Search for content in message boards

looking for Kortz'

looking for Kortz'

Posted: 17 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Aug 2001 9:01PM GMT
Surnames: Kortz, Klatt, Dziubanek, Scharpenburg, Myers, Sugars, Goodrich, Trombley
The Kortz family lived here,married here and most of them died here. Looking for relations of Otto Kortz, Father: Bernard Kortz, Mother:Emma Dziubanek lived in Manistee County

kortz-myers connection

Posted: 21 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Aug 2001 9:01PM GMT

Re: looking for Kortz'

Posted: 29 Nov 2001 1:17AM GMT
Edited: 23 Dec 2001 1:36AM GMT
Surnames: Kortz
I'm curious. My dad and mom's marraiage, Jan 1931, was witnessed by a Otto A. Kortz and his wife, Merviul (sp ?) Kortz. They were married in Benzonia Mi, but lived just north of Bear Lake, Mi. At the time, I believe Otto lived near Mud Lake, which is off US 31 North of Bear Lake.

Phil

Lori Brauer (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2001 10:31AM GMT
Surnames: Kortz,Myers
Thank you for the message regerding Otto and Mervil Kortz. They are definately my husband's grandparents.

Posted: 18 May 2011 2:48AM GMT
Lorilily... my mother is Eva Myers, her sister Mervial was married to Otto Kortz. The Trombley name is associated with the Gauthier family that lived in Onekama. I have the genealogy for the Gauthier/Myers. I also have addresses for the children of Otto Kortz. If interested let me know.

Regards Richard Saunders

Posted: 4 Mar 2013 5:02PM GMT
My great grandfather was born in evanville Indiana then they moves to Kansas would like to find more of my family my father's name is murl Kortz please let le know if you can me out
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions