Search for content in message boards

Looking for Family

Looking for Family

Posted: 7 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jan 2003 1:49AM GMT
Surnames: Sitta, Brant, Mechotova, Cerny, Cizsek, Schorova, Bernasek, Renert, Sedlacek, Klasterka, Kontinova, Basta, Hora, Benes, Majerova, Frana, Kraterka, Kotlanova, Trnobransky, Malecks, Mesickova, Klauda, Hauska, ECHOTOVA
Need information on any of these surnames, these are my line of grandparents. thank you Donna
Posted: 9 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 5:24PM GMT
Surnames: HORA
I only know they came from Bohemia. My father thinks it was somewhere near Prague but is not sure.
Posted: 9 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2003 4:26PM GMT
Surnames: HNIZDIL, HORA, KUNIK, LUDWIG, CZABAL
Where are your Hora ancestors from? Mine are Plzen.

Sedlacek

Posted: 10 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Aug 2003 12:19PM GMT
Surnames: Sedlacek, Vondra, Lokay, Lokaj, Stepanek, Burda
Hello - Looks like you maybe a part of the clan with the Vondra background which settled in South Dakota and from the region of Mylnic near Klatovy in Bohemia during the period 1884. First names of Johoan and Marie. My GGAunt, if your ties are there or to the Illinois or Wisconsin Sedlscek's would like tohear from you.

Ray Lokay

RESPONSES TO RAY LORKY

Posted: 11 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: SLEDLACK
RAY, MY MAIDEN NAME WAS BRANT WITH ALL THE SUR NAMES,I MARRIEDED A VON NIDA FROM GERMANY ORGINALY. SO THANK THANKS FOR THE HELP IAM LOOKING ON MY SIDE OF THE TREE.IT IS SO GOOD TO HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO HELP MAYBE SOMETHING WILL COME OF IT.DONNA

Mary Ellens Responses

Surnames: Hora
MARY ,SORRY I REPLIED TO BOB ,MY FAMILY ARE FROM BOHEMIA. PODLUSKY-ROUDNICE,PECTIN MALE NEDANICE, BOLESINY, PRAHA RACINEVES,LABSKA TYNICE, KOLIN, BELUSICE IN KOBIA. DONNA

Responses To BOB

Surnames: HORA
Bob , My family came from the Bohemia area around Praha, Podlusky RoudniceMale Nedanice,Racineves,Bolesiny,Labska Tynice and Belusice in Kolen. DONNA

Re: Looking for Family

Posted: 20 Aug 2001 9:30PM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2001 9:54PM GMT
Surnames: Bernasek, Chrenko, Ringelhorn, Okuliar, Cipra
Donna,

My grandparents were Vaclav and Marie Bernasek. They came to the US in 1902 and settled in NYC. Their children were Anna, Mary, Ethel and Frank. Any connection?

Barb

Posted: 21 Aug 2001 1:25AM GMT
Barb, I don't know if there is any connection but here it goes, my great grandmother Alzbeta Cerna her father was married to Lidmila Bernaskova b.28 of Aug. 1788 and her father was Karl Bernasek. So Karl would be my 3rd great grandfather. Let me know if this helps. Donna

Posted: 24 Aug 2001 12:11AM GMT
Donna, I'm afraid I don't have any information yet going back that far in the family. I have to write to the archives and hopefully that will give me a start.

I appreciate your reply and will certainly keep it so that I can keep it in mind as I get more information.

Thanks,
Barb
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions