Search for content in message boards

Photo's found. DAVIS in Ft. Howard WI

Photo's found. DAVIS in Ft. Howard WI

Terri (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2001 5:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DAVIS
I have two old photographs that were in some things purchased at an auction. Harvey T. Davis, 4 yrs old, taken in Fort Howard WI. The other is of the children of Homer and Angeline Davis. The childrens names are listed. If you can name any of the children, the photos are yours...just email me.

Re: Photo's found. DAVIS in Ft. Howard WI

Thomas W. Cuthbert (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2004 11:37PM GMT
I am looking for two children of parents whose first names are unknown. The children's names are Harold (Harry) and Lillian Davis. Harold was born about 1907. There may have been other siblings; but I'm not certain.

Thanks,

Tom Cuthbert

Posted: 14 Dec 2007 6:57AM GMT
Surnames: Davis of Wisconsin N Dakota Montana Washington
Names of the children, could be Theodore, James, Harry or Harold, Robert, "William", "Leonard", or possibly John. John J. Davis is one I'm searching for. Leonard William Davis is a Uncle. Harry William Davis, my grandfather is son of John J. Davis. Harry Junior Davis is my father's name. or at times he calls himself Harold Bob Davis.

Hazel And Harriet are a couple other names that run in the Davis side of the family.

Thank you for dropping a line.

mrskirsten on the board

PEACE On EARTH

Posted: 1 Nov 2012 6:49AM GMT
Surnames: Davis / Hanchit
Homer & Angeline Davis childrens names: Fred W. Davis, Harry W. Davis, and their sister Ruth?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic