descend
from Martha Spring, believed to be a Granddaughter of
SAMUEL OR CHRISTIAN Spring.
Help!! Sandy
Posted: 21 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 6:08AM GMT
Surnames: SPRING, BOHANNON
Sandy, I have been researching this Spring line for several years. My direct line is Christian\\Christopher Spring married Susan Bohannon. They married in MS. before the Trail
of Tears. Would love info on Samuel and John. Can you tell me a little more about your line? Am interested in sharing
info with you.
Barbara Crane Shearman

spring

Peggy Spring (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Spring
Barbara, do you know the work done by my sister, Sherry spring harmon? We are Christian (I think) to John Sr. to James Martin. I am very new to looking at our roots. Would love to correspond with you and/or Sandy.
Next time, I'll try to be sure about my line from Christian/Christopher.
have a good day!

John WALLACE + Minerva McCOY

Posted: 13 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 6:09AM GMT
Surnames: wallace, mccoy
john wallace and minerva mccoy had 4 girls. one married a crane,one a heck,one a landreth and the other a tinner then a holmes. anything ?

Mary Myrtle WALLACE

Posted: 8 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 6:11AM GMT
Surnames: McCoy, Wallace, Crane
Peggy, just found your response. Sorry for the delay. I am not aware of your sister researching the Spring Family. Would love to get in touch with her. I am descending from John's sister Lucinda, Minerva Jane McCoy, Mary Myrtle Wallace, Leo Vernon Crane and me. Anxiously awaiting to hear from you.
Barbara

Myrtle WALLACE CRANE

Barbara Crane Shearman (View posts)
Posted: 8 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 6:12AM GMT
Surnames: WALLACE
Ray, yes this is the family I am speaking of. Myrtle Wallace
Crane is my paternal grandmother. Grace Wallace m. Charlie
Landreth. How do you fit in. I personally know John James Landreth and Ezell Landreth. They are my father's 1st cousins. I have lots of info on the Wallace family if you are interested. Let me know.
Barbara Crane Shearman
Posted: 10 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 6:14AM GMT
roots: responce to barbara crane shearman on wallace wed 10,1999. barbara, am ezell's son. would appreciate any information on our kinfolks. ray

SPRING & ROEBUCK

Posted: 18 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 6:14AM GMT
Surnames: SPRING, ROEBUCK, McINTYRE
Pat, Lucretia Roebuck b. Jan 12, 1848 d. Jun 6, 1881 was married to Joel Samuel Spring b. abt 1845 in Hugo, OK d. 1868 [killed in the Civil War]. Joel was the son of Christ-
opher Columbus Spring and Susan Bohannon. I was unaware of any children. The only way I know of them being married is a
letter written by Sarah Harlem [niece of Joel's] referring to Uncle Joe and Aunt Kate, she stated in the letter she was
a Roebuck. I was aware of Lucretia marriage to McIntyre. They are both buried in the Roebuck Family Cemetery south of Hugo, OK. Joel's second marriage was to Eliza LeFlore she
died when their child, Joel Samuel, Jr. was 2 years old. Joel, Jr.'s Uncle Billy Spring raised him. If you still need more info, e-mail me direct and I'll send you what I have.
Barbara
shearbc@worldnet.att.net

Lucretia ROEBUCK m Spring

Pat Cates Gee (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 6:13AM GMT
Surnames: Spring, Roebuck, McIntyre
I am looking for information on Lucretia Roebuck. It is said that she married someone named Spring and had two daughters-Ada and Ida. I have found an Ada Odelle that I think was her daughter, who married Henry Odelle. I would like to know what the name of her husband was. She later married Burle McIntyre and had a son Burle S. McIntyre (Belshazzar) who was born in Choctaw County and married Onie Ward. I would like to find out more about all of them.
Pat Cates Gee
Posted: 20 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 9:14PM GMT
Surnames: Woods
My line is through Horace Woods & sarah (Nowahoke or Nowahtima "Woman Who Walks Far". She is buried in the Bohanan Cemetery in Leflore co.,Ok. Horace & Sarah's daughter Margaret who married S.H. Bohanan is also buried there. My line is through Mary Catherine Woods, sister of Margaret Woods Bohanan. Do you have any info at all on Woods? Any help is appreciated. Also I have a list of the names of people buried in the Bohanan cemetery. Thanks Nicki Osborne
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions