Search for content in message boards

Treffle Joseph Perault

Treffle Joseph Perault

Posted: 26 Mar 2006 12:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Perrault, Jenau, Sepanio, Breton
I am searching for the ancestors of my great great grandfather. Here's what I know...Treffle also went by the name of Joseph T. He was born April 14, 1850 in Canada and died May 19, 1938 in Virginia, St. Louis County, MN. The 1900 Census has him listed residing in Dollarville, Luce County, MI. Living with him at that time were wife, Flora (b.1847); children - Zoitque (Zolique, b. 1876), Alexander (b.1882), Margurite (my g-grandmother, Marguerite, b. 1884) and Darlia (b.1886). There are also two children that were not listed in 1900 - Maranda (b. 1880) and Isadore (b. 1885). The Census also indicates that all of the children, except the oldest, were born in MI.

Further research leads me to believe that most of the family moved to MN around 1903, though Marguerite moved to Saginaw, MI.

Wife Flora/Florance, perhaps even Flavia, has been very difficult to trace. I believe she was born in May 1847 in Canada, and died March 13, 1904 in Virigina, MN. Family records has her maiden name listed as - Junier, Jenau.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who might have information on this family.

Re: Treffle Joseph Perault

Patty (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2006 7:05AM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2006 1:07AM GMT
Surnames: Perrault, Szczepaniak, Sepanio, Mittan, Brown, Fischer, Carlson
I am the grand daughter of Maranda Maude Perrault Szczepaniak Sepanio. My father Virgil was Maranda and
Tom's youngest child. He was born in Virginia, Minnesota.
I have been searching for a link to Maranda's family since my
father death in 1998.

Our family in Minnesota really knew very little of our Szczepaniak/Sepanio relatives in Michigan and knew even
less of Maranda's family.

I am anxious to continue this discussion. Please email me
as soon as possible. You are a gift from heaven, thank you
so much. I look forward to sharing all I know of Maranda's
family with you. I hope to hear all about the rest of her family
from you!

Sincerely in Kinship,
Patty

P.S. My group of Shirt Tail Cousins will be extatic that we
have finally linked to our Grandma Maranda Maude Perrault
Sepanio's Family. Some are 80 years old and never knew
anything of this family so you are indeed a gift to our family!
Can't wait to share!

Re: Treffle Joseph Perault

Posted: 17 Nov 2010 3:07PM GMT
Surnames: Fischer, Rindahl, Sepanio, Perault
I am Vicky Fischer's Grand daughter. She was a Sepanio and I remember going to Virginia , MN to visit- Grandpa Sepanio when I was a very young girl. My mother Rita Rindahl was Vicky's daughter. Would love to have any family information about the Sepanio family. I believe the last name is incorrectly listed at this site. I couldn't trace any other Sepanio as they have it as Sepanic. I remember the family names of Sepanio and Perault from a family tree I created when I was in the third grade in school.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic