Cashwell married to Melissa Pait, and Sandy B. Cashwell married to Joelena Brisson, If you have any dates or places of birth or death on any of the above ancestors, I would appreciate anything that you could give me. Thanks.

Hazel Hill Yarbrough (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jun 2006 2:07AM GMT
The Mr. Cashwell whom you have listed married to Malissa Pait, was the Rev. James Cashwell (21 Oct. 1818 - 31 May 1899) who was first married to Charlotte Maria Jones. James was the son of John C. Cashwell (1797 -18 Mar. 1864) and Sarah __ (1804 - 3 Feb. 1883). Malissa Pait was the widow of William James Edwards, and she married Rev. James after Charlotte Maria died.
The Ardena Cashwell whom you listed was the daughter of Luther Cashwell, Jr. and Sallie Ann English. She was the granddaughter of Rev. James Cashwell and Charlotte Maria Jones Cashwell.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic