I have Thaminsina Stafford born 1 May,1793 in Giles Co. Va. Sahe was the daughter of Ralph Stafford and Jane Kane. She married Nathan Mollett in Giles Co. He was born in 1766 and was the son of Noah Mollett and Sarah Baker. Thaminsina died in 1820 in Johnson Co. Ky. and was buried at Boone's Camp. Nathan married again to Rutha Dixon and died in 1859.
Thaminisa and Nathan's children were:
1. Elizabeth Mollett b.1810 m. William Meed, 5 sept. 1833
2. David Mollett b. 1812 m. (1)Susan Johnson (2)Mary Atkins and (3)Barbara Jane Fletcher
3. James "Bay" Mollett b. 1814 m. (1)Margaret "Peggy" Blevins 16 March,1834 (2)Ferbia Jane Music.
4. Abigail Mollett m. Shadrach Ward in 1832.
5. Hiram Mollett b. 1817 m. Elizabeth Collingsworth. He was a minister and they moved to Nebraska.
Thaminisa's older brother, James, is my ggggrandfather. I have more on the Mollette and Meeks if you will contact me directly at email@example.com