Search for content in message boards

Judds in Australia

Judds in Australia

Robert Judd (View posts)
Posted: 30 Sep 2000 12:00AM GMT

Re: Judds in Australia

Posted: 15 Jun 2008 9:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for info on the Judds from Australia.

Posted: 15 Jun 2008 9:24AM GMT
I'm looking for info on the Judds from Australia.

Posted: 15 Jun 2008 9:57AM GMT
I have been researching Judd's in Australia for some time, perhaps I can help you if you give me some names and lines to check out.

Posted: 15 Jun 2008 10:05AM GMT
Have patience- I just started this thing a couple days ago but am very excited to jump in! :) My great grandfather was Percival Richard Henry Judd Born 1908?, Married to Violet Elizabeth Loughlin. Percival's father was named Percival Charles Judd born 1885, maybe married to a Berda Bide? Violet's parents were Ernest Loughlin and Ethel Davies. And that is about as far as I can go at the moment. Any details from there would be awesome. Can I ask what your connection is?

Posted: 15 Jun 2008 10:32AM GMT
I don't recognise any of these names. Our Judd family came from Devon to Australia in 1857 on the "British Trident". Brothers Thomas, William and Frederick all came and settled in Victoria, but William who was not married, returned to Devon before he died.

Posted: 15 Jun 2008 10:34AM GMT
My great great aunt is actually visiting me. I will try to see if she knows any of those names.

Posted: 16 Jun 2008 7:34PM GMT
Can you tell me what their mother & father's name would have been? What do you mean by "British Trident"? I have relatives that fled England, for religious reasons i was told.

Posted: 19 Jul 2008 2:01PM GMT
Hello

Not sure if this assists anyone. I am Michael Henry Judd and live in Perth, Western Australia. My family arrived in Adelaide, South Australia, in April 1967 under assisted passage. My father's name was Arthur Judd who was born in 1928 in Bedlington,Northumberland, England. My mother's name was Myra (nee Ross) and my brother Stephen was born in 1952 in Northumberland, I was born in 1961. I don't know if this assists fill any links. I can be contacted by email on mhjudd@bigpond.net.au

Posted: 29 Oct 2008 10:35PM GMT
Surnames: Judd
Hi my Judds come from Edward Job Pullin Judd who was born in Shirehampton, Bristol, Glocester, England, in 1829. He married Emma Turbeyfield Cooke, born 1835 in Worchester? England (not sure of that place. They eventually settled in the Parkes district of NSW. Are there any more of us there from my line? I want to trace the ones in England actually & get to the Jewish connection cos I'm sure it's there!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions