Search for content in message boards

Indian ancestry?

Posted: 29 Jun 2003 11:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Neal
I am looking for information about the ancestors of Robert Neal.He married a Catherine and had one child,Betty Neal who married Lonnie Mach.They had four children,Deborah,Richard,Daniel and Elizabeth.I am Elizabeths Daughter.My great-grand father Robert once metioned having indian ancestry in him.I was wondering if anyone had heard of Neals being related to any indians.Thank you

Kayla Mach

Re: Indian ancestry?

Posted: 4 Oct 2013 4:34PM GMT
Do you know what area he is from? I also researching John Neal who was supposed to be full blooded Indian. He was married maybe 2 times once to an Alice.

Posted: 23 Oct 2013 6:03PM GMT
Are you two searching Neal's that are in Louisiana? If so, I may have your answer.

Posted: 4 Apr 2014 3:43PM GMT
My Neal branch is from northern Missouri and Kentucky and are Eastern Band Cherokee

Posted: 15 May 2014 4:44AM GMT
Edited: 15 May 2014 4:45AM GMT
My Neal family is from Missouri ( boone county) we were told of Indian heritage ( Cherokee) through them. We were told they had to walk the trail of tears

Posted: 20 Jan 2015 5:54AM GMT
Hello I just seen your post about John Neal that was once married to Alice. If this is the same person he would have been my great great grandfather. Please email me.

Sneal1990@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic