Search for content in message boards

TITUS FAMILY WILKSBARRE PA

TITUS FAMILY WILKSBARRE PA

cathy (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2000 2:53PM GMT
I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE RELATED TO FLORANCE TITUS HER SISTERS SOME WERE GENOVESE ,MAINE , VERNON SHE ALSO HAD ALOT OF BROTHER'S FLORANCE WAS THE YOUNGEST OF 13 SIBLINGS .THERE FROM WILKSBARRE PA AREA .

Titus

Keri (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2000 5:29AM GMT
I may or may not have some helpful info. I am researching the Titus line too. Are any of the siblings Joseph H. Titus, Kenny Titus, Jim Titus? I am still searching, have only scratched the surface. Please e-mail your addy and I will share any info I find.
Posted: 1 Oct 2000 3:44PM GMT
Edited: 21 Jul 2001 1:15AM GMT
HI KERI, MY GRANDMOTHER WAS THE YOUNGEST OF I THINK 13 CHILDREN HER MOTHER WAS ELLEN TITUS AND HER HUSBAND WAS SEALEY TITUS I REMEMBER HER TALKING ABOUT A THOMAS SHE NAMED HER SON AFTER HER BROTHER I THINK THERE WAS A KENNY ALSO .THERE WAS ALOT OF BROTHERS THEY CAME FROM A BIG FAMILY . ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT . THANK YOU SINCERLY CATHY .

Seeley Thomas Titus

Tom Titus (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 2000 6:34AM GMT
Cathy,
I believe your family and mine are the same.
I have several Seeley and Thomas Titus 's in my line.
email me at titust@cyberia.com to exchange
information.

Re: TITUS FAMILY WILKSBARRE PA

Posted: 21 Feb 2012 1:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Cathy! Maybe I can help you with this. My father was Donald Dennis Titus, he had 13 siblings in which most passed away at an early age, but he had a sister Florence, Jean (Genevieve), Verne (Veronica), Loretta, Margaret, Mary, he was the only surviving son and yes Florence was the youngest and he was next to her. Their parents were Seeley Myron Titus and Ellen Eagan Titus. They lived in Luzerne. If there is anything else I can help with let me know. Mary Ellen

Re: Seeley Thomas Titus

Posted: 4 Mar 2012 10:07PM GMT
Hello Tom, My grandfather was Seeley Titus, my father was Donald his son. I have alot of info regarding the family circa 1900's but have run into a block, maybe you can help.
Thanks,
Mary Ellen Titus

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 5:05PM GMT
Hi how are you we are related, my gran mom was florance . she had a brother donald,

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 6:09PM GMT
Hello there! My name is Mary Ellen, daughter of Donald, Florence was my Aunt. That would make us I believe 2nd. cousins. I would really like to share information with you. Hope to hear from you soon! PS> Happy Holidays!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic