Search for content in message boards

Looking For Answers?

Looking For Answers?

Faye E Wood (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GAGNON, POCAN
I'm trying to find all the [Unknown] children (supposedly 3) of Frank GAGNON & Octavia (Swille) GAGNON. Octavia GAGNON died 10 Oct 1892 or 1893 (double records) in Brown Co., WI. After her death Frank GAGNON took his children away from Green Bay, and by 1920 I find him and two of the children, all living with POCAN families in the City of Marinette. It appears Frank's daughter Adeline GAGNON married @1910 - 1912 to Henry POCAN. Anyone know the exact date of this Marriage? What about her Death Date? I believe she had a brother Francis GAGNON? Who was the unknown GAGNON child I'm missing? Might anyone know when (the father) Frank GAGNON died after 1920? Appreciate any help. "Thanks!"

Re: Looking For Answers?

joany (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2002 10:03PM GMT
I am Adeline's Gagnon Pocan grandchild, I have some information, please feel free to contact me, Joany

Posted: 15 May 2005 8:22PM GMT
Surnames: Gagnon
I have an old photo of three people - Lena and Josefina (Josephine) Gagnon. They are sitting with an unknown man on a porch on Carney Blvd in Marinette. It looks like the home of the Mathes family who were neighbors of the Gagnon's. In my grandmother's address book is Josephine Gagnon - 1447 Carney Blvd. Marinette 54143. If this is your family, I will send you the picture.

Posted: 25 Jun 2012 12:02AM GMT
Edited: 13 Sep 2012 7:21PM GMT
Surnames: Mary Fortier
My Great Grandfather Frank Gagnon daughter is Adeline Gagnon who is my grandmother and a female Native American Indian born august 7, 1889 in Green Bay, WI. and died March 12, 1963, age 73 she is buried at St. Anthony's Catholic cemetery in Neopit, WI. grandma was a deaf mute and used sign language and the same was with her husband Henry .F. Pocan and he died 1954 the couple was married October 2, 1912 Menominee Michigan, Adeline has a brother Francis Gagnon of Milwaukee, they had 5 children, William, (Mose Clyde Pocan~ my dad) Nelson, Mary Louise and Edmund.

Posted: 13 Sep 2012 7:23PM GMT
my grandparents had once lived in marinette~ would like to see pictures

Posted: 13 Sep 2012 7:26PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions